It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female suicide bomber uses 3 children as decoy then blows herself up in new low for ISIS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

A female suicide bomber used three children as a decoy to blow herself up in new low for Islamic State.

It's now feared that more civilian women - in Libya at least - are being brainwashed, forced or cajoled into killing themselves for IS terrorists as fighting intensifies.

The Herald claimed that in fact there were two women involved in the incident - masquerading as civilians surrendering to Bunyan Marsous forces - and that four soldiers had been killed as well as the dozen injured.

It reported that this incident follows the flight of other women from IS positions in recent days - in response to loudhailer calls for civilians to escape while they could.

Female suicide bomber uses 3 children as decoy then blows herself up in new low for ISIS

Ok...so when I say we should not have a blanket immigration policy to accept woman and children THIS STORY IS WHY...

it is absurd to hear progressives argue the refugees who are women and children should not be subjected to the same vetting is anyone else…
The Ohio state thug who went on the terroristic rampage last week was a kid when he came over…
As was the pulse nightclub terrorist…so we're the Tsaroviec p.o.s who bombed the Boston marathon...

So liberals please spare me your bleeding heart stories about why America should let in the women and children from islamic hellholes when they clearly show propensity for violence and murderous proclivities time and time again...

This goes the same for the ridiculous dreamer program instituted by President Obama… As a Texan I know well what these immigrants grow up to be…
I don't care what their ages is at the time of acceptance, they need to be vetted or must be accompanied by an adult who can be vetted...

For context, Hitler had a mother and was a child at one point…
This doesn't mean I want him living on my street…

-Christosterone
edit on 3-12-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Be prepared to be blamed for this somehow because any other argument does not fit their narrative.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

-Chris

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Luckily that will change soon. o /

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

No , of course turn your back on the problem you helped create , one person does a bad thing so all people are bad , makes sense.
Nobody should have a blanket immigration policy but doing your bit to help is kinda expected from the leader of the free world, other smaller countries are taking more than their far share.

It isn't about bleeding heart Liberals it's about Humanity.

edit on 3-12-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Sure, feel free to help AFTER we take care of America.

On Topic: Another bombing brought to you by the religion of peace.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

my opinion is never a popular one but here goes.
i dont think we should be taking in any refugees from anywhere until we can help citizens of this country that need help.
there is a poverty problem in this country. people are homeless. people are hungry.

i just do not agree with the gov bringing in people from other countries to help them when citizens of this country need help.

flame away

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Sure, feel free to help AFTER we take care of America.

On Topic: Another bombing brought to you by the religion of peace.

ha
u posted the same thing as i was typing.
im right with you my friend.
how can the gov justify bringing anyone over from other countries when its own citizens need help.

i say fix that first.

i am also of the silly opinion that using a woman suicide bomber is just as low(not lower) than using a male suicide bomber.
how is using a woman somehow worse? i dont understand that

edit on 3-12-2016 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

....one person does a bad....

One???

You need one of those recounts, you know...

...doing your bit to help is kinda expected from the leader of the free world...

No if that means he will turn his back to his own people, his own country.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

A few thousand in a population of 324,118,787 will not make any difference to your problems.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

A few thousand in a population of 324,118,787 will not make any difference to your problems.

Hmm...I would disagree...
My grandmother in a tiny west Texas town was stabbed to death by an illegal Mexican immigrant for $23...

Every Texan I know has a similar story...we deal with their treachery to a level you could never know...

At least Mexican are heretonow unimpressed by Islam...if latinos ever turn to the Islamic ethos then we are all dead..

Chris

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

i disgaree.
thats a few thousand american citizens that could have received help instead

edit on 3-12-2016 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

link   

My grandmother in a tiny west Texas town was stabbed to death by an illegal Mexican immigrant for $23...

It takes a lot to share such a bitter memory. Please let me show respect for your whole family. Thank you.

link   

Really? Tell that to the Iraqis when they were over ran by ISIS........

Surely you dont really believe what youre saying

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Better than do nothing for 8 years.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

ISUS are scum bags.

I really wish that our government hadnt created them.

Would also be nice if we would stop giving them money and weapons.

Instead of putting pressure on nations to accept refugees, people should be focusing on stopping the West's campaign of annihilating one Middle Eastern country after another.

Since at-least 1953 via Operation Ajax, we've been overthrowing their governments, installing dictators, assassinating dignitaries and instigating wars.

We've now stopped with the covert overthrows and gone to a direct bombing campaign.

Only one nation has in essence been tried for crimes against humanity: Germany.

Based on the past 20 years, I'm really beginning to think that much of history is filled with spin and lies.

edit on 3-12-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

It takes a lot to share such a bitter memory. Please let me show respect for your whole family. Thank you.

Thank you for your civility...

I was quite young when she died...and he was given a ticket to meet his maker in Huntsville a decade or so later...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Of course I believe what I'm saying , I'm not saying throw the doors open I am saying help some of those in need , they didn't want the war but it is they who are suffering because of it.

Make America great not insular.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

No , of course turn your back on the problem you helped create , one person does a bad thing so all people are bad , makes sense.
Nobody should have a blanket immigration policy but doing your bit to help is kinda expected from the leader of the free world, other smaller countries are taking more than their far share.

It isn't about bleeding heart Liberals it's about Humanity.

See^ there is the blame.

Did you know that the middle east has been at war with itself for more then 80 years?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Of course I believe what I'm saying , I'm not saying throw the doors open I am saying help some of those in need , they didn't want the war but it is they who are suffering because of it.

Make America great not insular.

Like Trump said. Why hasn't Saudi Arabia taken any of these Muslims? It's their form of Islam that has caused all these problems with their 911 attacks. They would fit in better with the Saudi's. And they don't have to go half way around the world.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join