It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slovakia Passes Law to BAN ISLAM from Being Registered as a Religion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I don't really care what Slovakia does.

They're not a bastion for freedom, nor a world power with the influence to affect where I will lay my hat.

I will say this... only Snowflakes ban things.

Edit: banned as a State religion. It hasn't banned Islam itself.
www.google.co.uk...
edit on 4-12-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Sensationalised lies.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Islam is a political movement of insidious evil and oppression. Don't be gay, Christian or freedom loving. It is a equal opportunity movement of hate.

Are you actually this ignorant or is this just a joke?

Here are some excerpts from the koran itself. Before reading remember that a lot of muslims are dependent on imams to tell them what is in the koran and that they MUST take the koran literal or they are not good muslims!

I highlighted the really juicy bits.

"It is he (Allah) who has sent his Messenger (saw) with guidance and the religion of truth (i.e. Islam), in order for it to be dominant over ALL other religions, even though the Mushrikoon (disbelievers) hate it." (EMQ at-Tawbah, 9:33 & as Saff 61:4-9, 13)

Mushrikun Arabic: مشركون (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) Mušrikūn — One of the greatest forms of kufr (unbelieve) and shirk Arabic: شرك‎ širk (the sin of idolatry, or polytheism, or Paganism, e.g. like "three Gods" of Christianity, i.e. associating partners with Allah) 9:29

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah" 9:30 "Allah curse be on them (Jews & Christians)" ... because 9:31 "they worship (also) Christ the son of Mary" 9:32

Allah won't allow Jews & Christians to spread their false believes through preaching To stop them: by making Islam "pravail over" 9:33 them (through 9:29 & jizyah i.e. protection poll tax how mafia operates)

And the messenger Muhammad (saw) said: "Verily Allah has shown me the eastern and western part of the earth, and I saw the authority of my Ummah (nation) dominate ALL that I saw" (Saheeh Muslim, hadeeth #2889)

As Allah (swt) has said; this religion (i.e. Islam) is the only religion of truth; and the reason why he has sent us this deen is "in order for it to be dominant over all other religions.
" Thus, Allah (swt) never sent us this deen as a mere spiritual belief. This deen has been sent to us by Almighty Allah (swt) in order for it to be implemented and for the whole of mankindto abide by it.

The only one who would hate for Islam to dominate the world is the Kaafir Mushrik (non-Muslim), as Allah (swt) said, "…even though the Mushrikoon (disbelievers) hate it." Consequently, any "Muslim" who dislikes for the Sharee’ah (Allah's law) to be implemented (out of being afraid to be labelled "extremist" for example) has committed a negation of Eemaan, and thus left the fold of Islam for hating what Allah (swt) has revealed.

So why are we morons to think otherwise. And before you say that the bible has also got violent passages:

Yes it does, but almost all christians have evolved [lol] to know not to take the bible literally and have chosen peace instead of actually going on crusades. Islam has still to go through a reform.

There are people who cannot believe that brainwashed peasants [I don't mean that offensive but a lot of muslims are poor, illiterate farmers or labourers] think differently from middleclass twenty somethings in a western country. But they DO.

That's where the left is naive and will be HELPING islam to conquer Europe soon. Thanks for that.
i could pull some juicy bits from the bible as well. When will people learn that ALL ancient religions are bloody and full of contempt for anyone who does not toe the line?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
I would guess the US would be close behind and will possibly be a Muslim nation within 35 years..

You can thank the Islamification liberal wet dream elite for this....

It makes me laff and laff and laff.

Every woman everywhere affected will be wearing a burkha and keeping her mouth shut.

We're talking about the next generation's grandkids.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I don't think any religion should be banned. However, it looks like we have reached (or have passed the point) where private beliefs should be public. There is nothing wrong with religion being a private thing.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

You are judging an entire group of people based on the few extremists that grab headlines.

Pot, meet kettle. I've watched the Left do it to gun owners for years now. There are many Muslims who are peaceful, but we're not talking " a few extremists". They are systematically invading countries, with the express purpose of doing harm.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Im saying that the only threads that the OP starts are from far right christian propaganda sites that push an anti islam slant and a pro christian ideology.

The only thing thats relevant is the truth,

Is truth less truthful if you dont agree with the source?

Everything in the OP is factual and thats not gonna change because its bothers anyones delicate sensibilities

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
They are systematically invading countries, with the express purpose of doing harm.

You left out the word "successfully" ...

These people have done this to themselves. You reap what you sow.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Metallicus

Islam is a political movement of insidious evil and oppression. Don't be gay, Christian or freedom loving. It is a equal opportunity movement of hate.

