It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cryptic messages, can you decipher them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
There's many a challenge in understanding how we think and feel I believe, and I'm sure some of y'all feel the same way. Does our mind and body feel the same as our counterpart? Are they conveying the message the way I perceive it? Is my perception the only truth? Does it take both of our perceptions into account? Can the way I interpret the conversation change the outcome? Etc.

If you've ever wondered this you're in the right thread. I will give some basic examples to illustrate ideas to be discussed.

Ex. 1: Is it merely us talking physically, or are we just be controlled to convey the message between two spirits? Or are both happening at the same time? Can I control my spirit and their's to induce hypnosis or mind control?

Ex. 2: Are we all communicating subconsciously whether we know it or not? Can we tap into this subconscious language to influence the outcomes around us? Is life merely a blending of all that is in a never ending conversation and cycle?

Ex. 3: If all of the above is known to be true by a few individuals, do these individuals talk cryptically on purpose? Do they keep us in the dark due to fear, reasoning, or for observation? Can these individuals understand who is talking cryptically or are they as lost as the general population?

I will start with a cryptic message of my own. Do you understand what is being said by the old man when he tells you to look that way and think about what you really want in life? Does the shepherd understand why he does what he does, and does he truly believe he is helping us all? Can all profit from one conversation between two people of immoral standards who so falsely believe the things they speak? I tell you yes, for nothing can be false between two immoral beings because good and evil does not exist! But it has and always will terrorize the minds and lives of those who believe there are such things! For there is good and evil, yet the creator whom you know will never admit that these things are true. But he will tell you to follow him for he is the one to bring you to the truth, and save you!
All that was just stated was cryptic and will always have a meaning, for me at least, but do the meaning I hold to be true. Also be true for you?

And I leave you with one last question.

Is language really the tool that will destroy us all, or save us all? And is language the divide which no one will ever hold the true key to?

Edit: You can try and decipher my cryptic code if you wish, or respond with a cryptic message. The trick is understanding my references, and relaying that message to where all can understand, I will not be able to tell you if you're right or wrong. For your message will only be true to you. Unless you're a shepherd.

edit on 11 20 2016 by Marack because: Grammar, and another tidbit.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
It's only your business.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I have no understanding of what you are looking for. I have never done anything like this. Your examples don't really help me if I do not know what I am supposed to be looking for. What do you consider a cryptic message anyway? Hidden message, I see some deep thought in the messages but it is very evident so that must not be what you are looking for.

Someone who knows what to look for may be able to decipher them.

Take for example question one. The answer would be that those who conditioned us set the stage as to how we interpret things and that the people who created the society and consensus of the time control us. We do not have complete control over our lives or our spirit, our beliefs and comprehension were formed when we were young and are adjusted the longer we live by what we observed in our lives. Our spirit may be separate from us and this follows through with every living thing so in essence we do try to reach the spirit of the other people but run head on into their conditioning of their mind so rarely get to contact their spirit directly, our minds block it.

Is that even close to the answer?
I don't know what the hell I am supposed to be doing here.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
It's only that He was always more than one. Inside. Atlas found two ripe tomatoes in his pocket. One was small, red, and withered- the other was of course large and green, but cut into thin slices, and wrapped in a clean silk cloth.
"Long ago was like yesterday."He said, looking forward into the descending dark clouds. He yearned for lightning.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

On my cryptic message, you are correct in saying there's deep thought behind it. And yes the message behind the deep thought was not what I was looking for, it has a deeper meaning that is almost impossible to discover. Take for example old man, in a physical analogy he may be a wise person. But in my cipher he could represent a god, a cardinal direction, even the spirit of someone. As to what he tells you, it may have a representation of a deep thought. But the deciphered meaning may pertain to a hidden spiritual law, truth, or physic that may allow you to circumvent your 5 senses.

As to your second statement, yes you are on par with that. Those answers are your own, and may only be true to you. Although someone may find them satisfying to hear. You therefore are now a shepherd with sheep following you. And although you may now resemble the physical analogy of my cryptic shepherd. You are in no way related to the spiritual analogy of my cryptic shepherd. Unless we all are one. Then Marack may very well be Rickymouse, and Rickymouse the shepherd. As well as you are me. And vice versa.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

Yes, you are right, Atlas knew the importance of the lightning. Although the class never could understand their teachers Greek mythology lesson from that paragraph alone. There always was that one young boy who could understand everything the teacher said. But the child never told anyone he knew. And the teacher always assumed no one could understand what she was saying. And the young boy was unsure if the teacher knew, but deep down he saw that she spoke truth.

Maybe a little to obviously cryptic, but it works!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Yea yea, As above so below, ye are all gods, God is everything including evil.

Nothing is real, nothing is forbidden. Tortured in separation, isolated in unity. Test the fire before forging the blade.

Does the shepherd eat the sheep, or is it only the wolves?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor
Great physical analogy of the entire topic but to reply:

Though we are all gods, we are not God. Yet we are and so am I. But who is nothing. And if nothing is forbidden. Does that make everything forbidden. Yes it does for Tammuz told me so, the great Shepherd of all men. And that is a question only the old man can answer, ask him, for his domain is the residence from where you entered the temple.

top topics

join