It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star of David Hidden in NFL Logo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I was recently reading some NFL articles, when I saw the team logo for the Tennesse Titans up close. I instantly could tell that the logo
seemed to have perfect invisible dimensions to make up the Star of David. Before running it through MS paint, I looked up the
original Tennesse state flag, as google said the Titans logo copied the star pattern from the State flag. Below is the state flag, Titans logo, and lines connected in amateur fashion.

Overview: Not only do the stars not mirror the flag design, but the logo itself seems to be a fireball or meteor, something a Greek God might hurl at you from the sky. I decided to follow the paper trail. NFL teams are usually owned by one person or a family, but The Tennesse Titans are owned by "KSA Industries".

KSA Industries, Inc. engages in diverse businesses including automotive retailing, professional sports, oil and gas and real estate. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Houston, Texas

KSA Industries

Certain corporate logos in the last decade have been exposed to reveal possible hidden agendas/meanings. An NFL logo would be no different. Does this Titans symbol possibly contain a Star of David within a fiery meteor? Is it a nod or knock to the wealthy Jewish community part of the 1%? Or do you deny that the sword and stars within the design make up the Star to begin with?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I personally think its a reach, but its about football so Im in!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I dunno.. I kind of agree and think you may be reaching. As an artist, the logo itself follows a balanced design concept. Maybe it's just a good design?

ps.. I admire you going the distance though!

edit on 22-11-2016 by Starcrossd because: added info

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
There are other teams that do have the Magen David ( Shield of David ).

www.israel-football.co.il...

Some good games as well.

Buck

edit on 22-11-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: southtower

That's a bit of a stretch.

But OK, what to your mind does that signify?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: southtower
perfect invisible dimensions

Sounds legit. I'm sold!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
As someone that lives in TN and not horrible far outside of Nashville. this does seem to be pretty much a reach, and could be used on many things if you wanted to look for things,.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

It's an extremely intriguing observation, but I think you're taking it too far, because your own added lines are violating the angles of the "T" in the logo. You have to cut through the "T" to make your star. They could have easily tilted those lines enough to form the perfect star you are seeing, and they didn't. And therefore the whole theory sort of falls apart.

But I wouldn't mind if it were true

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Nope, no Star of David. But the first flag you posted shows in the negative blue space the mitsubishi logo. That's something, I guess.......

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
nm.

Interesting post
edit on 11/23/16 by Hefficide because: Removed excessive quote

edit on 23-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Nope, the points are different sizes.

The Star of David, the points are all equal.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Actually the three stars were brought over from the Tennessee oilers emblem. When the oilers first moved to Tennessee they used the three stars from the flag which represents East Tennessee, Middle Tennessee, and West Tennessee. Living in Tennessee I assure you people identify with what area they live in. For example Nashville can also be referred to as middle Tennessee and everyone will know where your talking about. The Titans emblem was originally going to be a sword in fact there is a second logo using the sword. Now how they became the Titans Nashville is known as the Athens of the South. Also they have whats called the Parthenon its a replica of the Parthenon and yes it has the 42-foot statue of Athena. So Titans was the obvious choice for a team name.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Great answer! It is true that most folks identify with the area (section) of the state where they are from.
I've heard references to five sections, though, with Memphis and Chattanooga areas being #4 & #5 respectively as areas all their own and separate.

As for the OP, I don't see it but, if you do that's interesting. I suppose symbols and logos can have almost any connotation we give them and that is sort of their purpose?

Either way it's a pretty cool logo.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
It's a bit of a stretch IMO. Actually it's quite a stretch IMO.

Reminds me of the 28 Shocking Pictures That Prove That The Illuminati Is All Around Us (Contains some swearing.)

top topics

join