It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female suicide bomber uses 3 children as decoy then blows herself up in new low for ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Actually they are very crafty people have not idea that the feudal monarchy of the Saud house control their population and their minority tribes by numbers, they will not take any refugees in any type or form as they have laws to prevent them from doing it.

Isn't that peachy, the House of Saud is very prejudiced about who they allow in their nation, now when it comes to the EU and US we are call anti Islam if we don't take them and this is their fellow Islam believers.

What that tells you.

The Muslim countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council that include Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and United Arab Emirates do not take refugees at all.

They won't take them. There are no ghettos to put them in and no welfare for non citizens.

That's beside the fact they don't want the nutjobs that will sneak in if they do take refugees.

If they did, you can be damn sure they would be on a very short leash at the edge of town with the UN breathing down their neck for humanitarian violations.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Islam prohibits suicide.
Islam prohibits the killing of civilians - regardless of religion.

Christianity on the other hand, specifically the 10 commandments, have been twisted to fit the times. For instance the current version is thou shall not kill. The correct translation is thou shall not murder, leaving the door open to kill in some circumstances.

Long story short religion, all, are to blame for the effed up world we live in. I find it hilarious religions would be so bold as to claim the kingdom of heaven. God gave humans free will. One would think if he wanted one religion he would have commanded it.

I guess thats what we get when our ancestors confused extraterrestrial visitors as Gods and decided to build a religion around them.

I blame the Pleiadians.

That's very commendable. Considering that a lot of muslims have never read the koran because of illiteracy in arabic, they are dependent on the meanings the imams tell them.
Considering also that all terrorists from that region are muslims, how do you explain the sheer 'misunderstanding' of a quite clear text?
Maybe someone should tell these wayward muslim wannabes not to drag the 'religion of peace' through the dirt?

I mean muslims get quickly annoyed when we draw muhammed as a cartoon for example, why are they not getting angry when there are people clearly s4itting on their religion in such a massive way?

Where are the outraged muslims, asking for isis to be beheaded and where is the fatwa on any isis members? Where are the imams telling young impressionable muslims that islam is the 'religion of peace', so that they actually spread their niceness and open mindedness in Europe for example?

Do you really think anyone would be worried about muslims if all they did was try and pursue enlightenment and peace?
Unfortunately for you, many western people have now read the koran themselves and found that islam is neither a religion and certainly not peaceful. It's sole purpose is to SPREAD and make the whole world islamic.

Furthermore christians were bad - yeah, we all know that. However they seem to have 'grown up' a lot, something everyone can agree islam should do too, rather quickly. That means spreading the 'real' meaning of islam [rolleye] and condemn hate against western culture.

However it's not done is it? Not if I get called 'slut' for walking past a mosque in a skirt and heels in Britain. Someone didn't do their job right.

What I am trying to say here is, if islam is so peaceful, why does nobody tell those that call themselves muslims that?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
That's very commendable. Considering that a lot of muslims have never read the koran because of illiteracy in arabic, they are dependent on the meanings the imams tell them.

Fanatic murders are not Muslim, nor Christian nor Buddhist nor Jews etc etc. It's easy to co-opt an ideology and sell its as something its not. Your comment about Muslim and Literacy is exactly the same thing that happened to Christians. They relied on the Church clergy to tell them what to think and believe. Christianity is just as violent as Islam in their respective religious documents. Just as in the Jewish religion it was acceptable to kill a child for certain behavior.

At the time that mindset / interpretation was the best thinking of its time. In today's world not so much. What I find interesting is how people who kill in the name of a christian religion end up being portrayed as a wingnut instead of labeling everyone belonging to that religion as a wingnut.

The US has over 2.5 million Muslims living here. How many have acted contrary to their teachings / US law? We have a boat load more in other religions. How many have acted contrary to their teachings / US law?

Black people are not criminals.
White people are not criminals.
Hispanic people are not criminals.
Arabs people are not criminals.
Catholics are not criminals.
Muslims are not criminal.
Baptists are not criminal.

