It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortoin is Population Control/Nick Cannon statements Planned Parenthood is eugenics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
A story of a medical procedure that Nick Cannon considers population control. I see where he is coming from, and more power for him to use his freedom of speech to forward what he feel is correct.

Nick Cannon feels abortion is genocide against black Americans. He adds that it is population control and modern day eugenics.

n a recent interview with The Breakfast Club radio show he called Planned Parenthood 'real genocide' against black Americans.

And as he made his way through LAX on Friday, Nick Cannon stood firm on his statements against the organization while talking to TMZ.

'It's population control,' the 36-year-old said of Planned Parenthood, adding that it is 'modern day eugenics.'

Nick feels that abortion is genocide, and the system isn't built for "us". He is expecting a child and as the story makes clear, he is anti abortion.

Nick continued: 'That type of stuff is to take our community and - forget gentrification, it's real genocide. And it's been like that for years,' adding: 'This system is not built for us.'

The star, who is expecting a child with ex Brittany Bell - and shares five-year-old twins Monroe and Moroccan with ex Mariah Carey - has previously taken a stand against abortion.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 27-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well I guess it must be true if some 36 year old born again Christian actor from Hollywood said so, and it must be doubly true cause his answer also includes the system being racist and trying to kill blacks

So just to be clear OP, did you post this because you believe what hes saying or to highlight how stupid he is?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Nick's mother almost had an abortion with Nick. She had second thoughts ,
All you have to do is look at the demographics and percentages to see , he may well be right.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Well, it was founded by Margaret Sanger, who did in fact believe in eugenics. Take from that what you will. It has supposedly been debunked (depending on what source you read) that Sanger was a racist. I personally feel she was indeed a racist, and that statement has no reflection on my personal opinion of abortion.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff
Yer sposed to know stuff

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

If you look at the numbers and who gets abortions, his point is valid. Although the abortions are voluntary.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

When you consider how the welfare system has 'kept blacks in there place' as LBJ once said it makes sense. The welfare system has kept the black people in acceptance of money to live on and only an occasional person in this system rises above and makes something better for theirself. They are all capable but no father and only a strong mother to guide them, they end up in gangs or in prison. We have a long way to go to reverse this and the accepted abortion of children, black and white.

Look to the programming of Hollywood...showing us the way we are supposed to live and think.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

If you look at the numbers and who gets abortions, his point is valid. Although the abortions are voluntary.

I dont doubt that as a % the figure for abortions is higher for Black Americans, but to call it racist or Eugenics is just freaking ridiculous.
When you have some sort of state sponsored push to encourage Blacks to get abortions come speak to me, in the mean time when you have promiscuous and irresponsible teenagers running around and getting pregnant at 14-17 with no way of supporting the child or being able to better their own lives due to the fact they are full time parents the responsible irresponsible ones will wisely choose to abort their pregnancy.

Im curious if there are any non religious nuts who believe abortion is wrong?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

It's hard to keep up when we should listen to celebrities and when not to on social issues. I guess if they agree with your position then their words are gold.

In any case, PP and evil abortion doctors aren't making people have unprotected sex, get pregnant, and then trick them into getting an abortion so maybe the real problem aren't the doctors but society, education, and resources. Take PP away, and you take away education, health care availability, and birth control.

I guess some people only want abortions for the wealthy while the rest of the country can count on back ally jobs. Abortions have always been apart of our history and making it illegal won't stop it. Say hello to the war on drugs.
edit on 27-11-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

IS that a easy way to call me a religious nut. It's ok if it is, thick skin and all. I don't believe in abortion either, and am no religious nut.
I guess another question could be do non religious people believe that abortion is wrong, and why.

Why is abortion OK?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
#BLM

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I think he is also making a point on planned parenthood's involvement in this process. I did watch a documentary which detailed the geographic locations of the facilities and how they were more present in black areas - deluberately. This was in order to control black population levels...and supposedly backed by the democrat party.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

IS that a easy way to call me a religious nut. It's ok if it is, thick skin and all. I don't believe in abortion either, and am no religious nut.
I guess another question could be do non religious people believe that abortion is wrong, and why.

Why is abortion OK?

Apologies mate, wasnt calling you anything, it was an off the rack statement not aimed at anyone in general.
From your post I didnt even get that you were anti abortion.

I think abortion is an acceptable choice if you not ready to raise a child and it will end up ruining your life as well as the childs.

I dont think abortion should be used as birth control but I dont see any issues with it.

You asked a good question but then didnt answer it,
As a non religious nut why are you against abortion?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Ok, while I am anti abortion, only becasue it takes a human life. I think that ultimately the decision should be between a DR and the patient.
And I can't speak to the prevalence of abortion before Roe. Never looked into it.

But the numbers speak for themselves, blacks by far have more than any other race.

13 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger (planned parent founder)

4) Sanger advocated “a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is already tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.” —“A Plan for Peace,” Birth Control Review, April 1932, pages 107-108

12) “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population,” Sanger wrote. —Letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble on Dec., 10, 1939

That Margaret was a real peach wasn't she. I gave a few of the doosies from the article (above) and below is a fun interview form the 1970's. Nick Cannon has a very good scense of why abortion is so prevalent.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

All is well, I have been called a lot worse and laughed.
I don't consider myself a religious nut. But I am against abortion because it kills a person.

And if you use abortion it is by the very nature birth control. You are preggy when you go in, not preggy when you come out. voila not birth, it was controlled.

Do I have all the answers, nope. Just an opinion, but I am always open to other peoples.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

What can I say to that?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

All is well, I have been called a lot worse and laughed.
I don't consider myself a religious nut. But I am against abortion because it kills a person.

And if you use abortion it is by the very nature birth control. You are preggy when you go in, not preggy when you come out. voila not birth, it was controlled.

Do I have all the answers, nope. Just an opinion, but I am always open to other peoples.

An opinion based on personal thought and not indoctrination is something I respect even when its wrong

So do you believe what Nick is saying?
Is this some sort of genuine Eugenics push or is the guy using hyperbole to make a point?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I think he knows history and knows that the lady that set it up is a horrible person, and is indeed a racist and eugenicist. So if the well hidden goal of killing certain babies was a founding principal for the Planned p, than would abortion performed there be a form of exactly what Cannon said?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
He is an idiot....population control? they need to fire someone because it ain't working.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Instead of just saying it isn't ok why not come up with solutions to reduce abortion? closing PP is worse thing you can do. Educate folk on safe sex practices and you will reduce abortion. But if you ban it it will still go on because you can not force anyone to carry a child.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join