It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the mystery of UFO flight been cracked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
A group of Frenchmen would like us to believe so:

"Three leading French physicists claim to have made a 'sensational breakthrough' into the mysteries of how UFOs are powered.

Dr. Jean-Pierre Petit, Dr. Claude Poher and Dr. Maurice Viton, have constructed what they term a ¡®UFO engine¡¯ or, The Petit-Viton Magnetohydrodynamic Motor¡¯ by using, so they say, a combination of both electromagnetic and nuclear energy.

The French scientists claim fantastic results and tremendous power output in the order of 1,000 million watts. The ufo engine was built at the Astronomical Observatory in Marseilles.

Possibly one of the most amazing developments of the French ufo engine, is that the physicists claim to have discovered how to suppress the shock waves which slow down any object moving through the air. Petit said:

"It all comes down to standard physics. An electromagnetic field can create a low pressure area under an aerodyne, or flying saucer. To this can be related the peculiar property of plasma. Plasma¡¯s magnetic field is frozen inside while it expands at unimaginable speeds, producing an electrical current. Using plasma, a belt of ¡®free air¡¯ can be created. The molecules of air in front of this belt are pushed aside without piling on top of each other, as they do when a normal aerofoil passes through the atmosphere fast enough to break the sound barrier.

More here:
UFO Plasma Engine and Dr. Jean-Pierre Petit's current MHD Research

So the question is: Are we coming closer to cracking the US government's secret Aerospace tech? Or are we reaching a point where enormus breakthroughs will occur for air and space travel?

X

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If three guys named Jean-Pierre, Claude and Maurice can do that, imagine what the US military already have

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Interesting. Even though most people probably would mind having a nuclear reactor in the rear of their vehicle. Imagine powers would be unleashed if two of these collided at top speed!

Can anyone confirm these statements? Or at least look at the drawings and see if they look plausible.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I really want to believe this is all true. But those guys are FRENCH!! And you simply cant trust the French

In all seriousness, this is facinating stuff. I cannot tell from any of that if its real as I am not educated enough on this stuff. Show me an actual working model or prototype and I will believe it

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Found some more stuff from these guys:

jlnlabs.online.fr...

www.fortunecity.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I would imagine that if these French Scientist did discover the mysteries of how the UFO's are powered, you can bet that it will be taken from them immidiately by some form of gov't, who have already done so, or who have been working to do so. Don't be suprised when you see reports that these guys all died in a freak car crash.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
If three guys named Jean-Pierre, Claude and Maurice can do that, imagine what the US military already have

lol. reminds me of something Richard Jeni said in his latest HBO special.

It took the french 40 years to make the croissant. It took someone in the US to slap some eggs and plastic cheese on it, throw it thru a window at a fat guy in a car and sell a billion of them a week.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Wouldn't someone who was piloting a ship using this device still be subjected to incredible G-forces. I believe Bob Lazar's explaination of how UFOs are propelled (sorry I don't have a link right off hand). These French guys can't even figure out what deodorant is for.

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Right, anyone who has ever driven a French car would be mortified at the thought of an atomic-powered French flying disc.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
While the comments are rather funny...

Can we stop the focus on the nationality of the alleged discoverers, and focus on the nature of the discovery?

That is, after all, the interesting part.

Thanks.

X

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
What do people got against the french?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
how old is this story can't really find a date like to know when it was published for first time ect.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Good question Mark,

I have been unable to find any contact info on the supposed scientists, and other than the links that skippytjc found, I see nothing out there.

I found the story here:
groups.yahoo.com...

And it was posted to there recently. But of course, that doesn't make the info recent.

As to what it the supposed discoverers said, it makes sense to me. Now, I'm not well versed on aerodynamics or nuclear based propusion, so that really means little. Even though it has a "sensible sound" to me, it could be pure bullcr@p.

Keep in mind I'm not presenting this as the end all be all of the truth, just seeing what the community can come up with.

Thanks for all the productive replies, hope we find out more.

X

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This site is in french but has much info on the guys.

Translated pages with Babelfish.
Click HERE for translated page on Jean Pierre Petit or HERE for Maurice Viton.

Other links:

Jean Pierre Petit Website
[email protected]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Excellent links there phlake!

I really appreciate it and am reading them now.

X

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
no one that uses the comic sans font on a website hosted by fortunecity or ntlworld can produce anything that is of value for the rest of the world.

these guys are hoaxers!

[edit on 26-1-2005 by feyd rautha]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha
no one that uses the comic sans font on a website hosted by fortunecity or ntlworld can produce anything that is of value for the rest of the world.

these guys are hoaxers!

Try to check the links I posted. Their own website, amongst other things...

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It's funny how alot of what's said in that site stands up with Dr. Hill's theories on the propulsion theories he came up with in his book.

Dr. Paul Hill; Unconvential Flying Objects: A Scientific Analysis

top topics

join