It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedo imagery in music videos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I was doing research on the band sex stains and heavy breathing, when I noticed a video for an artist named Melanie Martinez with an overbearing theme depicting an underage girl with some disturbing in imagery. There is a video for a song called sippy cup and another video for a song called crybaby among several others that I noticed on YouTube. There seems to be a common theme developing for many of the Young female artists who are extremely popular and today's music media. Get a load of this #. She definitely is portrayed as a very young girl as she is shown playing in a crib. All of her videos are suggestive in the same manner.

I have never posted a video onto the site so if somebody could embed the video onto this thread it would be very appreciated.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

How is someone dressing up as a child a pedophiliac image?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

My advice is to go and watch the videos. Since you haven't had time to do that yet augustus.

edit on 25-11-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I did.

Now answer my question.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Oh man, this is getting really, really bad.

Here's the video:

& the lyrics:

Tired, blue boy walks my way
Holding a girls hand
That basic bitch leaves finally
Now I can take her man
Someone told me stay away from things that aren’t yours
But was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?
Pacify her She’s getting on my nerves
You don’t love her
Stop lying with those words
You don’t love her
I can’t stand her whining
Where’s her binky now?
And loving her seems tiring
So boy, just love me, down, down, down
Someone told me stay away from things that aren’t yours
But was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?
You don’t love her Stop lying with those words
Pacify her
She’s getting on my nerves
You don’t love her
Pacify her
She’s getting on my nerves
You don’t love her
Lyrics

It's about a chick who has a thing for stealing other chick's men. She's justifying it and likes it. That's it!
edit on 25-11-2016 by SignalMal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SignalMal

There are about ten more from her as well.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: WoodcarverIs that right? Well it's a well known fact that if you play nearly all LPs backwards you can hear Satan giving out instructions.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Artists tend to do that unless they're a one-hit wonder.

Lady Gaga? I mean, really. This whole infant todler stupified cultural trend started more than a decade ago.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I did.

Now answer my question.

A grown woman dressed as a child and portraying herself as sexually active? Dancing suggestively? Have you looked through her catalogue of videos? You see no problems?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SignalMal

Artists tend to do that unless they're a one-hit wonder.

Lady Gaga? I mean, really. This whole infant todler stupified cultural trend started more than a decade ago.
This is exactly what i'm talking about?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
You don't need pedo imagery hidden in music videos...the whole pop industry is catering to them and sexualising kids a much more direct way .

Ariana grande grinding up and down on an exercise bike onstage dressed in nothing at the mtv awards front of kids...yes girls, this is normal behaviour! You have Miley Cyrus imitating playing with herself at another MTV awards...yes impressionable young girls, this is how you act. Slutty is good! Oh, but I can't say slutty...

I don't believe in secret mass pedo societies etc...I do believe the music and tv industries are sexualising kids WAY too early. I know sex has always sold, but when the vile ariana grande dresses in skirts so tiny she's constantly flashing her knickers to everyone and then tells girls this in empowering for women....we have a problem.

If kids and young girls are going to be encouraged to dress and act like sluts, then some men will find them sexy. You reap what you sow world.

Honestly, the MTV awards are the vilest thing on TV. And I'm in no way prude. In fact I' have pervy tendencies like any guy, but the sexualisation of kids by the music industry makes me sick.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
A grown woman dressed as a child and portraying herself as sexually active? Dancing suggestively? Have you looked through her catalogue of videos? You see no problems?

How is any of that pedophilia?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I don't see anything wrong with the videos. Artists have done more bizzare things than that in their music videos.

If I was you, I wouldn't look up Sailor Moon. People actually dress as her for fun *gasp*

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

How is any of that pedophilia?
Pedo imagery. Don't be dense.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Pedophilia is the act of engaging in sexual activity with or the sexual ideation of children. Can you let all us dense people where that is occurring in any of those videos?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Pedophilia is the act of engaging in sexual activity with or the sexual ideation of children. Can you let all us dense people where that is occurring in any of those videos?
A woman portraying a child young enough to be in a crib, yet she is dancing suggestively and stealing other girls boyfriends?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Will you admit that she is portraying a very young girl? In every one of her videos?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

]A woman portraying a child young enough to be in a crib, yet she is dancing suggestively and stealing other girls boyfriends?

Is not pedophilia.

They have these things called 'dictionaries' with these other things called 'words' in them, try picking one up and reading the definition of pedophilia. Let us know what it says, because, you know, we're all dense here.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

A woman portraying a child young enough to be in a crib, yet she is dancing suggestively and stealing other girls boyfriends?

I guess you can't tell when something is make believe?

Also, where is it even implied that there is a want to have sex with children? (That's what paedophilia is)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Will you admit that she is portraying a very young girl?

Why do I have to admit that? It is obvious she is.

How did your dictionary search go?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join