It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellogg’s found to have financial ties to George Soros

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Kellogg’s found to have financial ties to the money man for cop-killing left-wing HATE groups: George Soros – NaturalNews.com

When you buy Kellogg’s products, you may be funneling money into the kind of hate-based operations associated with people who advocate killing cops in America.

A Breitbart.com investigation found that “W.K. Kellogg Foundation has partnered with and given major donations to George Soros’s Open Society Institute and the Tides Center as part of its massive push to promote a far-left agenda.”

George Soros, often described as an “international terrorism money man,” is a key funding source for numerous radical, left-wing, anti-American groups such as Black Lives Matter which openly advocates executing police officers.

Kellogg’s found to have financial ties to George Soros

Full Article Title

Kellogg’s found to have financial ties to the money man for cop-killing left-wing HATE groups: George Soros

Once again we can see George Soros' far reaching influence into every aspect of our lives. This man is a cancer in America and around the world and frankly, would be as bad or worse than Hitler if he could get away with it. Now he is influencing advertising decisions with major U.S. companies and how does he get this influence? Because money.

Absolutely disgusting that one evil man has so much power.

Kellogg's products are full of toxins and GMOs and Corn Flakes are actually banned in many countries around the world because of the damage they cause to the liver and other organs.

We don't need their toxic products or politics.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
DUM DUM DUUUUMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Insert dramatic chipmunk.

It's a sad state of affairs when people on ATS argue over which billionaires are "good" or "bad".

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Surprise.
Think about how you're helping support George Soros every time you dig into your Frosted Flakes!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I just want my "Choco-Dino-Bites".

I think it's too late to stop funding these people.

The Trump election was just a setback for these creatures.

They'll be back.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You know Soros is pissed that his chosen candidate didn't win. So he's got to use his far reaching tentacles to subvert our cereal instead!

Coming soon to Kellogg's this xmas - Global-O's cereal!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

BRINGS OUT THE TIGER IN YOU!

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Blah blah blah. You care about Kelloggs all of a sudden because Breitbart told you to because Breitbart is butthurt. They're not going to tell you to care about Steven Mnuchin though he ran Soros Fund Management for a time and later partnered with him, John Paulson (another Trump donor) and Michael Dell to buy IndyMac.

The result? You'll rant about Kelloggs and say NOTHING about Trump's appointment for Treasury Secretary.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Kellogg's makes horrible food stuffs. Easily passed by in my household, let George havem!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Blah blah blah. You care about Kelloggs all of a sudden because Breitbart told you to because Breitbart is butthurt. They're not going to tell you to care about Steven Mnuchin though he ran Soros Fund Management for a time and later partnered with him, John Paulson (another Trump donor) and Michael Dell to buy IndyMac.

The result? You'll rant about Kelloggs and say NOTHING about Trump's appointment for Treasury Secretary.

I was going to say something similar, all of a sudden kellogs is in the fake right weiners news, so predictable.

Its funny that they think because trump won all the crap they say is truth all of a sudden.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

LOL, "setback"

Wealthy people trade with whoever they can monetize. Benjamin's talk. Bottom line.

We just have the benefit of being screwed over in all new ways. The Oval Office is all about the $$$.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Breitbart is very butthurt because Kelloggs pulled their funding.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You do realise Kellogg is one of the dynasties don't you?

On par with the Rothschilds.

This isn't news or a surprise that one of the richest ever families has ties to a Rothschild puppet. Soros not Trump.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Great, now we know who's engineering the next wave of poisoning and dysfunction in our kids. He's probably invested in Monsanto too....

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
We now have a new meaning for "frosted flakes".

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

It is even more sad that some people will ignore this.

I don't think we need to 'argue' Soros is evil.

It is self-evident.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
not a surprise....

i wonder what billionaires or big billionaire companies DONT have ties to him....

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I just ate my last bowl of cornflakes!

I'll go back to cheerios

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
If true why is Breitbart so keen on getting the advertising money back?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Kellogg's makes horrible food stuffs. Easily passed by in my household, let George havem!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm still in shock more Left-wingers aren't outraged at how much influence that evil bastard has over their own party lol Definitely adding Kellogg's to my no buy list lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join