It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima, Japan is offering people an all expense paid trip to the city

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

The city of Fukushima is offering 200 people the chance of a lifetime; an all-expense-paid trip to Japan.

Back in 2011, the once-flourishing city was devastated after a tsunami caused a nuclear meltdown. Now it is trying to ramp up tourism by paying people to visit the recovering area.

LINK

This is finally a chance for those who don't believe the Fukushima disaster is anything to worry about to get something of value out of their belief. I wonder if they're willing to put their bodies where their mouths are. I guess that's the ultimate test of whether they really mean what they're saying.

This sure is a chance to change your life. (Sorry, I couldn't resist the dark humor.)

The article linked above should be a wake-up call for those in denial about the Fukushima disaster. Is there still anyone around here in that category?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I've always wanted to visit Japan, not sure about being a father to a three headed baby though

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Sign me up!
No really.... I'll go..

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It is no longer taking applications

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Is it a one way trip to indirectly repopulate the ghost city and keep those green eyed radioactive boars fed with fresh meat ?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Call me crazy but I would go. Seeing Japan would be the trip of a lifetime, not something I could ever afford, I am too poor to see the world...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
i would go : there is a law that says :

do not breed from this munkie

so i am good

UNFORTUNATLY - if you actually google it - the offere only applies to residents // citizens of :

tiawan
thialand
australia

so i lost interest :

source

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
i would go : there is a law that says :

do not breed from this munkie

so i am good

UNFORTUNATLY - if you actually google it - the offere only applies to residents // citizens of :

tiawan
thialand
australia

so i lost interest :

source

Dang it!
I was so ready to glow

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Naaw will pass on that, I love my city where I live, Fukuoka, my Nori aka seaweed intake as increased dramatically to ward off thyroid cancer as a possible side effect of radiation , that's what people who sold seaweed for a living told me..

edit on 28-11-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I spose in the fine print its a one way journey and they wont be allowed back.

Perhaps, more sinsterly, by offering people free trips to the city, its a way of training people up to the idea of living elsewhere in Japan other than near Fukushima.

I wonder why that might be?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I already had my kid. Everyone gets one right?

Sign me up. Give me all the kawaii things.

-Alee

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I would go as long as I end up being a teenage mutant ninja squirrel.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Cool, will send this over to some weeaboos who would jump at the chance despite the risks. I'm sure they would want to be super weebs.

top topics

join