It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re- ocurring dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hope there isn't a topic about this already.

I keep having reocurring dreams 1 nite its about my boarding school next nite its about my old house.

What does this mean?

[Edited on 23-6-2003 by drunk]

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   

So noone can help me??

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
You don't actually give us much to go on ...

what the heck is boarding? what is the signifigence of the old house to you??

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
O.K. O.K the old house is where i used to live when i was young.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
i dont know how thats a reoccuring dream. Tell us how it is reoccuring.

U mean u keep having the same dream?

MY friend had a dream, then the next night was a continuation of that same dream, then when that dream ended...then next night was a continuation of that also. is that what u mena or what?

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Nope i mean 2 dreams but different days like 1 dream Monday Wednesday Friday another Tuesday Thurday Saturday and Sunday.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
There are many good books out there on dreams. I read that one's subconscious uses symbols in dreams to communicate with one's conscious mind during sleep. The symbol of a house represents your body. The state of that house, (Does it need repairs?), would be an example of your subconscious trying to tell you something about your body. I also remember that the attic of your house represents your mind (or thoughts). The roof represents your head. If you really want to figure it out for yourself, I would suggest writing down your dreams as soon as you awake from sleep. Do it before you get out of bed or turn the light on. You may then be suprised at what information you have been neglecting because you thought you weren't remembering your dreams.

[Edited on 12-7-03 by Walt]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Just to let you know netchicken, a boarding school is a type of school in the uk where the students live on campus and return home at the end of summesters.

arc

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I think what Walt said is certainly very valid. If you can work out the symbolism that is.

I get not so much reaccuring dreams as serial dreams. Often end up back in the same place with the same type of event, just things are always a little different. Also whilst dreaming I am aware that I have been to that place before and sometimes almost get deja-vu in the dream.

I can't say it bothers me, I enjoy my dreams. There are some beautiful landscapes I end up roaming and wish I could go back to them more often that I do

top topics

join