It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, these emails are real, this stuff is real.. unbelievable - Pizza related

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Id love to know when certain people decided this wasnt the place to discuss conspiracies... its as if several posters are here in error and dont like it very much. I wonder why they click on, read, and post on threads about conspiracies if they dont want to participate in a conspiracy discussion.

Weird as hell...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
explain this one ostriches

Pretty simple man...

a guy was hungry...he has a hunger-bot at home...it told him...with a robotic voice..."bzzzzbzzzzz you are...13-16 slices of pizza hungry". Therefore...man simply innocently went on the internet...to search for his pizza slices on some obscure forum board.

I dont see anything suspicious here man. Hell...cant count the ways I've heard people looking for pizza slices on forum boards. It's pretty much a standard these days.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Headshot
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

There is a ton of evidence, it's just mostly circumstantial. Beyond borders is literally across the street from comet/besta/politics and prose. Beyond borders is devoted to stopping child trafficking from (wait for it) Haiti. BOY THATS JUST A COINCIDENCE.
there's the document pulled from the password protected area of comet message board that talks about how last month's pizza is in poor health so, you better finish eating it because it won't survive.
The bizarre luzzato blog With this header: "Evelyn is growing up, soon she will be the Queen of the entire US of A, right now, for a limited time only, you can spend some time with her online, raw and uncut. Take advantage of this now, as in the future she will have the power of life and death over you."

The podesta image of his hands (14 and the fish) which has tones of Osiris mythology and gnostic mysticism.
Andrew brietbart's tweets about podesta being a world class child trafficker.
Nancy Schaefer's murder/suicide after she began calling out CPS for selling children.

YEP NO REAL EVIDENCE. NOTHING AT ALL GOING ON.

Maybe it is all confirmation bias, and I was willing to believe that at first, buuuuut...

I'm not getting sucked into this vortex, best of luck in your quest to uncover the truth here.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

First of all, the link doesn't work because ATS is dissecting (removing) all references to W i k i l e a k s links.

You have to reconstruct the URL yourself as I've instructed.

----

Two, the text I quoted is indeed in the email.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
First of all, the link doesn't work because ATS is dissecting (removing) all references to W i k i l e a k s links.

You have to reconstruct the URL yourself as I've instructed.

I didn't say that it didn't work. I know about the blocking.

I was looking at the email.

Two, the text I quoted is indeed in the email.

No it isn't. The only reference to pizza is "I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus?"

That is nothing like "Did I leave my handkerchief at your place? It has an important pizza map on it."

No where in that mail does the text that you posted exist.
edit on 1-12-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Comments:

Alefantis: "Oh yeah, this looks like fun"

Alefantis: "#murder"

werkinonmahnightcheese: "#killroom"

nilaylawson: "Just rinse it off when your done"

Looks like bad jokes to me. But it makes so much more sense that someone would have a public twitter account and talk about seriously killing people. Duh.

Like bad jokes?!?!

Strange sense of humor don't you think?

Handle - "werkinonmahnightcheese" .. coincidence?!?

The image of the refrigerator ties in very nicely with insight from the art of Kim Noble.
(I refer to the art toward the end of the article.)

----

Regarding the FBI agent who personally uncovered aspects of this - you apparently did not listen to what the man said.

----

You have to take everything into account. You cannot zoom in on one thing and try to debunk it. It all adds up too well and - conclusively beyond any doubt.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I'll tell you why. It's scary to think how people have worked themselves into a frenzy over this. Most have absolutely without a doubt convinced themselves that these people are guilty, guilty, guilty. No trial, no official investigation necessary - they think they've got it all figured out. Death threats, threats to burn down the pizza restaurant, etc. All that due to some right wing blogs who started this whole mess based on flimsy stuff, much of it either greatly exaggerated or straight up fabricated.

I can't sit by quietly and watch how some nutbags whip themselves in a frenzy and possibly one of them will hurt or kill someone who hasn't even been accused by any parent or child of any wrongdoing.

I'm trying to stop the madness on the internet. Impossible, I know - but I'm not going keep my mouth shut. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

I can't fault you there. It's disgusting.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Strange sense of humor don't you think?

Yes, so?

Handle - "werkinonmahnightcheese" .. coincidence?!?

A pízza place owner's post probably one of the chefs that work at his place. Actually very likely.

The image of the refrigerator ties in very nicely with insight from the art of Kim Noble.
(I refer to the art toward the end of the article.)

There is no tie with the art of Kim Noble. Far as I know it has only been exhibited in Europe.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

That is nothing like "Did I leave my handkerchief at your place? It has an important pizza map on it." No where in that mail does the text that you posted exist.

Right, so if you read my OP I said that I saw the quote on another website. The quote inspired me to do a search that lead to this email that has this other quote. I did not need to go any further. It was enough for me. I did not need to find the other email.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Hi kayla,

I do believe 110% that something really sinister and horrifying is going on and has been for some time.

That said, I don't think for one second that you're a pedo or a shill because you want to see some more solid evidence before lynching people. I don't understand why such vitriol would be aimed at you for asking for more evidence, rather than any alleged perpetrators. You shouldn't be made complicite for asking for proof or voicing a dissenting opinion. Openly discussing an issue- from multiple perspectives- is one of the best ways to get to the truth.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Damn you blind.. you can believe what you want.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Right, so if you read my OP I said that I saw the quote on another website. The quote inspired me to do a search that lead to this email that has this other quote. I did not need to go any further. It was enough for me. I did not need to find the other email.

There is no other email.

You saw an erroneous quote on another website and didn't check the source.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I think alot of people just can't accept the horror of reality. This is too mindblowingly Evil for people to wrap their heads around, so they just tune out.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Well you don't need it.

You have the one that is linked (which is real, the whole point of the post) with equally anomalous communications.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Well you don't need it.

You have the one that is linked (which is real, the whole point of the post) with equally anomalous communications.

Whether I need it or not doesn't change the fact that it doesn't exist.

Also the communication isn't the same. You didn't even bother to check it. It isn't even from Podesta. This is what that email shows:

A realtor tells susan that they found a handkerchief. They describe it as pizza related.

Susan asks podesta if it is his and if he doesn't want it then he can just not respond.

He responds and says "It's mine, but not worth worrying about."

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Not only did you open a new thread about this pizzagate thing which was already dead and debunked ad nauseam.

You did it with some old mails. You evaded every specific question. you did not post new evidence. And now you start to insult members (damn you blind).

Please take a step back, breath and ask yourself:

- What is your story based on
- who fed you the info which you believe
- what are your feelings, when confronted with facts
- how would you feel if the business you work at (or even own) is accuses of horrible crimes, based on nothing. If you would get online death threats, just because you work there. Probably even to the point where you quit your job and will not get a new one, since HR googles and finds weird storys about your business.

There is a real world out there...
Thanks.

link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The only reason it's not "well received" is because, like this post, many don't offer anything new. So yeah, countless posts that are more or less identical are a little annoying. Seriously, how many times has the quote that drives this post been brought up here? Dozens. Even the response here offer nothing new.

link   
Thread closed.

Feel free to post to another EXISTING thread on pizzagate.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join