It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#Pizzagate Distraction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Not much substance to this one.

The are a few posts which suggest Pizzagate may be a distraction or a smoke screen.

Anyone have any idea from what we are being distracted?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If I never see the word pizza again, it will be too soon.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Pizza.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: Jefferton

Pizza.

Curses!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

You mean threads like this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Post #3 nails it...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Had a pepperoni pizza for my dinner tonight, was fantastic :-)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Anyone have any idea from what we are being distracted?

Reality.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I think it is actually the announcement of and proliferation of fake news sites paid for by the Obama administration and Soros is the REAL smoke screen to distract the citizens from pizzagate and the leaked info from Wikileaks.

edit on 26-11-2016 by angryproctologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: angryproctologist

I think it is actually the announcement of and proliferation of fake news sites paid for by the Obama administration and Soros is the REAL smoke screen to distract the citizens from pizzagate and the leaked info from Wikileaks.

I'm kinda leaning this way too.. I'm under the impression the Clinton Cabal™ bringing out the Drumpf "victim" after a 19 year investigation was to counter "Willy Jeff" and His in-ability to keep His pecker in His pants. I'm sorry His "Johnson"..

Now onto something I think 'may' prove to be more important------

I see You're "Angry Proctologist" The last One of You guys I ran into was in Wichita at one of Y'all's Conventions. He'd just staggered out of the Hotel Bar and tried to register at the Hotel by using His rectal thermometer then I heard Him slur the words "Some A-Hole has My pen..." Were You at that Convention?

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I believe we are being distracted from real weird sex rings, pedo stuff that does takes place. They just put out silly stuff like this to diffuse public interest and make investigators look stupid. Just like the catholic church brings out these silly molesters to cover up the larger rings that go through the vatican, so then people just end up forgetting about the whole thing.

If these things were covered up completely, they def would be found out, get it. Hope that makes sense; the powers dilute the truth with fakery or target small time individuals and mix it all up so we can't tell whats real and what isn't, like freemasonry or something. But yes, these pizzagate people are really weird tho, so maybe. We would of never known without those leaked emails. This pedo stuff just makes me too sick to investigate myself, and if someone does their literally taking on an f'ing curse. God be with them.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Did you catch anything?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
If I never see the word pizza again, it will be too soon.

So true ....I'm sure I'll be blasted for saying this but if I never saw another post on ATS about pizzagate, I'd be perfectly ok with that.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryproctologist

I think you're right.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Pizzagate is the new Mandela. In two months we'll have a new Pizzagate.

But hey, you can still argue United States Presidential politics, they have not gotten old at all.

edit on 27-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

top topics

join