Those who break the law are criminals.

During WWII we did not have to convince the German / Italian / Japanese people that our issues were with Mussolini, Hitler or Tojo and not them.

Just saying...

edit on 4-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Christosterone

No , of course turn your back on the problem you helped create , one person does a bad thing so all people are bad , makes sense.

No, way to completely miss the point. One person can do terrible things, so EVERY person should be vetted.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Hecate666

Fanatic murders are not Muslim, nor Christian nor Buddhist nor Jews etc etc. It's easy to co-opt an ideology and sell its as something its not. Your comment about Muslim and Literacy is exactly the same thing that happened to Christians. They relied on the Church clergy to tell them what to think and believe. Christianity is just as violent as Islam in their respective religious documents. Just as in the Jewish religion it was acceptable to kill a child for certain behavior.

At the time that mindset / interpretation was the best thinking of its time. In today's world not so much. What I find interesting is how people who kill in the name of a christian religion end up being portrayed as a wingnut instead of labeling everyone belonging to that religion as a wingnut.

The US has over 2.5 million Muslims living here. How many have acted contrary to their teachings / US law? We have a boat load more in other religions. How many have acted contrary to their teachings / US law?

Black people are not criminals.
White people are not criminals.
Hispanic people are not criminals.
Arabs people are not criminals.
Catholics are not criminals.
Muslims are not criminal.
Baptists are not criminal.

Those who break the law are criminals.

During WWII we did not have to convince the German / Italian / Japanese people that our issues were with Mussolini, Hitler or Tojo and not them.

Just saying...

Are you deliberately misunderstanding me?

Please read what I wrote and understand the meaning.

You say that all those thousands of isis fanatics are not real muslims. Fine. Keep that in mind and then re-read my post with that in mind.
I even summed it up on the bottom for skimmers like you.
I happily put it in another sentence until you actually understand what I wrote:

IF all those muslims who are NOT muslims because they kill and commit suicide are NOT real muslims. Why is no real muslim telling them that they are NOT real muslims. I want imams and leaders to tell isis [and all other old-fashioned muslims who don't see eye to eye with OUR culture] that they officially declare isis members and old fashioned muslims NON-MUSLIMS who are being INCREDIBLY blasphemous by s4itting on the 'religion of peace' in such a way that people are getting weary of NICE, PEACEFUL, INTEGRATED, MODERN muslims.

Surely that is the biggest insult ever in the history of insulting a religion, by doing stuff it doesn't say [even though it does but that's another thread]. What don't you understand about my post?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

No, way to completely miss the point. One person can do terrible things, so EVERY person should be vetted.

Show me where I've said anything other than that.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Go look you are on the internet.

Plenty of Muslims denounce ISIS and terrorist attacks. Many Muslims called them non-muslims.

It doesn't push the agenda of some people, for instance I'm doubtful Fox news would publish such acts but they do happen.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Show me where I've said anything other than that.

When it was what the OP said and you made a post that was not in agreement. If you agree why were you so defensive and argumentative in your reply?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Plenty of Muslims denounce ISIS and terrorist attacks. Many Muslims called them non-muslims.

It doesn't push the agenda of some people, for instance I'm doubtful Fox news would publish such acts but they do happen.

What does that have to do with vetting everyone to make sure they are part of the group denouncing ISIS?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I understood your post. As I pointed out we didnt have to explain to the german / italian / japanese that our issue was with their government and not the people. There have been Muslims who have stated the terrorists arent real muslims. What more do you want from them? Why are you not going on about Christians who have not told the wingnuts who shot up black churches that they arent real christians?

Why should people have to defend their religion against those who arent members of that religion who murder in its name? I think we have reached the point where we know who is acting in a manner inconsistent with a religion and who is not.

You up to speed now or do I need to re-explain it to you.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

This breaks my heart, it's so wrong what they are doing.

I totally agree with everything you said!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

What are you on about?

