It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear liver

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Dear liver,

I write you this letter to inform you of your informal eviction from the self. I have grown tired of your lazy ways. Releasing enzymes, filtering out meaningless substances i decide to put in the greater self. I have come to realize one of us has to go... i keep putting the liquor in, you tirelessly take the liquor out. In your absence i intend to completely pickle this entity with the finest whisky money can buy. Know now, the portion of the body known as the liver will be replaced with an amusement known as bourbonville along with several parking lots. We may sign a partnership with coca cola along with an ice supplier. I truly did enjoy our time together. How ever it has become apparent my use for you is no longer necessary. Please cease all attempts at turning this train around.

Sincerely yours,

Brain.
edit on AMAmerica/Chicago560111am by Aeshma because: Spelling is paramount for class to exist.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

ADA-BOY! You show that damn liver who is boss! We decide when enough is enough, not our lowly individual organs.
Its about time they understand that.

Give it hell friend

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Try beer...

your friend will last longer...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Hey my liver handled tumorous growths quite well, I'm sure it can handle a couple of ice-distilled brews.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Evan Williams is cheaper than "the finest whisky money can buy". Just saying... Why give that ungrateful liver the good stuff?

Save the Laphroaig and MacAllan for special occasions.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Yeh! # you liver!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

You go, you need milk thistle.

Your liver will surely thank you for it i know.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

The liver, like the lungs, the heart, the brain, is just a vestigial organ that is no longer actually necessary for life.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Your divorce from you liver will not go well. Regular trips for Dialysis sucks with other aspects of one's life

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Not a doctor (and don't play one on TV), but I believe you would be referring to the kidneys, not the liver, when referring to dialysis.

I think the only trip you get to take for divorcing your liver is all expenses paid, one-way ticket to...DIRT NAP.

edit on 11/29/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
OP you ever seen anyone who has cirrhosis of the liver......they turn a shade of yellow....and if not dealt with they turn a nice ashen dead color....as in deceased. You should be ashamed of your damn self for making light of such a serious thing. Looks like alcohol is gonna kill another one. The lights on...but no ones home.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

At least i can use alcohol as my excuse for inept behaviour.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I used to play a doctor on television. I didnt even make it into the first episode...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Just give up drinking for good....

and start drinking for evil.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I use to play a game called "how many shots can I down back to back before I lose conciousness". I rarely made it past 9 with vodka, but I had better luck with brandy. Have not tried it with whiskey though.
What can I say, I am a light weight.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
You Should Divorce "Common Sense".... Although She May Get Half.

Then Move In With "Courtesies".... She's A Cheap Slit.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Ooops...what an idiot I am ...you're so right...dialysis for the kidneys

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

I agree that this humorous attitude toward's the effect of alcohol in society need's to stop, Enough damage has been done.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join