Are you actually this ignorant or is this just a joke?

Here are some excerpts from the koran itself. Before reading remember that a lot of muslims are dependent on imams to tell them what is in the koran and that they MUST take the koran literal or they are not good muslims!

I highlighted the really juicy bits.

"It is he (Allah) who has sent his Messenger (saw) with guidance and the religion of truth (i.e. Islam), in order for it to be dominant over ALL other religions, even though the Mushrikoon (disbelievers) hate it." (EMQ at-Tawbah, 9:33 & as Saff 61:4-9, 13)

Mushrikun Arabic: مشركون (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) Mušrikūn — One of the greatest forms of kufr (unbelieve) and shirk Arabic: شرك‎ širk (the sin of idolatry, or polytheism, or Paganism, e.g. like "three Gods" of Christianity, i.e. associating partners with Allah) 9:29

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah" 9:30 "Allah curse be on them (Jews & Christians)" ... because 9:31 "they worship (also) Christ the son of Mary" 9:32

Allah won't allow Jews & Christians to spread their false believes through preaching To stop them: by making Islam "pravail over" 9:33 them (through 9:29 & jizyah i.e. protection poll tax how mafia operates)

And the messenger Muhammad (saw) said: "Verily Allah has shown me the eastern and western part of the earth, and I saw the authority of my Ummah (nation) dominate ALL that I saw" (Saheeh Muslim, hadeeth #2889)

As Allah (swt) has said; this religion (i.e. Islam) is the only religion of truth; and the reason why he has sent us this deen is "in order for it to be dominant over all other religions.
" Thus, Allah (swt) never sent us this deen as a mere spiritual belief. This deen has been sent to us by Almighty Allah (swt) in order for it to be implemented and for the whole of mankindto abide by it.

The only one who would hate for Islam to dominate the world is the Kaafir Mushrik (non-Muslim), as Allah (swt) said, "…even though the Mushrikoon (disbelievers) hate it." Consequently, any "Muslim" who dislikes for the Sharee’ah (Allah's law) to be implemented (out of being afraid to be labelled "extremist" for example) has committed a negation of Eemaan, and thus left the fold of Islam for hating what Allah (swt) has revealed.

So why are we morons to think otherwise. And before you say that the bible has also got violent passages:

Yes it does, but almost all christians have evolved [lol] to know not to take the bible literally and have chosen peace instead of actually going on crusades. Islam has still to go through a reform.

There are people who cannot believe that brainwashed peasants [I don't mean that offensive but a lot of muslims are poor, illiterate farmers or labourers] think differently from middleclass twenty somethings in a western country. But they DO.

That's where the left is naive and will be HELPING islam to conquer Europe soon. Thanks for that.
i could pull some juicy bits from the bible as well. When will people learn that ALL ancient religions are bloody and full of contempt for anyone who does not toe the line?

AAArrrrrrghhhhhhh. YOU NEVER READ what I write. You just skim it and then say something that was addressed in my post. I really had enough of that. Please, only respond when you have read my post, in which it clearly says [copied and pasted JUST FOR YOU]:

And before you say that the bible has also got violent passages: Yes it does, but almost all christians have evolved [lol] to know not to take the bible literally and have chosen peace instead of actually going on crusades. Islam has still to go through a reform.

I already anticipated your argument and replied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

What more can I do?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Some attribute the early and rapid spread of Islam to forced conversions by the sword. While it is accurate that the Muslim empire initially spread, for the most part, through battles and conquests (a common phenomenon for that time) the religion of Islam itself was never forced on anyone who found themselves living under Muslim rule.

Terrorism, unjustified violence and the killing of non-combatant civilians (and even intimidating, threatening or injuring them) are all absolutely forbidden in Islam. Islam is a way of life that is meant to bring peace to a society whether its people are Muslim or not.

Women are not oppressed in Islam. Any Muslim man that oppresses a woman is not following Islam.
Islam grants women many rights in the home and in society. Among them are the right to earn money, to financial support, to own property, to an education, to an inheritance, to being treated kindly, to vote, to a bridal gift, to keep their maiden name, to worship in a mosque, to a divorce, and so on.