The question was asked why do Muslims not denounce ISIS and terrorist acts. I stated they do.

I wasn't on about vetting anyone.

You want to vet those who denounce ISIS, eh?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Yeah, I don't mean some half hearted denouncing by people. I mean real hardcore actually declaring isis non-muslim officially. I can't trust a lot of muslims when they just say stuff as there is the small fact of Taqiyya, where saying things to appease the enemy is encouraged to keep a muslim safe.

Words are cheap, actions speak louder. I am always amazed how quickly [some] muslims are so angry about actual ridiculous stuff [drawings] yet don't get as angry when someone really badly insults their religion [isis].

Instead we get mosques and islamic schools here in Britain where extreme stuff is taught to young impressionable minds. So excuse me if I think what 'good' muslims are doing isn't enough.

I am an atheist but if a christian branch would go mental [killig], the rest of them would soon have them shut down if it goes against their beliefs.
edit on 5-12-2016 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

So called Christians still lynch witches in parts if the world including South Africa. I don't see churches individually denouncing such actions or thousands of Christians marching with signs etc.

Again, I ask what exactly are they supposed to do that is within the confines of law.

I know a few Muslims, not exactly preachers but when the timing is right they try to converse their religion in respects to family life or how one should behave as a Muslim.

Most people religious or not live in bubbles and they don't tend to bother with things not affecting their bubble or bubbles around their bubble in the foam of life.

Of course some people do bother in an extremist way, the other end of the scale so to speak. Basically forcing their bubble into the lives of others.

Anyways... Most of the world is supporting this war against ISIS, officially Muslim nations themselves are doing something other than "half-arsed denouncing" they are actively engaged against them.

Words are cheap, actions speak louder. I am always amazed how quickly [some] muslims are so angry about actual ridiculous stuff [drawings] yet don't get as angry when someone really badly insults their religion [isis]. 

Instead we get mosques and islamic schools here in Britain where extreme stuff is taught to young impressionable minds. So excuse me if I think what 'good' muslims are doing isn't enough. 

A vocal minority?

My local shopkeeper doesn't care less about some cartoon, he sells papers that "cheap shot" against Islam too, doesn't bother him.

Extremist teachings are happening, I agree. These people are usually alerted to the authorities by non other than Muslims.

Again what exactly are they (Muslims) supposed to do? Partake in illegal activities, possibly go to Syria and fight the good fight?

Maybe there is more to be done, but you have to be realistic at the same time... I brought up lynching of "witches", saw some of the videos... I'd be dead if I witnessed such things because I'd be going mental, it's unrealistic for me to say those soldiers who stood by are half-arsed cowards because if they done what my emotions would tell me to do then their skull will be caved in and they'll be left on the ground burning alive or you'd have a few dead bodies and a lot of injured.

I hate stuff like that but realistically only education will work. Unless of course I and a few buddies enacted some genocide on the unruly heathens, extremism. It's just plain wrong, I won't be committing any genocide but the point still stands, what else am I supposed to do other than offer advice and condemn such actions as lynching?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Yes, some so called christians kill witches in some African parts. But when they do this in Britain [and it has being done], they feel the whole weight of the law.
They will be investigated and locked up. Also shunned by fellow 'enlightened' christians. [Unless they are from the same missdirected group].
This makes sure there isn't much chance of this behaviour to spread too far.

This is not the case with islam. A lot if unacceptable behaviour is not being frowned upon by enough. Because it is believed that certain things that we shouldn't accept here in a free western country are what being a good muslim is all about.

There are enough undercover documentaries [I can hear you saying they are staged or something, because muslims can never do wrong] that show not all islamic schools or mosques are preaching peace and love.
Or are you denying these findings?

As long as these exist and are not feeling the weight of the law, they will continue to influence young people. Add to that that a high percentage of muslims are actually really living in an islamic bubble in the middle of Britain, how can they integrate?

I don't care if they have a British passport. A piece of paper doesn't make you anything unless you add positively to a country and its heritage.

