It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump disavows 'alt-right' supporters

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Source

Donald Trump has repudiated the fringe "alt-right" group that celebrated his election win with Nazi salutes.

In a far-ranging interview with the New York Times, the US president-elect was quoted as saying: "I condemn them. I disavow, and I condemn."

He said he did not want to "energise" the group, which includes neo-Nazis, white nationalists and anti-Semites.

Is it too little too late.
They seem energised enough.

Also came out today that far right groups are growing faster on social media than ISIS.
Just putting that out there, not making a statement.

He also defended his appointment of Breitbart's Bannon by saying if he was a "racist" or "alt right" or "whatever else we could call them" he wouldn't have hired the man.

Time will tell if this is enough, or if Trump will be continuously asked to condemn these inbreds.
edit on 22-11-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Fixed tags.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
All few hundreds of them?

Devastating!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Once again Trump has proved himself more presidential than the current administration.....the Alt right isn't even "protesting" aka rioting and Trump has on more than one occasion disavowed them.....

Obama on the other hand has his supporters tearing major cities apart and does he ask for calm???? No he encourages the behavior....I can hardly wait another 90 days till this ass clown is out on the streets.

TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

edit on 22-11-2016 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
All few hundreds of them?

Devastating!

Breitbart states it is the 'voice of the alt-right', is it then, the voice of a few hundred people?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

...I can hardly wait another 90 days till this ass clown is out on the streets.

Stay classy!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

this is one topic that amazes me that get's pinned on Trump. He never asked for their support, he never championed their cause, yet, because they align with his campaign, he's automatically a racist. It would be like if some anti-Muslim group thought something you said aligned with them, and they rallied around you. I doubt that would make you anti-Muslim.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: GuidedKill

...I can hardly wait another 90 days till this ass clown is out on the streets.

Stay classy!

Ass Clown was about as classy as I could get for Mr. Obama....

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

The alt-right support of Trump is all because of the MSM, and has nothing to do with Trump.

Trump has never done anything to encourage these people.
The MSM lied about Trump, and the alt-right picked up on it, falling for the lies.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

In this case they are obviously referring to the extremists - neo-Nazis, white supremacists and anti-Semites.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
And Breitbart is about as white suprenmacist as Salon is for the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam.

Although, I take issue with the use of the alt-right label to rename Neo Nazis and White Supremacists in order to tar and feather and bunch of other people.
edit on 22-11-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
And Breitbart is about as alt-right as Salon is for the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam.

and you forgot BET.....That place is a hot bed for anti white propaganda and black panther parties....I heard the are even supported by CAIR.....Shameless that BET to align themselves with such hate!!

LOL

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

It's too late.

I watched too much media.

Trump is racist because some racists cheered when Trump won.

It's confirmed now.

I say we have another election. Because Trump is ruined for me now.

The authoritarian leftists have won!

(cries and breaks windows)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I could always go get that therapy dog again ... I think he's still hanging out in my image box.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Here, it's for us now.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Easy DCCowboy.....I feel your pain....I know your suffering.....It just isn't right.....

Here is a safe space for you....let it out.....cry as loud as you want..... you're safe here...

LMAO HAHAHAHA

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You have given the "alt right" and KKK more of a platform and more attention than they deserve with your threads.

Does that make you a voice for them as well?

Does that make everyone who reads your threads members of these groups?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

good lord, I hope she isn't a closet KKK member. But, this being a conspiracy site and all........

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Source

Donald Trump has repudiated the fringe "alt-right" group that celebrated his election win with Nazi salutes.

In a far-ranging interview with the New York Times, the US president-elect was quoted as saying: "I condemn them. I disavow, and I condemn."

He said he did not want to "energise" the group, which includes neo-Nazis, white nationalists and anti-Semites.

Is it too little too late.
They seem energised enough.

Also came out today that far right groups are growing faster on social media than ISIS.

He also defended his appointment of Breitbart's Bannon by saying if he was a "racist" or "alt right" or "whatever else we could call them" he wouldn't have hired the man.

Time will tell if this is enough, or if Trump will be continuously asked to condemn these inbreds.

I don't really see why it is anything Trump has to acknowledge at all....Obama's administration has continuously backed the BLM movement which has proven violent in many instances and riots around the country.

As far as far right groups growing fast....so what? Comparing that to ISIS is silly....let me know when they begin killing people and pushing videos of it and are supported by multiple foreign governments. Until then, they are just a group of hillbilly's that have a skewed view of their place in the world.

I mean if we were going to get REALLY into who owns the US it should go back to the American Indians and let them decide how this country is run. Still waiting to see a administration appoint a Native American to any high office outside of Humetewa who may still have a chance at the Supreme Court with the GOP in control.

Anywho....I digress into the hypocrisy of it all...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The American Nazi Party approved of Obama back in 2008, just to add a little context.

The media's tirade on white supremacy is giving these bastards too much attention, ultimately helping them grow in ranks.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

I'd wager a guess that is much more a result of Twitter and Facebook having ban-a-thons on alt-right accounts last week and those banned accounts are probably re-registering multiple accounts ever since to ensure they have backup plans in place next time their primary account gets axed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join