It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Nightmare - Hillary Might Be Our Next President. A 3-state Recount is Possible.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Here in Arkansas this election was paper ballots. The last was touchscreen, so it was a noticeable difference.

I was quite happy to see that happen --- it won`t stop some of the fraud, but every little bit helps.

link   
Lets hope so. I was once a Trump supporter but now can see everything the detractors were saying about him is true. It's hard to admit because I wanted to believe but I cannot ignore reality any longer. Clinton wouldn't be much better though. How did it come to this?
edit on 23-11-2016 by WinterSnow because: (no reason given)

link   
Keep hanging on to hope.

The election is over.

There will be no recount.

Hilary is not going to be president.

A democrat is not going to be president.

4 years from now, the DNC had better have its crap together.

Put a GOOD candidate on up and not a host of losers and posers.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Technically, the DNC put up a GREAT candidate. One of the best this country has seen in years (Sanders). It also fielded an ok candidate that was at the least a better choice than Hillary (O'Malley, though I hear he's in the running to be the next head of the DNC). Buuuut the DNC decided to put all of its eggs into the Hillary basket and took the choice away from the people and it cost them the election.
edit on 23-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

He was old though and looks old too. I'm surprised he did as well as he did. His message was good but lots of people don't vote based on the message.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11andrew34
If the statistical abnormality is accurate, then ironically, the most likely explanation is the reverse of the authors' assumption here. It's the excess of paper ballots for Hillary that are most likely to not be legit, whereas the electronic machines were simply not hacked and thus the accurate tally.

Exactly. For all the paranoia about hacked voting machines (on both sides), the reality is that it's far easier to rig an election with paper ballots. Mail-in ballots are even easier yet. I strongly suspect that a huge fraction of those mail-in ballots that gave Hillary the popular vote win are bogus. Heck, before the election there was a report about a guy who found a stack of about 80 blank mail-in ballots on the porch of his house. (Probably either left at the wrong address, or someone was supposed to pick them up before the homeowner found them.)

Hillary's "failure" was that she targeted the wrong states for fraud. She assumed that she would win the Rust Belt states (Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania), so she never bothered there. She concentrated her efforts on states like California and New York, that everyone always knew she would win.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WinterSnow

Sure but we both know that the DNC conspired to marginalize him and his message. He actually did well in SPITE of this. That was actually a HUGE warning sign of the problems and arrogance the DNC and Hillary campaign suffered from that caused their defeat to Trump.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Donald Trump made a curious statement today when he said that HE KNEW that he didn't need to campaign on the West Coast or in New York. That implies that there was no doubt of his victory, doesn't it?

Since when lately has a Republican not named Reagan won the West Coast and New York? Trump knew it was about Electoral votes and he had little chance in those States. He even said if it were about the popular vote he would have campaigned in those States too.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Closer to accurate? In the sense that if I put my hand in the air I'm closer to the sun.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I feel bad as I was a Trump supporter but Hillary was not so great an option. Don't hate us too much please. Many have buyers remorse I'm sure but lets hope Trump has just got off to a rocky start and will do well in the end.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I'm not sure how you can have buyers remorse already. He hasn't done anything yet.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I not going to knock anyones ideas here.Maybe trump had it rigged maybe not. I dont think hillary will challenge because i think her defeat was much bigger then eveyone expected. Imagine if hillary had stacked the deck based off wrong polling information and still lost. This would actually crush the left knowing they cheated and still lost and the right would never let them live it down. Lets say a modest 5 percent or 10 percent in heavy dem areas.
Based off the polling numbers she had really no chance of losing but making a few calculated jumps would make it impossible and the numbers so small it would be hard to catch.
With trump had he cheated we would have known in a week but im not going to rule anything out.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Fog of war. Anything bad against Trump I attacked because the other side was saying it. Now the battle is over I can see more clearly.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
If Hillary became president, then all our worst fears would be realized.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I'm currently expecting the worst and praying for a do nothing Presidency myself. I see Trump as a con man. In the 90's when I first heard about him I immediately pegged him for a rich douchebag. In the 00's when he did Apprentice it all but confirmed to me that he as an arrogant SOB who THRIVED on attention and being an ass. So when he started running for the Presidency i knew what to expect 100%. And what has occurred during his campaign as well as how he is behaving currently is in no way surprising to me.

There IS a silver lining though. Some Republicans he pissed off on the campaign trail may still be sore about the things he said and with just a few Republican Senators opposed to the Trump's game plan, that will stall things up in the Senate because of the thin margin Republicans hold over the Democrats.
Willing To Oppose Trump, Some Senate Republicans Gain Leverage

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If your worst fear is a Clinton Presidency then you have a REALLY good life. Oh wait hyperbole. Carry on.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Threaten enough people, threaten the electoral college voters, and you might get your queen.

Burn any good books lately?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You think I want this recount to happen? Lol. You're funny. So blinded by your partisan nonsense that you just blindly attack people you don't like.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I cooked chicken tendies using the art of the deal as a heat source. Thank you for asking.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WinterSnow

I cooked chicken tendies using the art of the deal as a heat source. Thank you for asking.

If you thought so little of him prior to the election, why on earth did you vote for him?

Just curious. If you did so out of partisan blindness, caught up in the myside/your side thing, then you are voting for all the wrong reasons.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join