This means that we have far too many muslims in Britain that have no actual interest in being 'british'. They just want to be whatever they were before they came here, only on different soil.

This undermines our culture and what we feel comfortable with. It tramples on our feelings and panders to those hellbent to change this country into one of those hellholes these people have moved away from.

I have no problems with Chinese people, I have no problem with Chinese 'enclaves'. I haven't even got problems with E-Europeans or Indians or Danish people or anyone who doesn't want to destroy our way of life but embraces it. I am a fairly open minded person but I also know when we need to get a backbone and demand a bit of integration. Even if it only helps the muslim women folk to realise that they live in a free country and have some rights.

But this is never taught is it? There are women here that don't speak English and know NOTHING about the land they live in. They can't understand a word and teaching them their rights is seen as 'meddling'. How can they possibly become British?

Anyway, you just nit picked one sentence about the christians and are homing in on this one detail. It shows that the rest I am saying can't be too far off the mark.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 5-12-2016 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

No I'm not denying such findings I mentioned that radical forms of Islam has been taught in the UK, there is methods being implemented by our government to fight this.

It isn't as widespread as you think. Muslims born in the UK are taught in our schools and speak our language.

Just how many immigrants to you think we have?

The majority of British Muslims were born here, live and work here.

This undermines our culture and what we feel comfortable with. It tramples on our feelings and panders to those hellbent to change this country into one of those hellholes these people have moved away from. 

Again, a minority within a minority. I'm highly doubtful you'd find British Muslims wanting to live in these hellholes their parents came from... A few maybe, they are clearly idiots.

I have no problems with Chinese people, I have no problem with Chinese 'enclaves'. I haven't even got problems with E-Europeans or Indians or Danish people or anyone who doesn't want to destroy our way of life but embraces it. I am a fairly open minded person but I also know when we need to get a backbone and demand a bit of integration. Even if it only helps the muslim women folk to realise that they live in a free country and have some rights. 

Hmm scum exist within those enclaves, I've personally seen s vicious attack perpetrated by "Chinese" people, youth gangs. A minority, I wouldn't ask the Chinese to police their own because, well. The law will sort it.

I urge you to contact the police if any majority or minority are partaking in illegal activity.

One of these Muslim people I speak of came from south east Turkey, knew very little English. He was made to do "integration courses" the lad ended up knowing more about the history of the UK than many white British people I know. We are demanding integration, but it has to be done lawfully.

But this is never taught is it? There are women here that don't speak English and know NOTHING about the land they live in. They can't understand a word and teaching them their rights is seen as 'meddling'. How can they possibly become British? 

Again, I know plenty of white British that haven't a clue on our own history, British culture to them is Yorkshire puddings and Xmas trees. What you are speaking of is immigrants that for whatever reason don't speak English, heck I'd be screwed living in a foreign land because I only speak English. Integration is and does happen as far as I'm aware courses (mandatory) are provided for immigrants.

Again it has to be done legally.

I not trying to nit pick anything, if their is anything I never addressed please, pull me up on it.

I have no issue with admitting their is an issue with "foreigners" in this nation, it's true evidently.

Heck I almost put down one of these people who don't integrate at a bus stop once. I just did a 14 hr shift and two Arab looking men thought they could take the piss out of me in their language, they had a 3 year old son with them joining in on the pointing etc. I squared up, a language all understand. It didn't get violent... But I did catch one of them a week later, not my proudest moment and I screwed up race relations
but and again but, they were a minority and I later found out these people were absolute scum within their own community. In short they were thieves, I'm sure their lives were made difficult in time but I digress.

It is always best to do things within the confines of law, same goes for integration in general.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I don't see my reply as argumentative , you said I've missed the point and people need to be vetted , nowhere have I said otherwise.
It's beholding on us all to take some of the strain in this crisis and take (as the UK government does) refugees from camps in neighboring countries , as civilised countries we can't just walk on by when our past actions have led us , and them , to this point.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
sicko

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join