It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Nightmare - Hillary Might Be Our Next President. A 3-state Recount is Possible.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Because one of the main underlying arguments for the recount was the systems were hacked by Russia.

Yes. I'm aware of that. And, it's valid argument. If Russia did hack the DNC, as thought, why wouldn't they try to hack the election, if they thought they could? Further, Donald Trump declared, again and again, that the election was rigged, and that he wouldn't say whether or not he'd accept the results of the election, if he didn't win. So, was it rigged?

These are some of the arguments for the recount. If we can agree that these are the arguments for the recount, we can move on from there. For example, it's unlikely that Russia could hack paper ballots, sure. But, the Russians aren't the only reason for the recount. Voter suppression is also a thing.

For example, I Googled my polling place and showed up ready to vote. There was a note on the door instructing voters to go to another address. I went there, and my address wasn't on their ledger. They sent me to a "supervisor" and she didn't have my name or address either! ??? I made a huge stink, and after about 15 minutes they pulled out another set of ledgers, and lo and behold, my name was there, and I voted. A bunch of people were complaining about "voter suppression" at my polling place. What if someone was hiding these ledgers, hoping that they could "steal" my unclaimed name and address and vote twice, or give my ballot to an undocumented friend? Now, That's voter fraud.

These things can go either way, suppression and fraud to benefit Hillary/Trump, depending on your county. So, let them have their recount. It won't change the election results, but what if it uncovers and exposes malfeasance? Isn't that a good thing?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Apparently Jill Stein is trying to pull a fast one. The fine print for those donating to the Jill Stein effort for a recount says any excess money left over goes directly to Jill Steins personal non profit group. It also looks like George Soros is behind some of the donations.

Truth Exposed As New Fine Print Shows EXACTLY Where Fundraiser Money Is Going

Jill Stein has raised over $5.8 million with her fundraising campaign so far, but that’s not the incredible part. No, the part that will leave you stunned is the fact that the fine print explicitly states the “excess” money will go directly into Jill Stein’s special “non-profit” (sounds a lot like the Clinton Foundation).

And yet, thousands of people decided to donate anyways. While it’s already been confirmed that this is part of a larger scheme to undermine American democracy (with George Soros as the epicenter of a majority of the funding), it’s simply a testament to a larger picture.

What do I mean? Very simply put:

Click link for entire article.

edit on 27-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It seems that with the Hillary campaign getting involved, she is renegging on a deal made between the two campaigns prior to election day. I guess it's easy to make a deal when you think you can't lose.

1:20 p.m.

Donald Trump's incoming chief of staff suggests Hillary Clinton is backing away from a deal worked out between the two presidential campaigns on how the loser would concede to the winner.

Reince Priebus tells "Fox News Sunday" that Clinton's team "cut a deal" with Trump's team specifying that once The Associated Press called the race in favor of one candidate, the other would call within 15 minutes to concede.

Priebus says that's just what happened election night.

Uh-oh, I guess the AP just became "fake" news.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Uh-oh, I guess the AP just became "fake" news.

My favorite was the comment about CNN's coverage. CNN has out MSNBC'd MSNBC.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think she is a typical 2 faced politician.

Jill Stein: Hillary Clinton will start of Nuclear War with Russia. Trump is better.

The only one who could benefit from this is Hillary.

What a true American, sell your country down the river. Jill.

No one here has reason to doubt TPTB have something nefarious in mine. With Soros cutting a check for this I think Trump does have something to be nervous about.

I watched reports of vote fraud occur in many States. I did NOT hear of any machines switching vote to Trump.

Something I just realized today in doing google searches where are the breibart stories?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Not entirely... The money being raised by Stein has fine print that tells people any excess donations will go to Steins own non profit group.

Apparently raising money for non profits in a shady / illegal manner is a theme in this election.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

If you ask those on the right they'll tell you voter suppression isn't a 'thing' and that, in fact, the government doesn't do enough to prevent people from voting. Nevermind the fact that half of the voting age population doesn't even bother to vote and that scores of legal voters are intentionally hindered from voting; long lines, closed polling places, unannounced polling location moves, or just straight up taken off of the voter rolls.

