It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Thanksgiving Message from President-Elect Donald J. Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Donald Trump has released a Thanksgiving video.

He calls for unity after a long and bruising campaign.

He makes a good point.

Trump's Thanksgiving message: We must 'heal our divisions'

President-elect Donald Trump said he hoped Americans would come together to "heal our divisions" in a video address Wednesday ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday.

In a two-minute address posted to YouTube, Trump acknowledged that the election had left hurt feelings but urged the public to work together and move forward.

"It is my prayer, that on this Thanksgiving, we begin to heal our divisions and move forward as one country, strengthened by a shared purpose and very, very common resolve," Trump said.

"We have just finished a long and bruising political campaign. Emotions are raw and tensions just don’t heal overnight," he continued.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LOL, a warm thanksgiving message from Trump to heal our divisiveness. He was the candidate that did so much of the mud slinging, name calling, and riled up so much hate in this country! The white nationalist movement rallying behind Trump says everything about this guy. Spare me the fuzzy, untrustworthy speech.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Yay. Trump reading words written by someone else to all of us.

He's so very comfortable reading off a prompter isn't he???

Sounds like he really means it too. Just listen to that emotion and sincerity in his voice.

What a Loser!!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Thanks Don! You too Mr pres-elect!!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Nice message. And I particularly love that fact he went around the media that so despise him and keep asking the same questions over and over, propagating their agendas and causing dissension among the people. It's a new world people and it's grand! Now we can all get our news directly from the horses mouth! Hmmm, I wonder what holiday recipes CNN or MSNBC will be posting on their web sites and how many clicks they will average in a day?

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Yea and the left was a beacon of tolerance and ran a very classy campaign.

As you just showed with that white supremacists ignorant mud slinging.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

As you just showed with that white supremacists ignorant mud slinging

Ignorant? Videos don't lie! It's ignorant to deny what's being shown in front of your face. I'm a registered independent, nice try. Trump ran a classy campaign? lol What reality do you live in?
edit on 23-11-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
So how can you believe anything Trump says? Backtracking on so many of his campaign promises.

www.independent.co.uk...

imo, he played his supporters for fools.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

LOL, a warm thanksgiving message from Trump to heal our divisiveness. He was the candidate that did so much of the mud slinging, name calling, and riled up so much hate in this country! The white nationalist movement rallying behind Trump says everything about this guy. Spare me the fuzzy, untrustworthy speech.

Crooks like Hillary really hate being called to the carpet, and if Trump riled up hate, then good for him. Saying that riling up hate is a bad thing is normally true, but if a bunch of crooks, cheaters and child traffickers get riled up with hate because someone has the decency to go after them, then that riled up hate doesn't belong to Trump, it is what liars and cheaters and crooks do, which is hating on others.
And if a bunch of full retard Hillary supporters full of hate get bused in to a big city and burn cars and attack people, then that hate is originating from them, not Trump. The media has been exposed as faking news about Trump and most of those women accusing him of things already later confessed, so all this "riled up hate" is not originating from Trump.

Hillary and all her enabling hate filled bigots, who spent a year condemning hatred and bigotry, are now engaging in rampant hatred and bigotry. Not Donald Trump.

But this doesn't fit the manufactured narrative of the left so they are promoting it all coming from Trump. But deep down you already know this is true. And nothing Trump has done, or has ever done or said is any excuse at all for this kind of behavior.

And it is also a very good thing for the things he has said, even the mean stuff because it has exposed in a very major way, the extreme level of hypocrisy within the left, and the media, and in Hollywood, and everywhere. He flushed out all the truly deplorable people and they fell right into the trap laid for them, and that won Donald Trump the presidency.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

I hate politicians because many of them lie and don't tell the truth. Trump is a completely new breed of politician. He's caught time and time again on video backtracking on things he's said. What's worst is his political spinsters try to justify it!! Talk about ignoring the 800lb gorilla in the room! The guy has shown himself to be untrustworthy, yet his supporters defend his blatant lies time and time again. He did play his supporters as fools.

I sometime feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone. Unless I'm living in another reality, it was fairly clear from the start of his campaign he was a huge liar, a bigot, thin skinned, a bully with numerous other negative traits. The majority of people meeting someone like this on the street would walk away calling him a huge a-hole!

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Like when Obama does his basketball coach routine? You know, open his sport coat, put his fingers in his waistband and say "we really need to focus on what is important right now". 8 years of horsesh#t and nothing he promised was accomplished. Yet you praise him and fake ass hillary? Get a clue, get a job, and pay taxes and you might understand adulthood....

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

I hate politicians because many of them lie and don't tell the truth. Trump is a completely new breed of politician. He's caught time and time again on video backtracking on things he's said. What's worst is his political spinsters try to justify it!! Talk about ignoring the 800lb gorilla in the room! The guy has shown himself to be untrustworthy, yet his supporters defend his blatant lies time and time again. He did play his supporters as fools.

I sometime feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone. Unless I'm living in another reality, it was fairly clear from the start of his campaign he was a huge liar, a bigot, thin skinned, a bully with numerous other negative traits. The majority of people meeting someone like this on the street would walk away calling him a huge a-hole!

Awwwe, look. A liberal dissing everyone that doesn't agree and then wants to express his feelings.

