It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that God has children and proof that Lucifer has children...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Genesis - Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.” 27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. 28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.” 29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so. 31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.

10 The LORD said, “What have you done? Listen! Your brother’s blood cries out to me from the ground. 11 Now you are under a curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand. 12 When you work the ground, it will no longer yield its crops for you. You will be a restless wanderer on the earth.” 13 Cain said to the LORD, “My punishment is more than I can bear. 14 Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.” 15 But the LORD said to him, “Not so ; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over.” Then the LORD put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. 16 So Cain went out from the LORD’s presence and lived in the land of Nod, east of Eden. 17 Cain made love to his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch.

John 4:24 - God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

So God is a spirit and we are made in his spirit and the first made in his spirit was Adam and Eve (adam meaning man and Eve meaning woman)

So when Cain was expelled to leave after killing his brother he married a woman who gave birth to a baby boy. So where did this woman come from? It can not be in the image of God because the first was Adam and Cain's wife is not an offspring of Adam meaning this person has no spirit.

We know from history that mankind has been here for sometime and we can not ignore this fact. We also know of mistranslations within many various religious manuals and some of these errors we can catch fairly quick like this one..... Cain's wife... that millions of people walking this earth prior to Adam..... prior to being made by God.....have offspring today..... living amongst us.

Adam was the first to have a spirit inside of him at birth..... then Eve..... Abel .........Cain...... but Cain's wife was not born with a spirit and there many walking this planet and they were not apes or Neanderthals. Don't attempt to pull on the theory of the Neanderthal.... that was not the Middle East.... LOL

Lets also not forget:

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.” The first mention of the Christ..... coming in the future..... in the BOOK OF GENESIS.

So there are children of God and those that are not of God..... Those born of spirit and those who have none....

How can you tell the difference?

Which are you?

edit on 22-11-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You can also say that how happy one person is is dependent on multiple life circumstances...both good and bad. Therefore even if their spirit is good it can be crushed or influenced by societal or economic forces...heck, even governmental forces

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Maybe she was a female Neanderthal?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
You can also say that how happy one person is is dependent on multiple life circumstances...both good and bad. Therefore even if their spirit is good it can be crushed or influenced by societal or economic forces...heck, even governmental forces

Sure of course BUT my thread is concerning those humans walking this planet that are direct descendants (offspring) of those people who were already here on the planet before God made Adam in his spirit and image.....not just an image of.... for God is spirit.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Greetings-

Are You familiar with Adamu's first wife, Lilith? Seeing that Lilith got blamed for everything from a husband cheating on the wife to premature ejaculation, maybe it is Her kin?

Once this Self gets tired of 'judging/comparing' then that wind will be at their backs. The time spent trying to figure out if something is "good" or "bad" will be replaced by 'free thinking' this in itself will change the aforementioned "winds" Heck, I can think of a couple things right off the bat that are greatly improved when the wind is at Your back.

#1) Casting a lighter bait. #2) Hitting an iron into a tucked pin. #3) Riding a bicycle.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
Greetings-

Are You familiar with Adamu's first wife, Lilith? Seeing that Lilith got blamed for everything from a husband cheating on the wife to premature ejaculation, maybe it is Her kin?

Once this Self gets tired of 'judging/comparing' then that wind will be at their backs. The time spent trying to figure out if something is "good" or "bad" will be replaced by 'free thinking' this in itself will change the aforementioned "winds" Heck, I can think of a couple things right off the bat that are greatly improved when the wind is at Your back.

#1) Casting a lighter bait. #2) Hitting an iron into a tucked pin. #3) Riding a bicycle.

Makes sense....

I know little of Lilith ..... wished there was more information on her....

What we are missing are the time tables..... time that passed between these events is open to speculation.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
Don't forget that Hebrew is very prone to using "son of" in a metaphorical sense, meaning "having the nature of".
Thus "sons of Belial", meaning men taking him as a model for their behaviour.
The best example I've seen is "He is going to die", explained in a side-note as a translation of the literal Hebrew "He is a son of death".

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Lilith ended up marrying Samael. Here is some more info for You: You'll see that it addresses any timeline issues.
I wish You luck on Your search for 'The Truth' May the wind be at Your back...

witcombe.sbc.edu...

www.themystica.com...

