It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim migrants burn their home due to lack of chocolate.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: grainofsand

I imagine you still would have whined about something though even if the story was factually correct.

You're the one whining about everything I say, lol.

Nope, I corrected your embarrassing fail on page one and you accused me of hating Muslims.

You debate like a petulant child and amuse me.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand
From past experience here, I would not wait for any form of apology from that member. It will never come, especially when that NATO claim on page 1 was so fallacious and accusatory. NATO has never bombed the countries these militant migrants originated, nor is that any excuse for making other migrants homeless due to their own selfish and petty claims that free food was not good enough (or enough provided) when if it was not provided at all, they would have NOTHING.

But, that aspect is ignored by this particular apologist, and will never be recognized as such.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Ah I'm not too concerned, I have never posted or even thought anything hateful about Muslims or any other social demographic for that matter. The scurrilous accusations cannot be supported with quotes.

I actually take some pleasure imagining the member rocking wildly in a chair with crazed eyes, actually rabid with frustration that they have nothing to back up their childlike assertions.
...I've even laughed out loud

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: DeathSlayer

In the 18th century chocolate was blamed for making women turn mad. What do you think it would do to 7th century pedophiles?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Excuse me! He waited until she was 9 years old to consummate the marriage. Geesh.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Why are they being given nutella in the first place? It's not an essential food it's a luxury. a reply to: DeathSlayer

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Because they wanted more of the magical substance.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: sunikem

Because they won't eat meat.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Then this could have been prevented, by giving them more chocolate more gummy bears , and more nutella...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
More MK-Ultra fruits coming to action.Why are muslims acting like this all of a sudden.What happened to the years before all this when Muslims did not act like this.I rememeber a case in france where a woman in a hijab ran around with a gun screaming "I AM a muslim and I AM a terrorist" and shot some people.I call Bullsh*t on this propoganda !

BTW , Even I would burn stuff if I did not get nutella

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Have the Germans totally lost their minds?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This is bad, but why is the title "Muslim", I mean Christians/Jews/Atheists commit arson, they are not defined by their faith.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TurkmenAlevi

Please don't lead to the sittuation where defining someone by their name or surname, haircolor will be improperly.

From the first day of the imigration flood started by media in 2014 (whole crisis has far history, camps in Italy and Greece since 2000) imigrants show no respect for our traditions, no respect for help, and now they WANT MORE NUTELLA... this is nuts, veterans in Poland beging for food on the streets. I cant believe in that BS.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I agree with you.

Just the title affects normal Muslims too

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LazyBoy7Why are muslims acting like this all of a sudden

The problem isn't Muslims. The problem is the same with crime here in my country. It's not religion or race, its uneducated people of low social class and limited income.

The EU wasn't thinking correctly in offering immigrants a home from place where low socio-economic people started an unprovoked rebellion against Bashar Assad.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunikem
Why are they being given nutella in the first place? It's not an essential food it's a luxury. a reply to: DeathSlayer

Leftists

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Because they wanted Nutella! It is very simple when you are poor mad man from country without nutella. They feel free to demand anything because of the policy to 'not offend a migrant'. For first place we should build refugee camps in Jordan, Saudi Arabia - NOT in Italy, Greece! These who seek for HELP not MONEY will find it for sure but it is stupid idea to think travel across the sea is safe. EU, mostly German policy about migrants was 'open door' for EVERYBODY. First they were called refugees, because of Syrian origins. But why only 25% of refugees are Syrian?! Rest of them are from middle Africa, Afganistan. Young, healthy mans. Army.

We have a lot of minorities, and they are threathened with respect from years.
Why there is no clashes and riots in Poland, in poor 'eastern europe' ? We DON'T HAVE unknown, unchecked imigrants!
This is result of blind tolerance. Result of years of manipulation.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join