It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slovakia Passes Law to BAN ISLAM from Being Registered as a Religion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Islam is much more than just a religion. Islam a comprehensive system — political, military, legal, religious and dietary.

Unlike Canon Law, which pertains only to Catholics, and Jewish law, which pertains only to Jews, Islamic law asserts its authority over non-Muslims (which is why non-Muslims and secular Muslims are persecuted, oppressed and slaughter in countries under sharia law).

The sharia dictates every basic aspect of human life. There can be no separation of mosque and state. Mosque is state.

SLOVAKIA has passed a law which will effectively ban Islam from gaining official status as a religion, in the latest signs of a growing anti-Muslim sentiment across Europe.

LINK

Is this a good thing for a country to do? There is massive pro and con sides to this subject and it looks like Slovakia will no longer tolerate Islam and its followers.

Lets see how this turns out...
edit on 4-12-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Dec 4 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Islam this decade, Christianity in another few with Atheism exponentially on the rise in the west.

Not much forethought but knee-jerking going IMO.

(post by HeywoodFloyd removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Look at the world today.

This in my basic and simple and islampohobic, racist, homophobic and white opinion, is a good thing.

^ because that's what I will be called for saying so...

I must be a bad man, to want to have people who enter my country, be part of it, and not form gangs, and attack us for not being as they are, from lands they fled from, making them the same as they fled.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Total hogwash, it means nothing....

Islam will be the dominate religion in Europe within 15-20 years as the birth rate of Migrant Muslims is around 6 children per family against 1-2 for the native born population, it does not take a genius to see what will happen to the local population and how the demographic will change.

I would guess the US would be close behind and will possibly be a Muslim nation within 35 years..

You can thank the Islamification liberal wet dream elite for this....

RA

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
yes its a good move. If you dont believe in the separation of church and state you should not be allowed to enjoy the benefits of those countries where separation of church and state are the law.

in many countries if you overtly practice and preach an ideology that encourages the dominance of a system that runs counter to the government that is considered insurrection and treason.

however, there is alot of grey area between the extremes of either having a religion that has NOTHING to say about the governmental system, and one that actively encourages the overthrow of that government system. I think we need to be VERY careful about how we legislate around this issue, for certainly the argument could be made, and perhaps successfully, that many of Americas laws reflect christian values rather than secular values....and that does indeed blur the line between religion and politics....something Islam openly admits to supporting, but that christians dont want to admit to.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Islam this decade, Christianity in another few with Atheism exponentially on the rise in the west.

Not much forethought but knee-jerking going IMO.

Except the difference is in Christianity when someone doesn't believe you shake the dust off your feet and move on. That is why this law is passed, because Sharia law applies to ALL people, not just believers.

Islam .. their kingdom is of this world, Christianity .. their kingdom is in the next world.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Islam is a political movement of insidious evil and oppression. Don't be gay, Christian or freedom loving. It is a equal opportunity movement of hate.
edit on 2016/12/4 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Slovakia has been through a lot, maybe this a bit harsh. Their country not mine, hopefully it doesn't cause any attacks from any extremists. This might do more harm than good. I'm going to research how many Muslims there are in Croatia and if they were affected by the refugee crisis, I believe hearing something about it but can't remember for sure.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeywoodFloyd

Slovakia did the right thing.

and ALL the Western countries should follow.

even better would be to ban muslims from the country altogether.

--------------------------------

edit to add:

Slovakia is correct:
islam is NOT a religion.
islam is a violent, dictatorial, Nazi-style cult/ideology,
and should be treated as Nazi ideology is treated.

That is: it should be banned altogether, and all muslims should be forced to leave the Western countries.

It is now 1400 years that muslims are assaulting the West, with wars, killings, rapes and invasions.
It's time to stop them, forever.

You whine that Islam is like the Nazis then you run your mouth like Hitler.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Islam is a political movement of insidious evil and oppression. Don't be gay, Christian or freedom loving. It is a equal opportunity movement of hate.

Are you actually this ignorant or is this just a joke?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Not sharing your false view of reality isn't ignorance.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Do you ever go to websites that are not far right christian propaganda?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeywoodFloyd

Slovakia did the right thing.

and ALL the Western countries should follow.

even better would be to ban muslims from the country altogether.

