It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How Would A Trump Admin Handle A First Contact

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
He would tell them to "go FK themselves" (If they were bad)

edit on 21-11-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Trump would ask why they are in china.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Better than hillary handled Benghazi.
But that wouldn't be to hard.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If this where to happen the people of earth (including our leaders) would be to afraid to make the first move. So "what will happen" will be entirely up to the aliens.

Normal every day nut jobs might cause isolated problems on the street; but the countries respective armies will deal with that affectively with in their own boards.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It would be huge, the best first contact in the world.

It would be great.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
First Contact already happened chump! next question...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Either they want us for food or they want all our gold. Either way, first contact will probably not be in our favor.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

The Universal translator will translate as "go love yourselves" which they will probably interpret as an affectionate greeting. And then we will never get rid of them!

I think if extraterrestrials were here, they would probably study us like a species of ants in Africa. The one scientist doing the work would probably love us because we are his life's work. But the rest of the species are probably off doing cool extraterrestrial activities and probably don't care too much about how the monkeys are pooping.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It would probably go something like this:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
We're assuming that the contact we're discussing would be "first."

Seems like there's been contact throughout human history and farther back.

A "first contact" scenario is likely to be a false flag meant to disclose only partial information to the public and keep them from looking deeper into the situation.

My gut feeling is that we stand a better chance of a Trump administration acknowledging past and present contact as well as the arrangements the world's governments have with extra/intraterrestrials.

Bottom line, if the Trump administration has to deal with a "first contact" scenario then he's either in on it or woefully ignorant of what's really going on.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I would hope he would fire them...Simply for my entertainment. I'm sure they won't be able to understand each other anyways, so I want Trump to just say some random off the wall stuff.. So pretty much he needs to just be himself... lol

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Kill it...take all the tech...and say they fired first

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

War with an advanced race of aliens ?

I think you watching too many movies, like ones where the ufo's come out like pew pew! pew! w their anti-monument lasers destroying famous landmarks.

Actually the movie in question had none of that, spoiler alert....not one pew pew or dead body of anyone was to be seen alien or human, although presumably ppl died.
The flick is of a similar take on Contact, very scientifically / intellectually driven rather than Independence Day type of hype

But perhaps whats missing in this thread so far is how the different personalities may influence Trump into action or non action. and that includes military bosses .

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Trump would give them directions to Cher's house.....
Nation would congratulate him on the first successful deportation.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
2 a.m. twitter post @realDonaldTrump

Aliens think they can fly down and not wait in line like everyone else. Unacceptable!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

The Universal translator will translate as "go love yourselves" which they will probably interpret as an affectionate greeting. And then we will never get rid of them!

I think if extraterrestrials were here, they would probably study us like a species of ants in Africa. The one scientist doing the work would probably love us because we are his life's work. But the rest of the species are probably off doing cool extraterrestrial activities and probably don't care too much about how the monkeys are pooping.

Yeah lost in translation, my take on the whole thing , the admin would lead us in war.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Trumps head would explode immediately because of the literal epitome definition of ' illegal aliens '

Space wall anyone... Get Sirius to build it!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Can't do a wall in space...

I reckon he'd be on tv telling us "We're gonna build a dome...and the aliens are paying for it!"

And the aliens would be begging us to take their money...naturally, they're not very clever aliens coming here in the first place then paying us to keep 'em out...but I won't say nothing if yous don't.

We would be stockpiling that spacecash until Baby-Fark McGee-zax came and robbed us, see?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join