It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a MASSIVE Object feeding off SUN energy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Hello guys,
I did't see this here, so I'm posting it.

Here is a youtube video showing, as the author Streetcap1 suppose, a massive ufo feeding off SUN energy?

The fact that the UFO is a different color and shape to the rest of the 'Connected Line' is what convinced me to upload this. I was not a great believer in this Plasma SUN Energy Theory, but this has got me thinking.

What you think?

Link to the NASA image >
link
edit on 1-12-2016 by iasenko because: link update

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: iasenko

It looks like a lens artifact but anything is possible! It would be really really big though.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
What if it's charging the sun ?

I just like to look at things backwards đź‘Ť

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
"UFO" video with added spooky music = hoax.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Some people just want to watch the spaceships burn.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Dont forget overly long cgi intro

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Obviously its North Korea's space ship

mic.com...
edit on 1-12-2016 by lucagt1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I think it's an alien pirate ship trying to steal the whole Sun
and realizing it ain't gonna budge.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

I was disappointed that I didn't see the silhouettes of Crow, Tom Servo, and Joel (or Mike) sitting down in their theater seats when that last door opened.

As for the thing in the SOHO image, it could simply be an image artifact. There are plenty of artifacts among the SOHO images that are caused by a variety of things (cosmic ray strikes, etc).

edit on 2016-12-1 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Threads which devolve so quickly from any actual discussion of ideas & existing evidence of the matter (of immense importance) suggested by the evidence of the OP, just serve to demonstrate how this site is utterly under the control of those who wish to crush access to any measure of real truth associated with topics & ideas which can only be truly found by a discussion of esoterica, of all kinds.

Nobody makes a serious or intelligent comment, nobody thinks to upload a series of images related to the idea in the OP, everyone just claims hoax or says "I dunno, but ooh, how strange/ spooky". Well done, trolls & timewasters who festeringly inhabit ATS, you've made plain the problem of total information domainance, in a closed system such as this (which may or may not actually belong to you in the first place).

edit on DecemberThursday16012CST09America/Chicago-060007 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

As for the thing in the SOHO image, it could simply be an image artifact. There are plenty of artifacts among the SOHO images that are caused by a variety of things (cosmic ray strikes, etc).

Indeed there are...do you know of one that has the same attributes as this one?

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I agree. This is pathetic. Is this not a damned conspiracy site? When was it that if I was interested in something out of this world and wanted to share, the post will immediately be ridiculed with BS comments without so much a merit of discussion.

So what if creepy music is accompanied with the video, click bait exist with the journalistic community.

I apologize to the OP of this thread.

There was a time when topics such as this thread peppered ATS as well as a plethora of other out of this world topics. Now, it seems as if some massive group of skeptics, who don't even care for this stuff, are moving in droves from thread to thread. Disgusting.

I don't care, say what you want, but as a member of ATS, one shouldnt be dismissed so easily for there interest in things out side the realm of our closed world.

ATS has become something else and for once, it isnt a good thing and I don't like it.
If that is the case, than to hell with ATS, keep your ufo stories, crypto stories and alien stories to yourself and I'm sure you'll fit in with this crowd here now.
edit on 1-12-2016 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I agree. This is pathetic. Is this not a damned conspiracy site? When was it that if I was interested in something out of this world and wanted to share, the post will immediately be ridiculed with BS comments without so much a merit of discussion.

So what if creepy music is accompanied with the video, click bait exist with the journalistic community.

I apologize to the OP of this thread.

There was a time when topics such as this thread peppered ATS as well as a plethora of other out of this world topics. Now, it seems as if some massive group of skeptics, who don't even care for this stuff, are moving in droves from thread to thread. Disgusting.

I don't care, say what you want, but as a member of ATS, one shouldnt be dismissed so easily for there interest in things out side the realm of our closed world.

ATS has become something else and for once, it isnt a good thing and I don't like it.
If that is the case, than to hell with ATS, keep your ufo stories, crypto stories and alien stories to yourself and I'm sure you'll fit in with this crowd here now.

please don't apologise on my behalf. What is pathetic is this video.

Just because its a conspiracy site doesnt negate the need to use ones brain and common sense

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Indeed there are...do you know of one that has the same attributes as this one?

This one should be close enough:
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

No, but that doesnt mean a discussion can't happened either, to the effect of using their brains and common senses.

Your "pist" is a perfect example, "pathetic video" and simply blame people for not using brains and common sense. I won't apologize on your behalf, you just further proved my point.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

That works...

I did a search and that was the only other one I could find that had the same characteristics; so, not a large pool to draw from, but close enough to validate it as an artifact IMO.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

I was disappointed that I didn't see the silhouettes of Crow, Tom Servo, and Joel (or Mike) sitting down in their theater seats when that last door opened.

Repeat to yourself, "It's just a show, I should really just relax."

edit on 2016/12/1 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Was this one explained? Nov also i think not believing a video because it has drama music and such is silly because many of these people are just out there looking for stuff and getting sent stuff real and not. I am wondering if there is a gathering beginning around our solar system, many times things seem to go in or come out of the sun.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: lucagt1
Obviously its North Korea's space ship

mic.com...

That's a wonderful article, and the astronaut that landed on the Sun has a great name... If I ever have a son I will name him Hung, too.
edit on 1212016 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

As to the video: I have seen some of streetcap's presentations before, and I have difficulty believing that any of them are meant to be serious or critical examinations. But, I am not an alien spacecraft expert (yet), and radiation/particles/etc. from the Sun distorting signals seems like a more likely explanation to me.
edit on 1212016 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Threads which devolve so quickly from any actual discussion of ideas & existing evidence of the matter (of immense importance) suggested by the evidence of the OP, just serve to demonstrate how this site is utterly under the control of those who wish to crush access to any measure of real truth associated with topics & ideas which can only be truly found by a discussion of esoterica, of all kinds.

Nobody makes a serious or intelligent comment, nobody thinks to upload a series of images related to the idea in the OP, everyone just claims hoax or says "I dunno, but ooh, how strange/ spooky". Well done, trolls & timewasters who festeringly inhabit ATS, you've made plain the problem of total information domainance, in a closed system such as this (which may or may not actually belong to you in the first place).

Yeah, this is why I've resorted to lurking for the last few years. Unfortunately, unless staff and moderators decide to update/uphold policies to ensure intelligent discussion can occur, we're left with a bunch of trolls having their way with any fringe topic.

ATS culture has been devolving, and this isn't just due to the election/Trump frenzy.

@Vector99: Thanks for the pics. This seems to me that it'd have to be absolutely massive in comparison to the picture of earth you provided. Hopefully somebody with more knowledge on debunking these Sun UFO/Artifacts will show up soon and shine some light on this particular video.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join