It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sean Hannity's message to the press: You've been exposed as fake

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hannity's message to the press: You've been exposed as fake

A Rare mainstream piece, Sean Hannity exposes CNN as fake news. And he hit them where it hurts, ouch.
There are still some good reporters in mainstream media. It(MSM) is not completely discredited, least not yet.

However, i'm still surprised mainstream would air this piece.
DIsclaimer: I'm not for Fox News , however; sometimes they do speak out the truth. Characters like Bill Reilly (Who I used to find annoying, still do find him annoying but its lessened now since he covered George Soros.) And Sean Hannity, who in my opinion has been doing a good job as of late by covering some truth that other media outlets refuse to report on. They May have their moments of common sense. (Unless it is a legit source of alternative media which many of us have been forced into relying on.)

Published on Nov 29, 2016 -by: Fox News

Thought ATS would delight on this story.

edit on st2016000000Thursdayst000000Thu, 01 Dec 2016 01:52:12 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 01 Dec 2016 01:52:12 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
SEAN HANNITY is probably seen as an "outsider" by the arrogant SOB's at CNN/MSNBC/ABC, etc.. Besides, those MSM outlets are so stupid, they still don't realize that THEY helped Donald Trump get elected! They'll probably laugh at Sean's message.

There's only one way to hurt Liberal Media outlets quickly. Shut off their revenue.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hannity, the same Hannity that is guilty of everything he is supposedly against now.

He is the last person that should make such a speech.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Sean is great, comes off honest. Unlike say, Rachel Madcow or the good reverend Al, both Main Stream reporters of the left MSNBC

edit on 12 013301 1616 by WUNK22 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Ah but he's astute and can smell which way the wind is blowing.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
And to think, I used to watch Hannity. Actually, had a little crush on him.

I think I'm gonna hurl

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I think I'm gonna hurl

The Problem with Sean is , His TRUTHFUL Reporting Hurts.............

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Never watched Hannity much but in the last few months he has impressed me.

That said, I recall when Obama first took office, he was refusing Fox News access saying they 'weren't real news'. The rest of the press stood up for Fox and he let them in.

Changing things will be touchy. If he outs one, he has to oust all MSM. At the same time, people are becoming much more aware of MSM bias and hypocrisy. This would be a tight rope to walk.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
What do so called real news organizations and the US government fear the most. ..

THE TRUTH!

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Annee

I think I'm gonna hurl

The Problem with Sean is , His TRUTHFUL Reporting Hurts.............

Maybe I followed him longer then you did.

There is no truth on FOX - - - which I stopped watching before I had brain drain.

Interesting story how he got his position - - - some other time.

edit on 1-12-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Hanmity is at least honest about what is news and his opinion.

CNN wants to act as their opinion is the central authority of truth. They lie and call it news. A sham they want to facilitate to empower their sheep to intimidate others that hold opposing opinions. (CBS example? Remember when Dan Rather used fabricated evidence against Bush? Then the liberals try to glorify/justify the action in a movie?)

This was proven when CNN claimed they only had the privilege to view Wikileaks's, and it was illegal for us to do the same. A statement used to bully and intimidate persons wanting to check up on the DNC in hopes of influencing the election.

The mainstream media hides studies and research which shows that illegal votes may have decided close elections. Ignores the evidence and tries to belittled Trump. (What do you think the push for illegal aliens to obtain driver licenses was all about?)

Yet, the media goes all in on Jill Stein who has NO proof of election hacking.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

There is no truth on a network you don't watch.

Good argument.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I FACT CHECK him All the Time . Minus his Opinion , He is Truthful Most of the Time in his Reporting .

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I FACT CHECK him All the Time . Minus his Opinion , He is Truthful Most of the Time in his Reporting .

There isn't another host who's been more correct over the last 18-24 months.

That the entire MSM essentially blew up in a collective tantrum after Trump won because all their fabricated lies didn't work, somewhat proves that.

Actually, Lou Dobbs was correct too.
edit on 1-12-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

There isn't another host who's been more correct over the last 18-24 months.

Who is doing the correcting?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

There is no truth on a network you don't watch.

Good argument.

I don't own a TV.

I read you guys/girls.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I've rarely agreed with Hannity whenever I've seen him, but in this instance he is right about journalism, and one of the few journalists reporting on it.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Good coverage, be's MSM too!

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
During the Bush years, Hannity was one of the people on Fox I despised the most. But even a broken clock is right two times a day. I guess this is one of those times.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Hanitty is as much of a false prophet as anyone else. He makes sure to tell only the truths that shine good light on his dark position, conveniently avoiding topics that he knows he cannot discuss without making himself and everyone in his fandom look like cave trolls in human clothes.

He is canny, not honest.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join