It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Hannity's message to the press: You've been exposed as fake

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Hannity, the same Hannity that is guilty of everything he is supposedly against now.

He is the last person that should make such a speech.

Maybe he has seen the light and embraced the truth in order to change for the better? We all know for a definite fact that the people at CNN are surely NOT doing that. So Sean gets the Pulitzer for that. Figuratively speaking.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

He didn't avoid issues, he just flat out lied about them. The only other tv personality I despised nearly as much was Ann Coulter. What an awful pair.

edit on 1-12-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Well, that is a mature way to look at it. But it will take years for me to ever trust him and get over what I saw him do in the Bush era.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I listen to SEAN Hannity on the radio most every day at 2:00pm CST. (560AM Chicago). I like him better on TV though. On the radio, Sean has some really weird people as guests.

Last week was this guy who was one of SEAN's mentors. This 80 year old guy started telling stories about their early days together and wouldn't stop. Sean actually had to cut him off in mid-sentence and say goodbye to the audience, because the show ended.

There was one guy on FOX NEWS who used to really bug me. He had this blackboard he'd draw on, and post pictures on. Gosh..what was his name. He's gone now...thank goodness. Hated Trump.

EDIT: His name is GLENN BECK. Glad he's gone. Did Glenn become a Democrat???
edit on 12/1/2016 by carewemust because: remembered it was Glenn Beck.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

There is no truth on FOX

wow...such a strong statement...which is obviously completely false and really shows your pigheaded partisanship.

Even fake news CNN has some truth on their programing. All of the MSM has SOME truth to it. Even beforeitsnews.com has SOME truth.

I would have guessed that a person of your age would have a little bit more sense.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Although I agree with this segment, I still have very little respect for Hannity and many other folks at Fox for slandering and mis-reporting/lying in 2012 about Ron Paul. Hannity was part of that, and I won't forget it.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

He didn't avoid issues, he just flat out lied about them. The only other tv personality I despised nearly as much was Ann Coulter. What an awful pair.

I am not a big Hannity fan. I am curious? Have an example? I think Hannity was off on his opinions, but right out lie? Do miss Jamie Dupree. He is why I would listen.
edit on 1-12-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Hannity, the same Hannity that is guilty of everything he is supposedly against now.

He is the last person that should make such a speech.

Maybe he has seen the light and embraced the truth in order to change for the better? We all know for a definite fact that the people at CNN are surely NOT doing that. So Sean gets the Pulitzer for that. Figuratively speaking.

Or he knows there is a mass awakening happening along with an angry storm brewing that he decided to avoid the storm by actually reporting some truth.

The fact is this: the sleeping giant is awakening and it's wave has finally become powerful enough to take the corrupt down.

With regards to Fox News, I wont deny the possibility of Rockefeller, Soros, and Rothschild tentacle within it's mists. For now, mainstream keeps shooting themselves in the foot, and it is an already a sinking ship after hitting the iceberg. The Fake news propaganda inspired and brought by CNN has backfired on them horrendously.

Good News with the fall of mainstream: it also breaks apart that monopoly and gives opportunities for others (Factual Organizations) to rise.

Let the entire thing burn.

edit on st2016000000Thursdayst000000Thu, 01 Dec 2016 02:16:39 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 01 Dec 2016 02:16:39 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Might want to check the election's popular vote. It's about 50 /50. About half want to keep what they earn. The other half want distribution of wealth. Both sides don't want to pay into the system. Or politicians never control their attempts to use tax dollars to buy votes.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

What is this supposed to be? Sean Hannity has the top infotainment show on Fox. The only person who tops him in talk radio is Limbaugh.

He openly campaigned for Trump for months. When he's been called out for lying, he said, "I never claimed to be a journalist." He's a MSM shill blathering about how a rival network has bashed his bestie?

This is just Sean Hannity showing what a laughable hypocrite he is.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I listen to SEAN Hannity on the radio most every day at 2:00pm CST. (560AM Chicago). I like him better on TV though. On the radio, Sean has some really weird people as guests.

