It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Would A Trump Admin Handle A First Contact

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Ok I having seen the movie the Arrival, about a group of Aliens in Hugh egg shaped or contact lens made of granite looking ships 12 of them to be exact, parked themselves around the globe, the problem is they are not dealing with one world government but many, there is a great language barrier and even concept of time that could trigger an Alien vs Earth war or even earthlings vs earthlings war, in this the Chinese , Russians and Sudanese are more hawkish the U.S and her allies more restrained but with internal pressures to amp things up, I think this question was put to the Obama administration and Secretary Clinton, wanted to disclose alien contacts if ever she came to power.
I'd like folks to look at the pertinent would be players in the administration.
like a
John Bolton.
Jeff Sessions.
Stephen K. Bannon.
There are others out there but haven't nailed down their appointments yet and yes off course there is the Donald himself and the very religious V.P Mike Pence.
What's the likely hood that this ends well for all involved or bye bye humanity we are toast, will religious sentiments get in the way, would being a hawk work after all we didn't invite them here, so their very presence could rightly be viewed as hostile.
Yes this is highly speculative but this is the Gray Area..so lets speculate.

edit on 21-11-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Trump would make them build a space wall.

SJW's would don paper clips in protest.

edit on 21-11-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure the first thing Trump would do is to get them to sign a pay4view contract and then hot trot them all around the country to football stadiums for half time shows.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
If they were hot hed probably grab em by the space equivalent of a p***y

And theyd just let him do it

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I'm betting Trump will have a hotel on there home planet by the end of the week.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

How Would A Trump Admin Handle A First Contact?

Grab their space-pussies?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The Trump Galactic. All amenities.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Trump would make them build a space wall.

SJW's would don paper clips in protest.

It'd be a good trade agreement if he orchestrated it properly

not like what we're facing now...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
If they were hot hed probably grab em by the space equivalent of a p***y

And theyd just let him do it

They look like trees from the future. Dunno about you, but I don't see trees throwing themselves at me, and nor would I grab their *ahem* roots.. Oo

now Amy Adams, well....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Donald Trump would be highly P.O.'d if aliens arrived and usurped the attention he's getting as the come-back kid, leader of the free world, head-honcho, etc..

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Immediate deportation for sure.

edit on 21-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Yes but remember we can't even really talk to them, while other nations are amping up for war, plus a great many of our citizens who are scared shtless and want us to respond in the same manner and with good reason they parked anywhere they gwaddamn please.
edit on 21-11-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Theyd see theres no intelligent life here and depart immediatly without a word .

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hard to do anything when he will be cowering under the desk, the idiot he is.

It would so embarrassing for the world, that aliens would show up and see that an idiot is running the most powerful country. That old joke about why aliens don't come to Earth because no intelligent life on earth would become real..because how else would you explain a Trump presidency.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigdaddycruel6699
Hard to do anything when he will be cowering under the desk, the idiot he is.

It would so embarrassing for the world, that aliens would show up and see that an idiot is running the most powerful country. That old joke about why aliens don't come to Earth because no intelligent life on earth would become real..because how else would you explain a Trump presidency.

Ok that would be Trump himself, but he alone doesn't run the administration, if he turned out to be a largely hands off type of pres. then Mike Ponce may step-up in a Cheney like manner.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Bigly.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
"How Would A Trump Admin Handle A First Contact"

A first contact with not billionairs?

edit on 21 11 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

That was funny!
edit on 21-11-2016 by LadyButterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Why would you think that humans will have a choice in the matter regardless of the political powers around the world? Quirks, desires and plans of personages be damned! The far superior ETs will have their plan honed from past histories. The matter wouldn't be about how they would deal with various leaders! It would hinge upon the large issues, particular ideologies, control and how to integrate an entirely whole new set of parameters into humanities existence with the least amount of disturbance. Why would anybody think that WE, in our disgusting human ways, would have any control over our destiny when so much of it that we believe in is wrong in a cosmic sense? Think of ET contact as the myth of a powerful God coming to life and landing in your backyard with an entirely new rule book in hand. How do you argue with such a presence?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

War with an advanced race of aliens ?

I think you watching too many movies, like ones where the ufo's come out like pew pew! pew! w their anti-monument lasers destroying famous landmarks.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join