It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Thanksgiving Message from President-Elect Donald J. Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

You know, up until 2009, Trump identified with the "libtards". The only tards around here are the Republicans dumb enough to fall for Trumps BS. So that makes them Re-tards.
edit on 25-11-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
dp
edit on 25-11-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I think we're all waiting for Trump to make that one last goof to confirm our fears. During the campaign he set precedents and none of it can be erased from our minds. HE did this.

But I don't think that one last goof will happen. Unless Hillary gets a recount or the federal government determines election fraud? Otherwise we're set for 4 years of Donald J. Trump. And I think eventually this new reality will settle in. However, I fear for our future elections. This election seemed to lower the bar. Will it keep going down?

I'm willing to give Trump a chance. But I'd also like to see him honestly look at his past statements, even if only in private. Is that the kind of person he wants to be? Moreso, is that what he wants our children to be? I fear he's so deluded he'd answer in the affirmative to both.

Just to be clear, the statements I'm referring to are the numerous statements he made which were not factual and vulgar, even hateful. He hurled these in great number. The worst statements were the ones casting suspicion on groups of people. Like asserting maybe we should put muslims in a registry or prosecute those muslims who don't report possible terrorist activity--because 'obviously' they're colluding with the enemy! Or when he stated mexico was sending their worst people here illegally and many of them were rapists and drug smugglers. Another example is whne he said blacks live in hell, as if all of them are living in poverty and crime. And then he also made statements directed at individuals. He insinuated Carly Fiorina was ugly when he said how could someone vote for that face? He continued to reiterate how ugly and fat Rosie O'Donnell was and is. He even did it during the presidential debate, stating everybody would agree and nobody feels sorry for her. These statements and many others are the reason there's such huge opposition to Trump now.

This is one of the highest public offices in the land, if not hte highest. He should have treated it more respectfully then. Now is a little late.
edit on 11/25/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

You know, up until 2009, Trump identified with the "libtards". The only tards around here are the Republicans dumb enough to fall for Trumps BS. So that makes them Re-tards.

Whatever you call them doesn't matter to me. Trump had to be either a Republican or Democrat to have a chance of getting elected. You can play in the sand box with your peers that believe in the right left BS.

You just don't know how lucky you are those Satanist crooks didn't get in control again.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

First of all, I voted Libertarian, so I dont play in the right/left sandbox where the stray cats crap and piss. If you voted for Trump or Hillary, then guess what, you voted for the Devil's bitch, hence you're in the sandbox too. Its not my fault the rest of the country is too degenerated to realize we have third parties.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Satire:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join