It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellogg’s found to have financial ties to George Soros

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: Metallicus

BRINGS OUT THE TIGER IN YOU!

What....the actual.......F*

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Dec 4th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Sayz Breitbart the official mouth piece of Nazis and other white supremacist scum, brand BLM all you want , but police murders of Black people is a thing ,and even when caught dead handed, have a great chance of walking.

Hail The People Hail Victory!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Kellogg's kills people with GMOs.

See how GMOs changes the COLOR of stomachs and testicles:

www.relfe.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: otter777
Kellogg's kills people with GMOs.

See how GMOs changes the COLOR of stomachs and testicles:

DOH!...THAT explains why they're blue!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What does Trump have to do with Kelloggs donating large sums of money to Soros?

Do you really need it spelled out for you???

Breitbart is now demonizing Kellogg because they pulled their advertising. So they now all of a sudden link Kellogg to Soros and point out how horrible that is. Yet they completely overlook the ties between Trump and Soros because they like Trump.

It's called a double standard and it's coming from an alleged news source. Plus it's just being petty little cry babies because Kellogg isn't advertising with them now so this is how they try and get revenge. They're using their media influence as a weapon against Kellogg and all Kellogg is doing is exorcising their right to do business with who they choose. But of course Breitbart obviously hates a free market where you get to choose who to do business with.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

All Kelloggs and the Alt-Left needs to do to make it go away...is have the MSM link the #Boycott to 'Pixxa Gate'...and declare it 'Fake News'.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

All Kelloggs and the Alt-Left needs to do to make it go away...is have the MSM link the #Boycott to 'Pixxa Gate'...and declare it 'Fake News'.

That has nothing to do with it. You asked what it had to do with Trump. I just answered your question and told you why. Now you come back with that as your comment.

Why not address the details in regards to the question you asked and I just answered??? Is it because the answer is a problem in your "Trump Worship"??? Because it points out the hypocrisy of Brietbart???

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

That has nothing to do with it. You asked what it had to do with Trump. I just answered your question and told you why. Now you come back with that as your comment.

Why not address the details in regards to the question you asked and I just answered??? Is it because the answer is a problem in your "Trump Worship"??? Because it points out the hypocrisy of Brietbart???

How can 'Fake News' be "hypocritical"?---Is it unintentionally truthful?
You're confusing your Alt Left false labels...I know there are so many, but don't they have an instruction book or something?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Still avoiding the topic huh???

You're the only person saying anything about this being fake news. Nobody, including myself are calling this fake news.

You seem to be having trouble staying on topic. It's pretty obvious why that is. You just can't seem to come to terms with the fact that Breitbart is being hypocritical in their stance against Kellogg can you??? Both Kellogg and Trump do business with Soros but only Kellogg is being demonized for it by Brietbart. Those are just facts. I realize that must be difficult for you to accept within your bubble, but that's the truth.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Sorry, m...just playing with you.

Financing a project from a fund that INCLUDES Soros' money...with that of MANY other investors is very different.

If the KKK kept it's money in the same bank you took a loan out from to buy your house...could I claim you're doing business with the KKK?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

No, it's not different. We're not talking about money in the same bank. Trump was doing business directly with Soros just like Kellogg was dong business directly with Soros.

Then there's Steven Mnuchin, former employee of Soros who Trump has made Treasury Sec.

The links between Trump and Soros are just as clear as they are between Kellogg and Soros. There's no way to ignore the truth of that. But that isn't exactly the topic either. What we're talking about is Breitbart and it's double standard about who they choose to demonize because of their connections with other people.

Bannon who prides himself on being a "Nationalist Capitalist" is going on an attack against Kellogg when all they did was choose not to do business with him anymore. That is directly opposed to the principles of free market capitalism that he allegedly says he's in favor of and supports. Showing once again that he has zero integrity and no principles at all. Not even the ones he claims to support.

BTW, I'm glad to see the conflict you're having accepting this info because it tells me there is still part of you that is able to see the truth even if you don't want to see it and it's causing you to struggle with holding those conflicting ideas. I just hope you finally accept what is true and adjust accordingly rather than willingly choose to believe in a false reality. It's only a minor detail and I don't expect it to change much but at least it's a step in the right direction.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Pray for me mOjOm

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I think we'd need an exorcist more likely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join