--------------------------------

edit to add:

Slovakia is correct:
islam is NOT a religion.
islam is a violent, dictatorial, Nazi-style cult/ideology,
and should be treated as Nazi ideology is treated.

That is: it should be banned altogether, and all muslims should be forced to leave the Western countries.

It is now 1400 years that muslims are assaulting the West, with wars, killings, rapes and invasions.
It's time to stop them, forever.

Ahh. Islam = Nazi's. nice. And everyone else you don't like is Hitler.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry
Look at the world today.

This in my basic and simple and islampohobic, racist, homophobic and white opinion, is a good thing.

^ because that's what I will be called for saying so...

I must be a bad man, to want to have people who enter my country, be part of it, and not form gangs, and attack us for not being as they are, from lands they fled from, making them the same as they fled.

So everyone who comes to America should become a white christian?
edit on 4-12-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Do you ever stop to acknowledge the damage this "religion" is doing to the world right now in 2016?

Asking deflecting, self-serving questions like you just did only demonstrates your unwillingness or inability to deal with the subject matter.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Here are some excerpts from the koran itself. Before reading remember that a lot of muslims are dependent on imams to tell them what is in the koran and that they MUST take the koran literal or they are not good muslims!

I highlighted the really juicy bits.

"It is he (Allah) who has sent his Messenger (saw) with guidance and the religion of truth (i.e. Islam), in order for it to be dominant over ALL other religions, even though the Mushrikoon (disbelievers) hate it." (EMQ at-Tawbah, 9:33 & as Saff 61:4-9, 13)

Mushrikun Arabic: مشركون (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) Mušrikūn — One of the greatest forms of kufr (unbelieve) and shirk Arabic: شرك‎ širk (the sin of idolatry, or polytheism, or Paganism, e.g. like "three Gods" of Christianity, i.e. associating partners with Allah) 9:29

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah" 9:30 "Allah curse be on them (Jews & Christians)" ... because 9:31 "they worship (also) Christ the son of Mary" 9:32

Allah won't allow Jews & Christians to spread their false believes through preaching To stop them: by making Islam "pravail over" 9:33 them (through 9:29 & jizyah i.e. protection poll tax how mafia operates)

And the messenger Muhammad (saw) said: "Verily Allah has shown me the eastern and western part of the earth, and I saw the authority of my Ummah (nation) dominate ALL that I saw" (Saheeh Muslim, hadeeth #2889)

As Allah (swt) has said; this religion (i.e. Islam) is the only religion of truth; and the reason why he has sent us this deen is "in order for it to be dominant over all other religions.
" Thus, Allah (swt) never sent us this deen as a mere spiritual belief. This deen has been sent to us by Almighty Allah (swt) in order for it to be implemented and for the whole of mankindto abide by it.

The only one who would hate for Islam to dominate the world is the Kaafir Mushrik (non-Muslim), as Allah (swt) said, "…even though the Mushrikoon (disbelievers) hate it." Consequently, any "Muslim" who dislikes for the Sharee’ah (Allah's law) to be implemented (out of being afraid to be labelled "extremist" for example) has committed a negation of Eemaan, and thus left the fold of Islam for hating what Allah (swt) has revealed.

So why are we morons to think otherwise. And before you say that the bible has also got violent passages:

Yes it does, but almost all christians have evolved [lol] to know not to take the bible literally and have chosen peace instead of actually going on crusades. Islam has still to go through a reform.

There are people who cannot believe that brainwashed peasants [I don't mean that offensive but a lot of muslims are poor, illiterate farmers or labourers] think differently from middleclass twenty somethings in a western country. But they DO.

That's where the left is naive and will be HELPING islam to conquer Europe soon. Thanks for that.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Was that comment an off topic remark or are you implying the OP is untrue and some form of Christian propaganda?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You are judging an entire group of people based on the few extremists that grab headlines. You do know that some christians in the not so long ago used to burn people on stakes? Had we banned christianity at that time would you have been supportive?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Im saying that the only threads that the OP starts are from far right christian propaganda sites that push an anti islam slant and a pro christian ideology.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join