Last week was this guy who was one of SEAN's mentors. This 80 year old guy started telling stories about their early days together and wouldn't stop. Sean actually had to cut him off in mid-sentence and say goodbye to the audience, because the show ended.

There was one guy on FOX NEWS who used to really bug me. He had this blackboard he'd draw on, and post pictures on. Gosh..what was his name. He's gone now...thank goodness. Hated Trump.

EDIT: His name is GLENN BECK. Glad he's gone. Did Glenn become a Democrat???

Glenn went off the deep end when Trump announced his run.

Alan Colmes used to be with Sean, Colmes was hardly watchable. Think Juan Williams with a better vocabulary.

Tucker Carlson is the one now that calls out the BS from the leftys.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
From the horses mouth.

Source

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

That is the smoothest possible way to say "Its not my fault that people are stupid enough to listen to me!".

What a scumbag.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Sounds like he was being honest.

Would you like him better if he said he was a journalist and talked about how great and honest Hillary is?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

No, I have nothing but contempt for Hillary Clinton, the most right wing Democrat you could possibly imagine. What it sounds like to me is that he just admitted, before an audience who have not the wit to understand it, that he is a propaganda merchant every bit as toxic as the White House communications director, every bit as unreliable as a dodgy intelligence briefing, cannot be trusted and does not consider himself under any obligation to provide the truth to the population, because he is not a journalist, but a talk host, which is a meaningless title, for a meaningless position.

He invalidated his very mode of employment.

Of course, those who like the lies he tells them, those who appreciate having something to get good and angry about and someone to get good and angry with, someone to tell them what the least noble of their virtues would like to hear, will think nothing of this, refuse to recognise or accept that Hannity's position is that of propaganda merchant, not of anything laudable or noble.

edit on 1-12-2016 by TrueBrit because: added detail

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Sean Hannity is a propagandist and is in no position to point fingers when it is his viewers/listeners, along with the rest of Fox News and Right Wing talk radio, that continues to create an audience that is among the most poorly-informed.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Hanitty is as much of a false prophet as anyone else. He makes sure to tell only the truths that shine good light on his dark position, conveniently avoiding topics that he knows he cannot discuss without making himself and everyone in his fandom look like cave trolls in human clothes.

He is canny, not honest.

You're attacking the messenger and not the message. They are right. Obama historic win firsty black president. If Hillary would of won, first woman president.

Trump nothing. Not first outsider. Not first non politician or military vet.

Discuss the message for once, huh?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

I absolutely refuse to ignore hypocrisy.

You feel free to do what you must, but as for me, if I hear a liar call someone else a pack of liars, and there is nothing to pick between the two, the fact that he may be right is not nearly as disgusting as the following:

a) He, of all people has the gall to say it, given his total lack of moral high ground.

b) He will get away with it because his followers on twitter, his audience are mentally decrepit and in need of coffee stronger than the pull of the sun to wake them up from the stupor his BS creates.

edit on 1-12-2016 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: StolidPanda

I absolutely refuse to ignore hypocrisy.

You feel free to do what you must, but as for me, if I hear a liar call someone else a pack of liars, and there is nothing to pick between the two, the fact that he may be right is not nearly as disgusting as the following:

a) He, of all people has the gall to say it, given his total lack of moral high ground.

b) He will get away with it because his followers on twitter, his audience are mentally decrepit and in need of coffee stronger than the pull of the sun to wake them up from the stupor his BS creates.

Well quit deflecting the issue of this thread and make your own thread.

Can't argue the message so complain about who delivers it.
edit on 1-12-2016 by StolidPanda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Annee
And to think, I used to watch Hannity. Actually, had a little crush on him.

I think I'm gonna hurl

The Problem with Sean is , His TRUTHFUL Reporting Hurts.............

Interesting story how he got his position - - - some other time.

I'd like to read that thread. What are you waiting for?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join