Shalom
Vaya Con Dias
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Don't forget that Hebrew is very prone to using "son of" in a metaphorical sense, meaning "having the nature of".
Thus "sons of Belial", meaning men taking him as a model for their behaviour.
The best example I've seen is "He is going to die", explained in a side-note as a translation of the literal Hebrew "He is a son of death".

So true..... because it is you and I look to you for wisdom.....

When Lucifer and a few fell away .... before the great "fall" where a third of the angels turned away from the father and walked with Lucifer....this was prior to man.... now this is only an opinion... now again I am not talking about the war in heaven when Lucifer and those fallen are cast out (which I know and you know .... that has already happened)

IMO Lucifer was having problems with his father long before man came along....I believe it took much more than the father's love for his creation for Lucifer to revolt. Lets not forget Lucifer was not the first born in heaven..... again ...IMO The father who was NOT created but is the Begining...... made Jesus first...... and together they sat around and made a plan..... which we see today... so at sometime when Lucifer was made..... there were already things in existance..... Jesus.... and.... and... which I think there were family issues (brotherly bickering) before man came along..... making me think .... after God finished creation including man..... Lucifer felt as if he was pushed down the ladder..... causing his mistakes.

A talking snake in the garden? If a snake came up to us today and started talking ..... we would be running for the hills... scared out of our wits! BUT what if Eve saw a good looking man instead? When I was dating the ladies.... there were times the mothers would hiss at me a call me a snake.....

The forbidden fruit? His loins perhaps and not an apple?

edit on 22-11-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Proof?!? It's not but is it?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

cains wife was antedeluvian.

Not without spirit. She was of a corrupted spirit which arguably was of greater, or older in measure. Greater in order of mans progression.

Of that ancient spirit, only one of an order, cains line was mixed with that of an already judged mankind.

Her soul and that of her and cains descendants is not void, but darkened.

There is though the righteously judged and worthy other orders of man from before "adamites" emerged.

This all is blended smoke when speaking of mixed bloods.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

is not an offspring of Adam meaning this person has no spirit.

books.google.co.uk... =0ahUKEwjc_qTiz73QAhUL7hoKHaH1BJ8Q6AEILjAD#v=onepage&q=rocail%20cain&f=false

Boo...

Cains wife = Asuam
edit on 22-11-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Explained in Pre Adamite theory, this is a belief that there were people before Adam.
creation.com...
However the idea was used in the 1800's and onward by Racist's seeking to justify crime's such as the south's enslavement of African's etc, there view being that since they were white and in there belief obviously superior then they must therefore be the legitimate descendant's of Adam while these other human's were less which is obvious crap but it was what some of them genuinely believed and sadly still do today in there twisted reinterpretation of the word.

creation.com...

This encapsulates the theory better without that vile baggage.

www.kjvbible.org...

Some more,

www.varchive.org...
www.godsplanforall.com...
www.fallenangels-ckquarterman.com...
www.gotquestions.org...

Right now this is were it get's interesting as well, if it can be taken as a fact then it would explain such thing's as possible ruin's on mars and the moon (which they will not disclose because of A. technological retrieval and control and B. the fear of a collapse of society which as we all know is wrong.

A war in heaven, a massive war and not just spiritual but very physical as well leading to the utter destruction of a super advanced civilization but one that was founded on different principles to what we understand, the re-claiming and restoration of the earth with a perfect colony (Eden) and a controlled ideal society that failed due to outside interference, the mating of the angels with the daughters of man also indicates that they were also Human but not like we were, enhances perhaps as well as spiritually more mature, this pollution of the colony led to a new purge of the planet or at least the entire area of the corruption and a select group being chosen to restart all over again, the same again when corrupt nature was found at the city's of sodom and gomorah with a form of destruction we would use to dispose of a pathogen by total incineration of the site?.

I believe in God and believe he is both god of the Spirit and the physical, we are really spiritual being's that being the gift of god, the breath of life within us but regardless of Pre-adamite or no pre-adamite does it really matter as Jesus is the way to salvation, only he can spare us from judgement which is certain death.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You can't just throw the word "proof" around like it doesn't mean anything, the bible is not "proof" of anything, it is only vague prophecy and symbolism that can be applied to almost any situation especially seeing as how TPTB shape world events and news to begin with.