Forced marriages, honor killings, female genital mutilation and the confinement of women to their homes are all forbidden in Islam. These practices stem from deeply entrenched cultural traditions and/or ignorance of the true Islamic teachings or how to apply them in society. Arranged marriages are allowed in Islam but are not required. In fact, one of the conditions for a valid Islamic marriage contract is the mutual consent of both parties to the marriage. And divorce is permissible provided the Islamic guidelines are followed which protect the rights of all affected parties, especially women and unborn children.

www.30factsaboutislam.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

You posted things that I could easily refute by personal experience alone. Add to that the experience of many other people including the police, social workers and muslims themselves and what you have got is an article that tells you what you want to hear and what you wish was true but contains just as many lies as an article that says all muslims are bad.

I wish I had the time and the energy to tell you the stories I heard from the 'horse's mouths' alone. I used to work with a lot of muslims. Male and female and we got on rather well. But you also get to hear some home truths. From how the brides are literally 'shipped in' [don't know english or thier rights] and made to marry and be subserviant; to one guy fearing for his life because he wasn't being 'muslim' enough. Last time I heard from him he had been beaten up by his 'family' so much he ended up in hospital and had to go into hiding.
I have never heard from him again and he used to text me regularly.

I also found out that a girl who was born and bred in Britain had never watched any British TV because her parents didn't let her.
She was educated to university level and still married off to a guy she didn't like or chose. The ensuing stories were extremely sad to say the least.

You will say that these are only a few. But these good people have made it clear that what they experienced is quite the norm in their culture and among their people.

I am not someone who believes all people can be put in one pot but I do KNOW from life experience that a 'congregation usually sings from the same sheet'.

I am very worried when people can see no bad at all about islam or muslims who clearly have different values in life from western people. This way of thinking is just as dangerous as to think all muslims are terrorists, which they are clearly not.

We must discuss this like adults as there is a very real chance that islam is going to take over Europe sooner rather than later. At least 600 years ago, the Spanish had the guts to fight the invasion, alas we lack the backbone. Now you are trampling all over their success by saying they should have been more open-minded. I am just glad they weren't or we could have been muslims much earlier.

Unless that is what you are hoping for of course. Then ignore everything I just said.
Only I personally don't fancy it one bit. Glad I'm old enough not to have to see too much of it and we have no children. So we'll be ok.

(post by PorteurDeMort removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Some attribute the early and rapid spread of Islam to forced conversions by the sword. While it is accurate that the Muslim empire initially spread, for the most part, through battles and conquests (a common phenomenon for that time) the religion of Islam itself was never forced on anyone who found themselves living under Muslim rule.

Terrorism, unjustified violence and the killing of non-combatant civilians (and even intimidating, threatening or injuring them) are all absolutely forbidden in Islam. Islam is a way of life that is meant to bring peace to a society whether its people are Muslim or not.

Women are not oppressed in Islam. Any Muslim man that oppresses a woman is not following Islam.
Islam grants women many rights in the home and in society. Among them are the right to earn money, to financial support, to own property, to an education, to an inheritance, to being treated kindly, to vote, to a bridal gift, to keep their maiden name, to worship in a mosque, to a divorce, and so on.

Forced marriages, honor killings, female genital mutilation and the confinement of women to their homes are all forbidden in Islam. These practices stem from deeply entrenched cultural traditions and/or ignorance of the true Islamic teachings or how to apply them in society. Arranged marriages are allowed in Islam but are not required. In fact, one of the conditions for a valid Islamic marriage contract is the mutual consent of both parties to the marriage. And divorce is permissible provided the Islamic guidelines are followed which protect the rights of all affected parties, especially women and unborn children.

www.30factsaboutislam.com...

Just because you say something doesn't make it true. Have you seen what goes on in Muslim countries? All those things you say are "forbidden" are actually quite normal and accepted. So you can defend the barbarian scum all you want. I'll still call for their eradication.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Good for them. Sharia is a religious based law and should not be used for governing people. Liberals should agree with that.

Or would they be happy with Cannon Law ruling over them. It is always hilarious to see liberals defend people that would kill them and their victim groups first. Muslims from the ME and N Africa make right wing folks look like liberals. They are extreme conservative/religious. All the things that they normally complain about with Christians and conservatives. How does that work? And what country in their right minds wouldn't place limits of what they could achieve through government. I thought separation of religion and state was something liberals supported. Different governments different solutions. But all the same basic motive. Not to let Islamic Sharia Law become the rule over people. I would say they have a much better understanding of the issue that Americans have. They will find out eventually the hard way and it will probably be too late to change course then.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
And yet there are christians on this thread that are calling for the eradication of islam. How evolved has christianity become? Because this sounds just like islam to me.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

And yet there are christians on this thread that are calling for the eradication of islam. How evolved has christianity become? Because this sounds just like islam to me.

