It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin Padded Trump's Numbers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
So why is Trump furrious about the Wisconsin recount? Why are people pushing back and not wanting to have one? Why is Wisconsin today saying they won't go through a hand count for Jill Stein?

I can answer that one.
States typically won't do a recount on their own tab for ANY candidate unless that candidate was close enough in the vote totals for a recount to change the outcome.
Stein obviously doesn't fall under that category.

Harte

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

So...somehow "votes" that were never actually cast ended up in the final vote totals? How Odd...?

Not making any claims, just pointing something out.

Most of the electronic voting machines in Wisconsin are from Dominion Voting Systems, who acquired Diebold a while back.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Imagine the outcry from the left if Trump were to call for a 'election integrity' check in California or New York.

Why is this? Trumps own words was that he would win California and New York if the election was based on popular vote.

There are many levels of stupid to break down in that.
1. They are traditional Dem states
2. He only won because of Electorate votes
3. He lost those States, even in the popular vote.

Even if you agree or disagree or not, it's undeniable what Trump said is stupid generally.
edit on 29-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I watched the counts closely in all states and many counties after the election.
ALL states were in flux for days, going up and down in either direction.

I know someone who works closely with the election board, and he explains that while counting, especially absentee ballots, they are constantly reviewing and re-reviewing. Sometimes votes are challenged for various reasons, such as voter registration, unclear hand-marked ballots, etc.

It takes some time until the count is reviewed and official.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

I wasn't suggesting you burn it...?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

No, you did not. What I meant was that I had been around in the 1960-70s, when people did indeed burn a flag, but that I never burnt a flag then. I did use the upside down flag, then kept it upright at a certain point. Then I used an upside down flag again starting in the 1980s. Not all the time, just when my country seemed to be in trouble.

We are now in uncharted waters heading directly toward a dangerous reef. I foresee flying the flag upside down for awhile now. No one can help us, rescue us, but ourselves. When my POTUS-Elect tweets this ---“Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag - if they do, there must be consequences - perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!”---well, we're effed.

We're the Exxon Valdez, a ship already with mechanical problems, about to have Captain Hazlewood Trump lead us. The difference, at least Captain Hazlewood had done the work to be called "Captain". He knew the how but neglected his duty. That tweet perfectly illustrates (again) that POTUS Trump will have no clue how the Ship of State operates.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

That's right. Just keep on crying about it. Hire a violin player to play a sad tune. Drink yourself to sleep at night. Whatever it takes for you Libs to get over the election.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Yes, in a way. Each state determines if they will have an automatic re-count and what would trigger the re-count. Wisconsin has no auto recount whatsoever. Apparently anyone may request a recount. Stein is asking also for a hand count be done, as a way to follow their paper trail.

Don't know exactly why Wisconsin refuses the hand tally. It seems officials say it won't make a difference in totals, so no need to do one. Now, that would be interesting if the ballots are run through machines ad the totals are different. The idea for the Green Party is to check the hand tally against a machine tally.

What interesting times.

edit on 29-11-2016 by desert because: clarify

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Hillary conceded.

Obama criticized the recount.

Trump is almost complete with his transition.

The election is O V E R.

Point of Order. While I agree with you, a verbal concession is not legally binding. The recount is still valid so long as it complies with state laws. *shrug*
edit on 29-11-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I'm not buying it, if there was foul play afoot they would have changed the number of people voting to equal the number of votes cast...i say it was just as they said an honest mistake, normal people make them.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Im curious, since i don't have time to follow much news lately...is any of this yielding anything other than naval gazing and distraction from stuff like DAPL?

What i read in the OP is a county with uncertified votes being revised downward upon certification (since the honcho was out sick). Am I missing anything here?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: torok67

I was under the impression that is what happened.

There were more votes than actual people who voted, and those votes were counted for Trump.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Sounds to me like Hillary has had some votes removed. Trump getting robbed?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu>>> I think this is a non story that's being hyped to shift attention away from the real story that they're desperately trying to squelch... Pizzagate. What you have is a testing of the waters to see if there's support for Jill Stein with the dem base. The DNC is in a shambles and has no leadership at this point. Bernie Sanders was a hopeful but he's fossil old and has sold out and is damaged goods. Stein can get some needed cash and they can snip at Trump's heels at the same time. But I said before its entirely likely they manipulated the election results to give it to Trump and not Hillary. Even probable. But if they did it this time( and not by the Russians, that's retarded) then they did it in 2012 and 2008 and 2000. There was no way they'd let Hillary win. She's ready to go to prison at any time, They have so much on her that it would destroy her and the DNC completely. Obama and Bill Clinton would go down, Joe Biden, plus the Podestas, plus many, many more. Trump didn't mastermind this, he was just the beneficiary. I'd love to see two dozen or fifty top DC politicos get hauled in in handcuffs or blow their brains out to avoid prison, personally.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

The election is O V E R.

Nope. Election not over until January 6th 2017.

edit on 30-11-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: torok67

There were more votes than actual people who voted, and those votes were counted for Trump.

Well, it's Trump, after all. Same as his Wealth, bigger reported than it actually is. Same guy, same theme.

What's new?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Camp Crooked just can't get over the fact that they lost in devastating fashion. Your new President, Donald J Trump! Lmao! ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
Camp Crooked just can't get over the fact that they lost in devastating fashion. Your new President, Donald J Trump! Lmao! ~$heopleNation

And the suckers who voted for Trump have to keep reminding people that he won, because anyone looking at the actual tally can tell you he doesn't have the support of the majority of voters.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: SheopleNation

And the suckers who voted for Trump have to keep reminding people that he won, because anyone looking at the actual tally can tell you he doesn't have the support of the majority of voters.

No candidate won the support of the majority of voters.
Your point?

Harte

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: desert

They don't many counties will do it by hand but others will use an electronic tabulator. these machines are simple they look for a check mark in a certain place if its there a dial adds 1 to the total if there is more than one it rejects it and spits it out if there is none it reject it and spits it out. Under any circumstance an electronic tabulator will be the same as a hand count. ever been to the bank and see that machine they run dollar bills through to count when you make a large deposit. They don't make mistakes if they did banks wouldn't use them. That is an electronic tabulator Just instead of counting votes it counts what denomination of bill went through it. In a large county without these machines being used could easily take months what with an electronic tabulator would only take two days. The reason the judge denied her petition for a hand count is simple you cant hack these things all they do is count ballots by looking for a mark. You cant tell the machine how to count it the only thing you can tell it is where it needs to look. There is two ways to do this the machine can be programmed by the manufacturer and they send you a sample ballot which yoou must use. Or you can send them a ballot what you want yours to look like and they can set it to read that. No hacking is possible any more than you can hack a calculator setting on a desk.

edit on 11/30/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join