It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Electoral College Members Sign Up To Block Trump From Winning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

This is hot off the press, didn't see it posted... OH GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE LET THIS BE FAKE..............
Someone debunk this. PLEASE.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesCookieIII

From WA and CO. Blue states. Fear not.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Heh, you're a rarity(based on electoral college). A Trump supporter in MA? Nice to see.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
...no less than 5 threads on this. Six DEMOCRATS want to cast a vote for someone other than Trump ....shocker!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Lord jumping jesus. When trump is officially sworn in will you still post this retarded #. The man will be your president. Swallow now, its only going to get harder if you sit there and think about it.

link   
a reply to: ksiezyc
I don't support Trump. What plan does Trump have to end evil and death nonviolently? Nothing. So he's just another false savior. Sickens me to see how STUPID Americans are. The state is not God.

link   

The presidential electors are mostly former Bernie Sanders supporters who hail from Washington state and Colorado.

Both states won by the hag. They wouldn't be casting their votes for Trump anyway.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I don't think anyone thinks the state is god. I suppose some do, but I assume they are fringe.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority
...no less than 5 threads on this. Six DEMOCRATS want to cast a vote for someone other than Trump ....shocker!

alright then *SHUT IT DOWN*

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

She hasn't much of a hope anymore, the FBI saying they were going to reopen the e mail saga, did the trick. They found out what was on Wieners laptop. I'd think she will consider doing a deal and going quietly. NYPD still has copies of what they found.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma

Lord jumping jesus. When trump is officially sworn in will you still post this retarded #. The man will be your president. Swallow now, its only going to get harder if you sit there and think about it.

why would i support this? i want it to be false, was just checking. if other threads exist and i have my answer, admins please nuke.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The far left is winning the war on our constitutional republic and it is destined to the trash heap of history. Just a mater of time.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
An elector from a state Hillary won is saying he won't cast a vote for Trump. Um, why exactly is this news?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Nuke what? Democracy?

America?

Hillary conceded.

con·cede
kənˈsēd/Submit
verb
admit that something is true or valid after first denying or resisting it.
"I had to concede that I'd overreacted"
synonyms: admit, acknowledge, accept, allow, grant, recognize, own, confess; agree
"I had to concede that I'd overreacted"
surrender or yield (something that one possesses).
"to concede all the territory he'd won"
synonyms: surrender, yield, give up, relinquish, cede, hand over
"he conceded the Auvergne to the king"

Based on the number of electoral college votes won, trump is going to be supreme over lord of earth. Even your preferred arm pit agreed.

Personally i wanted a meteorite to whipe out the whole sub 49th. Jesus apparently doesnt care about the rest of the world so he is going to keep letting the us # it up.

Trump is already making preperation to transition as is the rest of the current government.

Hang on dont jump, maybe in 4 years if hillary isnt in jail she could try again.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
They have been trying to push this # for weeks. It ain't gonna happen. Just like the whole call to ditch the electoral college. Pipe dreams. Trump got entirely too many electoral votes, and even then, the decision would go to a Republican congress. Honestly, for the anti-Trump crowd, they should seriously stop wasting time and effort on stupid, pointless crap like this. Start preparing for the inevitable post Jan 19 government change, and focus on dealing with that. Honestly, I am looking forward to it, because things are finally coming to a head, and the chickens are coming home to roost. I have no use for Trump, but, to paraphrase a line from Batman: "He is not the president American needs, but the one we deserve". Karma is a national thing, too.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Hillary officially conceded... which literally means she gave up all the territory she won. So trump gets all the electoral college states.... less these 6 apparently. Drum roll.... oh wait... sad trumpet....

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

In order to change a law,it must be voted on,thats kind of like trying to change canoes in the middle of a stream,always a few idiot liberals,can't stand losing

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Hillary officially conceded... which literally means she gave up all the territory she won. So trump gets all the electoral college states.... less these 6 apparently. Drum roll.... oh wait... sad trumpet....

Yep. Hell, I think she conceded the very next day. So, the whole thing was done and over November 10th. The people protesting and trying all these half-baked petitions and the like are wasting valuable time and resources, because it is clear they do not understand that Trump legally won via electoral vote. Unless they can provide evidence or reasonable doubt of voter fraud in the swing states, it's pointless.

The best thing that could come from this is these six rogue votes all voting for the same third party to maybe start giving more exposure and legitimacy to third parties in future elections.

But seriously, Hillary supporters. Give it up. Stick a fork in her, that turkey is done. Hell, from the looks of her recently, she might literally be done. Permanently. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she croaks long before the Trump administration even gets around to filing charges.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
the members who did this will be replaced so no worries.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hilarry CONCEDED the election, it is over.

top topics

join