It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how many of you would be ready

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
How many of you would be ready if the government contacted you over something you said or did online??

I'm for once, not getting into: aliens, contactees etcetera, people on the bad list or ppl who think they are, whether you're good or bad or they're good or bad.

I mean, if you did something that say in some other universe
. managed to get their attention, would you be prepared if they showed up on your door? I don't want to hear a whole lot of "pro anti or in between." That's not what I'm doing, or asking. Thanks....

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

How about you giving us an example of your own thinking on the subject so we can better zero in on your request of us?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Prepared in what way?

Sure I can answer to all my ATS posts and Amazon purchases. I'll put on some pants and they can kick down my door.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
I'll put on some pants...

Screw that. When then Men in Black come to my house to interview me over some of my questionable Yelp reviews they can talk to my merkin.

edit on 30-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Never been good at taking pictures or video, so NO i am not ready. Guess I need to get a good phone that has a good camera, my phone is crap for that. I would be proud and want to save the moment for here and posterity.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

OP asked if I was prepared.

I don't want to get dragged off in their black van without pants. You gotta think ahead bro.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Let's give it a hack...

Um, it's not a request as much as a question. But you'd have to do something that caught their eye. Often times it's fuzzy. I mean, for instance some hackers wind up working for the government, as an example, but I'm not trying to say anything about specifics, how anyone operates. It wouldn't be a game, sooo...I'm not telling anyone "hey act like this!!!"

A lot of people do a lot of things and chances are if you got put on a list it's not having anything to do with anything but you got noticed. Not my stance or particular behavior or anything you did or anything of the sort. You got noticed, I guess..

Edited because..

edit on 30-11-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2016 by breakingbs because: ohh-...

edit on 30-11-2016 by breakingbs because: oh fu#$

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I`m ready,
I`ll laugh at them and say " DUDES! are you serious? it`s the internet everybody lies on the internet" LOLOLOL

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
I`m ready,
I`ll laugh at them and say " DUDES! are you serious? it`s the internet everybody lies on the internet" LOLOLOL

I seriously doubt that'd work. They still need to make sure we never lie on the internet again

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
LOL apparently there would a lot of people in the van in various states of undress....
I'm the barefoot chick in the black mu mu eyeing the sliding door and muttering "f#k me and my big mouth"

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
*** Please, get on topic ***

Jokes and puns can be found in BTS.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: elevatedone

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join