It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Nightmare - Hillary Might Be Our Next President. A 3-state Recount is Possible.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
It's not like Democrats have exclusive rights to minority groups.

Don't tell them that... They have been exploiting minority groups, including slavery, for years. Like when Pelosi tried to argue the Emancipation proclamation was an executive order that ended slavery. Hell if it were that easy why did we need to pass the 13th amendment.

Or how Chuck Schumer told the media the 3 branches of government were the President, the House and the Senate. Or Rep. Hank Johnson (D) who is worried Guam might tip over.

If Democratic leadership is that bat crap crazy they need groups they can exploit to stay in office.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Because the Democratic party leaders like to make an issue of having groups of citizens confront each other, is call class warfare, The rich versus the Poor, men versus women, one minority versus another one, they don't want to improve American economy or create jobs for the welfare class, they like to increase welfare so the poor stays poor and they have the rich to blame for.

Illegal immigrants love them.

This elections they made a big mistake Hillary wagged war on the wrong groups.

edit on 28-11-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

This site is claiming all the ballot box stuffing video's are not from the USA elections but instead from Russian elections. The screenshot that accompanies the article was actually taken from BBC news footage about alleged vote fraud in Russia, not the United States:

Link to Site

edit on 28-11-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
when does this recount Fiasco become so ridiculous that the Supreme Court will awaken from their Slumber and put an end to it?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Its done -

She missed the deadline in PA.
MI certified their election showing Trump won.
A WI judge denied Steins request for a hand recount.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

as of last night there was a hearing scheduled in Pennsylvania for Stein before a judge to see if her recount request has Merit. that hearing is scheduled for this coming Monday December 5th.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Yes they will get their hearing, but I will put all my pennies that nothing will come out of it.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
I hope you're right! And it's good that Donald Trump is resisting the urge to get involved in this Fiasco. Instead, he is focusing on fulfilling his campaign promises, as he should.

Why is Hillary Clinton so quiet and all of this? She would be the one that stands to gain from a recount.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why is Hillary Clinton so quiet and all of this? She would be the one that stands to gain from a recount.

She's playing quiet, but you can be sure her people are active behind the scenes.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

You know I wonder too, but if we know Hillary nature she is working behind the scene not stop, I am sure of it.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You know I wonder too, but if we know Hillary nature she is working behind the scene not stop, I am sure of it.

That's why I'm having a change of heart regarding letting Hillary off the hook, regarding her breaking of the law with classified material and lying about it. She is as devilish and cunning as they come.

I hope Donald Trump was just smoothing feathers temporarily, to calm down the rioters and death threats, when he said that Hillary should be allowed to "heal". Am now thinking that She should heal behind bars. I don't think Bill is as devious. He's just a horny party animal.
edit on 11/30/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I was not happy when the news came about letting Hillary get away with the email scandal, not happy at all, but let see what happen next.

She is conniving and corrupted.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Trump has, several times now (recently), said the prosecution of Clinton is not off the table.
edit on 30-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

When was the last time a presidential candidate or president-elect used the threat of jail so prevalently as form of intimidation against his opponent?

edit on 30-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

When was the last time a presidential candidate or president-elect used the threat of jail so prevalently as form of intimidation against his opponent?

When was the last time a presidential candidate had the "credentials" of Hillary Clinton?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Did Hillary Clinton bribe this De La Fuente to open the door to a possible state-wide recount in NEVADA?

""LANSING, Mich. (AP) — The Latest on presidential recount efforts in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Nevada

Nevada election officials will recount ballots in five counties after independent presidential candidate Roque De La Fuente requested and paid about $14,000 for the effort.

De La Fuente finished last in the state but this week requested a recount in Nevada, a state Democrat Hillary Clinton won.

De La Fuente says he wants to counterbalance a recount Green Party candidate Jill Stein requested in Wisconsin, which President-elect Donald Trump won. Stein also has requested recounts in Trump-won states of Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Nevada Deputy Secretary of State for Elections Wayne Thorley said Wednesday that state law requires the five counties — Carson City, Douglas, Mineral, Nye and Clark — to begin the recount within five days and to complete it within five additional days.

Thorley says if recount results show a discrepancy of at least 1 percent for De La Fuente or Clinton, a full state recount will be launched.""

Source Article: www.usnews.com...

THIS IS SPOILED-BRAT SORE-LOSER MADNESS!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Still wont affect the outcome.

Trump will be the President and Clinton / Stein / their acolytes will continue to be sore losers.
edit on 2-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: Archonic
Would it really be that bad if Clinton became your Leader? What's wrong with her anyway? I think the other bloke Trump would be better but really she cant be that bad can she?

I'd rather have John Wayne Gacy as a Scoutmaster on an overnight camp out.

lol, i had to look up jwg. That's pretty bad man.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join