Twilight zone is right.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Why do you Trump supporters always start attacking Hillary and democrats when people point out the faults of Donald Trump? You hate her so much, yet you ignore the numerous lies Trump has been caught on video saying! Can you guys for once step back and acknowledge Trump's numerous backtracking, and the hate that Trump has riled up in this country? The guy has had something like 3,500 laws suits and has 75 pending law suits! What does that say about this man? He wants to sue anyone who criticizes him! He's had his own scandals, some I'm sure will float to the surface after he's been sworn into office.

This is why I registered as an independent years ago. I can at least agree with some issues on both sides of the isle, and recognize the faults of both parties. You Trump supporters are not being honest with yourselves.

I agree with some of the things Trump ran on, such as term limits for members of congress, being against NAFTA and the TPPA agreement and other issues. I like the idea of him shaking up the Washington establishment.

Yet I can't ignore his untrustworthiness, his lack of temperament, his bullying, his Narcissistic personality, his numerous law suits, and scandals. I'm someone who can't accept this type of behavior with friends let alone the President of the United States! I have to call him out on it! Ignoring it or making excuses for it justifies his actions.

How can anyone trust the likes of Mitt Romney? Doesn't he have any moral convictions? He goes on television and gives his personal feelings why he doesn't trust Trump. Yet now he goes against everything he believes in because Trump is offering him a job? What's sad, is he's not the only one! These are the people we elect and trust putting our military men and women in harms way? If we can't trust these politicians at their word, who can we trust? We deserve better and we should demand better.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114

Like when Obama does his basketball coach routine? You know, open his sport coat, put his fingers in his waistband and say "we really need to focus on what is important right now". 8 years of horsesh#t and nothing he promised was accomplished. Yet you praise him and fake ass hillary? Get a clue, get a job, and pay taxes and you might understand adulthood....

Oh look. Another stupid statement by someone who doesn't know what the hell they're talking about. What a surprise too. It's a Trump supporter.

Here's some info for ya jackass. I have a job and I pay taxes and I am an adult. I also don't praise Obama or Hillary. Nor do I have any idea what basketball routine BS you're talking about either. You're clearly a bigger fan of Obama than me to even know something like that.

But you see you might know how wrong you are in everything you just said if you only took time out to figure stuff out first before you go and shoot your mouth off like a dummy. Now you just look like an A-Hole. Have fun with that.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Awwwe, look. A liberal dissing everyone that doesn't agree and then wants to express his feelings.
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Nice try, I'm not a liberal. I just call it as I see it.

No, I'm dissing everyone who ignores blatant faults with Donald Trump. You can fly your conservative flag, but it's ignorant not to acknowledge and call out Trump when he's been caught time and time again lying to his own supporters. To defend him and pretend it's not happening is not facing reality.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

We all know how you feel about white people or " you people" as you refer to us.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

We all know how you feel about white people or " you people" as you refer to us.

Oh do you now???

You realize that I am white right??? Yep. White, Male, Working Class American.

Which makes 'You People, My People".

So I don't think you know what you think you know quite as well as you think you know it.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

a reply to: MALBOSIA

Nice try, I'm not a liberal. I just call it as I see it.

No, I'm dissing everyone who ignores blatant faults with Donald Trump. You can fly your conservative flag, but it's ignorant not to acknowledge and call out Trump when he's been caught time and time again lying to his own supporters. To defend him and pretend it's not happening is not facing reality.

Fine, your not a liberal but it is also ignorant to not understand that Trump winning doesn't mean anything to do with sexist, bigotry or honest politicians.

This US election was a brutal assault on the human senses. I have never seen any election so one sided in the MSM my entire life. I wasn't allowed to bring up a single distaste for Hillary without being called a bigot, sexist or worse. In a "free world democracy" voters were hammered day and night with the message 'support Clinton or be deemed "deplorable"'. My god...

Two unconfirmed reports:

Clinton was the Corporations political Allstar.

And it turns out, people are not actually as stupid as the Corporation believes.

You talk about voters being played for fools?

Who saw through the bullsnip?

People are tired of being talked to like they are idiots and told what to believe.

Trash on Trump later, when he doesn't come through on anything. Right now, I think you should be happy that pretty people on TV don't control your entire countries mind.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Donald Trump has released a Thanksgiving video.

He calls for unity after a long and bruising campaign.

He makes a good point.

Trump's Thanksgiving message: We must 'heal our divisions'

President-elect Donald Trump said he hoped Americans would come together to "heal our divisions" in a video address Wednesday ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday.

In a two-minute address posted to YouTube, Trump acknowledged that the election had left hurt feelings but urged the public to work together and move forward.

"It is my prayer, that on this Thanksgiving, we begin to heal our divisions and move forward as one country, strengthened by a shared purpose and very, very common resolve," Trump said.

"We have just finished a long and bruising political campaign. Emotions are raw and tensions just don’t heal overnight," he continued.

He is full of HOT STEAMING CRAP.....just like the Obamination that preceded him. The Dominionist Seven Mountains movement, the Alt-Right cave dwellers, the sold-out GOP, CRONY CAPITALISM....they are the ones who won the election. They are the same Federalists who gave us Obama, Bush, Clinton.

I salute Trump with my middle finger.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well, I was planning on eating a lot.

Now I'm not hungry anymore.

Thanks Trump!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join