Except the difference is one says everyone needs to be like me (Islam). The other says we don't need to force everyone to be like us, but there is no place in a civilized world for that.

So the two don't sound remotely alike.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You are talking about cultural issues, not Islamic issues.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I don't think any religion should be banned. However, it looks like we have reached (or have passed the point) where private beliefs should be public. There is nothing wrong with religion being a private thing.

I see where you're from and somewhat agree. A major issue of this concept that I'm seeing is that there are portions of religion that would have to be banned to keep within the law of the land. And with that, I think it will be extremely difficult if not impossible to get people to comply and agree with being able to practice only part of their religion.

On a personal note. I'm fine with Muslim refugees coming to America, but before they step foot onto American soil it needs to be crystal clear that THEY ARE MUSLIMS REFUGEES IN AMERICA, and AMERICAN law is the law of the land. The need to know, fully understand and most importantly ACCEPT our laws, including the fact that some of what they USED to be able to in their country will not be tolerated in any shape or form, and that they will not escape prosecution do to a religion technicality.

If this were to happen, I'd be somewhat OK with refugees, but only after our roads are fixed, homeless problems solved, and ALL veterans are taken care of.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

You are talking about cultural issues, not Islamic issues.

Maybe some in my last post, yet you conveniently ignore the one before [to which you answered] that listed ACTUAL excerpts from the koran [you know the 'holy' religious book that muslims use]? If that isn't religious then I don't know what is.

I like [not] how you just twist and turn things to fit your agenda.

Furthermore, my friend who went missing after being beaten up by his own family was in danger purely because of him not behaving like a 'good muslim'. So there is that, which I consider religion based and not cultural.
He wasn't particularly religious and he was probably gay [not sure].

Always picking bits out and ignoring others.

Why don't you say anything about the common sense request to discuss the FACT that neither are ALL muslims terrorist NOR are all muslims good peole who love our way of life and don't want others to convert to islam?

Reading your replies, I always imagine you with big tearful Manga eyes seeing islam as the loveliest religion the world has ever seen and not one of the followers could possibly be a bad egg, because everything in the koran is lovely and peaceful.

You can join them, or want islam to take over Europe, it's a free world. I however don't want to, as I belong to the infidels they talk about and would probably soon be chucked of the next tall building or stoned to death or made to wear a black tent, because I am a woman, an atheist/satanist/witch and I want to drink and be merry and wear high heel shoes and mini skirts when I fancy it, I also love driving and dancing. Something islam is not too keen on.

And if you doubt that islam is on its way to take over Europe, I feel disappointed in how little people know about islam and it's rich history of wars, conquering, violence and destruction of precious artefacts.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I am not twisting anything.

Did you know that no other Muslim country prohibits women driving except Saudi Arabia? That's because it's a cultural thing with Saudi Arabia, not an Islamic thing.

Saudi Arabia is the land of immobile women.

No other nation prohibits women from driving or indeed moving in any capacity without male consent.

The Saudi driving prohibition was “cultural” until Nov. 6, 1990, when 47 veiled Saudi women defied the ban and drove in a 14-vehicle convoy on the King Abdul Aziz highway in Riyadh. They were inspired by American female GIs in their military vehicles during Desert Storm and by Kuwaiti women who had arrived in the kingdom as Saddam Hussein attacked Kuwait.

For their insurrection, these women were arrested, jailed for several hours, and their passports confiscated. They were summarily dismissed from their jobs and banned from traveling overseas for one year. Soon after, Saudi authorities issued explicit fatwas, or religious edicts, banning driving by women.

Ironically, the ban is particularly problematic for an Islamic monarchy since it is fundamentally unIslamic. Muslim women lacking male relatives have been making solo pilgrimages to Mecca for centuries without restriction.

www.csmonitor.com...

The excerpts in the Quran you reference are talking about a specific point in history when there were wars going on between Muslims and non-Muslims. If you keep looking, there are also excerpts that talk about the importance of keeping peace with non-Muslims, the importance of being kind to all others, even non-Muslims and the edict to let others who are non-Muslims live as they choose.

Islam itself is not the problem. Bad people are the problem.

Just like Christianity itself is not a problem. Bad people are the problem. Jesus commanded us to love everyone as we would love ourselves. There are a lot of really bad people who didn't do anything that Jesus said, and they committed atrocities in Christ's name. Yes, that has calmed down, but there are still mean hateful people out there today who justify their hatred in the name of Christianity even though Jesus never condoned that kind of hatred.

I will not blame the religion, in either case. I blame bad people. And I say that as an agnostic.
edit on 5-12-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join