Lucifer is God's child even though he is rebellious, we are all children of God though you may want to say otherwise. We all have life within us, we all have light which (according to the bible) is God, we have love as well which is also (according to the bible) God.

Life is miraculous and you are its image. Look in front of your face and you will see God's image that is the light of the world.
edit on 11/22/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I know, it's almost like it is just a made up story right? Like, none of it makes any sense. I can't believe people think this story is original or even real. Blows my mind.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

What DISRAELI said...

Most likely:
Children of man are people who do the will of man.
Children of the devil are people who do the will of the devil.
Children of God are people who do the will of God.

1 John 3:10-24

Whomever's spirit, or will, you take in and do, that is who you are a child of.

Edit:

Oh, and also, by the context of it, I think "of man" is someone who has probably fallen out of grace, but does not seek to do the will of devil, and instead, they seek redemption, grace, or the spirit they have lost. "Son of Man" generally referring to the high priest who is petitioning for the grace of God, on behalf of man / man's will. I think that is what "of man" means, anyway: will of man, behalf of man, behalf of the lost.
edit on 11/22/2016 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

So when Cain was expelled to leave after killing his brother he married a woman who gave birth to a baby boy. So where did this woman come from? It can not be in the image of God because the first was Adam and Cain's wife is not an offspring of Adam meaning this person has no spirit.

Most orthodox Jews will use the oral Torah along with the written Torah and their understanding is that one can not be complete without the other.

The most honored among the oral Torah after it was written is that of “The Torah Anthology” by Yakult ME’AM LOEZ – Written by Rabbi Yaakov Culi and first published in 1730. The Torah Anthology is accepted as one of the best commentaries ever written on Torah in any language.

The entire oral Torah volumes are somewhat costly but well worth the knowledge it offers when used with most all OT bibles. Not trying to sell anyone anything but only trying to explain where Most Torah commentaries come from. You can do a google on this and believe it can be purchased on internet.

Now your question is -- Quote “So when Cain was expelled to leave after killing his brother he married a woman who gave birth to a baby boy. So where did this woman come from? It can not be in the image of God because the first was Adam and Cain's wife is not an offspring of Adam meaning this person has no spirit.” Unquote –

Oral Torah tells us –
Quote “Adam was then intimate with Eve, and she gave birth to two sons and three daughters. Cain had one twin sister, and Able had two. This is derived from the untranslated preposition Eth which occurs in theses verses. The Torah says “She gave birth to (eth) Cain… she gave birth, to (eth) his brother (eth) Abel.” There is a tradition that the word Eth always comes to add something, and in this case, each time the word occurs, it implies the birth of a twin sister.”-- Unquote

Now it came to pass as the two boys grew and became aware of their sexual divisions that they wished to take a mate such as their mother and father had shown. Adam declared that Cain should choose one of Abel’s sisters and Able unite with Cain’s sister. Cain rejected that premise and declared that he unite with his own sister. The matter became so heated that Adam then went to the Creator for the solution. God then declared that both boys bring Him an offer upon a alter and the offer that was chosen would be that desire. Torah gives us the result of that offering in that Abel’s offering was accepted and Cain’s offering rejected. The result was that Cain chose one of the twins of Abel to unite a family and this was the woman that Torah references as Cain’s wife.

You also must realize that Torah declares only that a man was created and that the woman came from the man. This also declares that the spirit of life was a separate act from the physical act of creation. There are two distinct acts bin the creation of man. Adam was the only creation process given by the Creator. From that point on all human life was procreated by the created and not created by the Creator. All inanimate creation has life but not everlasting life. As your mother and Father procreated you at their own discretion, you must realize that the Creator did not create you directly. You were procreated such as all life is procreated today.

You may say "Yes but what about the spirit?" That can explain the image or body but what about the spirit? The Spirit of life is given to each as it becomes procreated but not all spirit of life is everlasting. A tree has a spirit of life but not an everlasting spirit of life. All flesh has a spirit of life but not all flesh has an everlasting spirit of life. That spirit (spark) of life is given by the Creator as the Creator desires and it is also withdrawn by the Creator at the Creator's desire. The everlasting spirit of life which is saved at death of the body is then given a new everlasting celestial body. The reality of this is that which is not declared everlasting will be consumed. No one truly understands what that will be but it will no longer exist.

top topics

join