It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Fukushima, Japan is offering people an all expense paid trip to the city

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

The city of Fukushima is offering 200 people the chance of a lifetime; an all-expense-paid trip to Japan.

Back in 2011, the once-flourishing city was devastated after a tsunami caused a nuclear meltdown. Now it is trying to ramp up tourism by paying people to visit the recovering area.

LINK

This is finally a chance for those who don't believe the Fukushima disaster is anything to worry about to get something of value out of their belief. I wonder if they're willing to put their bodies where their mouths are. I guess that's the ultimate test of whether they really mean what they're saying.

This sure is a chance to change your life. (Sorry, I couldn't resist the dark humor.)

The article linked above should be a wake-up call for those in denial about the Fukushima disaster. Is there still anyone around here in that category?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I've always wanted to visit Japan, not sure about being a father to a three headed baby though

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Sign me up!
No really.... I'll go..

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It is no longer taking applications

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Is it a one way trip to indirectly repopulate the ghost city and keep those green eyed radioactive boars fed with fresh meat ?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Call me crazy but I would go. Seeing Japan would be the trip of a lifetime, not something I could ever afford, I am too poor to see the world...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
i would go : there is a law that says :

do not breed from this munkie

so i am good

UNFORTUNATLY - if you actually google it - the offere only applies to residents // citizens of :

tiawan
thialand
australia

so i lost interest :

source

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
i would go : there is a law that says :

do not breed from this munkie

so i am good

UNFORTUNATLY - if you actually google it - the offere only applies to residents // citizens of :

tiawan
thialand
australia

so i lost interest :

source

Dang it!
I was so ready to glow

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Naaw will pass on that, I love my city where I live, Fukuoka, my Nori aka seaweed intake as increased dramatically to ward off thyroid cancer as a possible side effect of radiation , that's what people who sold seaweed for a living told me..

edit on 28-11-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I spose in the fine print its a one way journey and they wont be allowed back.

Perhaps, more sinsterly, by offering people free trips to the city, its a way of training people up to the idea of living elsewhere in Japan other than near Fukushima.

I wonder why that might be?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I already had my kid. Everyone gets one right?

Sign me up. Give me all the kawaii things.

-Alee

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I would go as long as I end up being a teenage mutant ninja squirrel.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Cool, will send this over to some weeaboos who would jump at the chance despite the risks. I'm sure they would want to be super weebs.

new topics

top topics

join