It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pizzagate might be getting deeper?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
OK fellow ATSers please note the ? on the header before we dive in. An earlier post in april 10 of this year has me mention the following link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this post has a strange similarity with pizzagate, located VERY close to the besta/comet pizza sites. Boyscout troop 666 meets in a church and as of

now has an updated more secure webpage I believe. If you notice its camping dates correspond to some supposed occult holidays with the scouts out

in the woods during some of those nights/ days.

The following links

bsatroop666.org...

www.theopenscroll.com...

bsatroop666.org...

these links show a list of occult holidays and upcoming events for this boyscout troop 666 that meets in a church, there are correlations to some of

the holidays and campouts with them being planned way in advance and involving long travel to places like NM. This troop meets VERY close to

comet ping pong and the neighborhood is FULL of diplomats with immunity. Might be wrong but doesnt the comet pingpong guy own a outdoors store

in the same group of buildings?

Was born closeby and grew up around the area and have probably shook hands (unfortunately) with one of these lowlife manboys.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
In the case of the elite and what they are capable of nothing would surprise me. These people consider the deaths of millions and the destruction of entire countries acceptable if it forwards the agenda of the people they actually serve. No price is to high for politicians if it protects their sinecures and forwards their paymasters depraved globalist plan.
edit on 26-11-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Deep Dish?

If a frenzy is awoken and not many heads roll, it 'may' be "curtains"... What if 'pizza gate' is the distraction? I guess one of Us will have to keep eyes on the MSM for the 'true story'?? I mean it worked so well for the past erections..

Stay Hydrated...

P.S. It won't take a 'martyr' to watch TV but I'm typing about when football ISN'T on and just regular shows air and the countless Mind-Screw which is advertising. Got it yet? You are LACKING You NEED the following: new phones, new cars, new t.v., new ED meds x18, etc...

I'm goin fishin..

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
In the case of the elite and what they are capable of nothing would surprise me. These people consider the deaths of millions and the destruction of entire countries acceptable if it forwards the agenda of the people they actually serve. No price is to high for politicians if it protects their sinecures and forwards their paymasters depraved globalist plan.

And the last time "they" killed all these millions was when?

Delusion is much more real and scary.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

During the various conflicts of the last few centuries and this one.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

so it goes...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dilly83

this post has a strange similarity with pizzagate, located VERY close to the besta/comet pizza sites.

Wow. That's kinda eerie! After making the initial observation, to see the pizzagate details emerging must be rather unnerving to say the least.

Good eye -- and thanks for bringing it back to our collective attention. It may mean nothing, of course. But it's all very creepy to consider.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Cambodia/Laos/Vietnam. The Syrian and Iraq confiicts have claimed several hundred thousand each.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Cambodia/Laos/Vietnam. The Syrian and Iraq confiicts have claimed several hundred thousand each.

I found it bizarre that the post attempted to suggest I was delusional.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dilly83

I found this googling "Troop 666 Scouts"

FORMER LEADER OF TROOP 666 IS CHARGED – BOY SCOUT SEX-ABUSE OUTRAGE
By Laura Italiano July 20, 2001 | 4:00am
nypost.com...

And:
OH, BOY, WHAT AN OUTRAGE: SCOUTS BLAME VICTIM FOR THE RAPE
nypost.com...
edit on 26-11-2016 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

two-pants-man.blogspot.dk...

edit on 26-11-2016 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The amount of protection pedofiles get is disgusting. It should be very clear to everyone why this is happening now...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Wow, and the rabbit hole gets deeper...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

real heavy indeed, almost like a serial killer bragging it seems.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

maybe ill 4chan reddit these posts later on get word out

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Please post your thoughts in one of the ongoing pizzagate threads.

Closed.

top topics

join