No, obviously, the real issue is the unproven idea that illegals and dead people are voting.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

All of which are challenged in the courts via court orders for polling locations to remain open longer. Also many states have laws that require a polling location to allow people to vote if they are in line prior to the scheduled close of the polling location.

Its interesting the Democrats have consistently maintained fraud does not occur while fighting against ID's to vote to all of a sudden throwing a temper tantrum and blaming Russia and fraud for this election loss.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I'm not blaming fraud for this election. I'm blaming voter suppression, apathy and a genuinely bad candidate in Clinton.

I just don't understand how some people can be upset with 1 or 2 cases of voter fraud but are perfectly content with preventing millions of people from legally voting. Why is stopping people from voting more important than getting more people to vote?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Explain please why an illegal should be allowed to vote, again.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Because the law spells out who is eligible to vote and who cannot vote. If you are not a US citizen then your political goals can be wildly different from a citizen.

Why should we reward people who break the law?
edit on 27-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Explain please why an illegal should be allowed to vote, again.

I'm not saying they should. At all. I wanted to give a snarky, smarta** answer like, 'Because they have rights and pay taxes' but that's going way off of what I'm actually trying to convey:

More legal voters are prevented from voting than illegal voters vote. That's a problem that conservatives just don't want to address.

Somehow, stopping 1 illegal voter from voting is a more noble cause than helping legal voters vote. I don't understand that.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

It is something Republicans want to address. Every time they try Democrats or other left wing groups attack the action as trying to disenfranchise voters. When you have Obama telling illegals to go ut and vote while promising they wont be prosecuted you have a problem.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Having a valid voter ID is not much different than demanding that people who access many basic functions of government service likewise have valid government ID.

I hear no one screaming about that.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Apparently Jill Stein is trying to pull a fast one. The fine print for those donating to the Jill Stein effort for a recount says any excess money left over goes directly to Jill Steins personal non profit group. It also looks like George Soros is behind some of the donations.

Truth Exposed As New Fine Print Shows EXACTLY Where Fundraiser Money Is Going

Jill Stein has raised over $5.8 million with her fundraising campaign so far, but that’s not the incredible part. No, the part that will leave you stunned is the fact that the fine print explicitly states the “excess” money will go directly into Jill Stein’s special “non-profit” (sounds a lot like the Clinton Foundation).

And yet, thousands of people decided to donate anyways. While it’s already been confirmed that this is part of a larger scheme to undermine American democracy (with George Soros as the epicenter of a majority of the funding), it’s simply a testament to a larger picture.

What do I mean? Very simply put:

Click link for entire article.

There's no doubt in my mind that Soros is behind it. It's who's behind Him I'd like to verify, and for what reasons, reasons I can guess at, but without full verification other than my own instincts.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
When the POTUS tells illegal immigrants there will be no consequences for voting.......

OBAMA TELLS ILLEGALS IT'S OK FOR THEM TO VOTE! VIDEO

...you have vote fraud.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Not entirely... The money being raised by Stein has fine print that tells people any excess donations will go to Steins own non profit group.

Apparently raising money for non profits in a shady / illegal manner is a theme in this election.

Indeed it is. It's the Soros contribution part that makes the motive(s) all the more questionable.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Undercover Journalist in Full Burka Is Offered Huma Abedin's Ballot

Here's one from an election worker:

"My name is Brittany Foreman... and today I witnessed Voter Fraud"

Take your pick:

Voter Fraud Caught on Tape

About 32,900 results

Hacking the vote by computer program:
US elections, RIGGED Computer Programmer TESTIFIES Congressional Meeting. ELECTION FRAUD!

edit on 11/27/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
More Liberal voter fraud. Fish in a barrel.

edit on 27-11-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Would it really be that bad if Clinton became your Leader? What's wrong with her anyway? I think the other bloke Trump would be better but really she cant be that bad can she?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join