It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Bowl: NWO Mass Conditioning Exercise?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
NFL Football, America's favorite gladiatorial sport. What better place for the NWO to conduct mass conditioning exercises on the American people? Pretty silly you ask? Well it's been going on for a while now. Before September 11th, the Super Bowl began conditioning the public for a police state system by using biometrics to scan the crowd. Ya ya ya, all in the name of public security right? well we're fully aware conservatives enjoy being hurdled around like sheep, but some of us see privacy concerns in issues such as this. The CBC reported on October 31, 2001: "Certain types of biometrics can be collected covertly…these being notably iris recognition and facial recognition, there's no requirement for you to be anywhere close to a camera. It can be hundreds of feet away in the case of facial recognition." Accept it America! the Super Bowl is nothing more than an opportunity for NWO exercises of new technologies, which are conducted on the masses during our annual all-American gladitorial event.

Here's the burning question; Are we facing mass conditioning practices of the public gearing towards an NWO police controlled state? Or are they simply providing the over-kill effect on our public security using hi-tech toys?

Feeling skeptical? Perhaps you should read this, Big Brother to run security at Super Bowl Comprehend once and for all, that over the next 4 Bush years we'll be so conditioned, literally brain washed to death over fear of our public security we'll be begging for a police controlled state.

Don't be surprised if some sort of an attack takes place during one of these major sporting events, domestic or foreign, the result will spark the inevitable.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'll be quite drunk on my couch during the whole game, enjoying the whole thing, NWO be damned !

what percentage of americans will be at the super bowl ?

250 million americans, 75,000 super bowl fans = .0003%

not a very effective use of their resouerces. Maybe they should go with a commercial using frogs ?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

not a very effective use of their resouerces.

I disagree. Not only would more than 75,000 people perish, the country as a whole would be turned upside down. The superbowl has become just this side of an American holiday, and the eyes of a great portion of the WORLD are tuned in.The VAST majority of Americans tune in, and the psychological damage would be virtually insurmountable. Remember it's terror we're talking about, and the entire nation would be horrified, and terrified.
I would think that that would be a pretty wise use of resources.

God I hope not.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
superdude, my apologies, I should have been more clear.

I meant the brainwashing/eye scanning / conditioning part of it.

If they were able to pull of a "black sunday" and blow up a super bowl it would be even more disastrous than a 9/11....can't even think about that !

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

superdude, my apologies, I should have been more clear.

I meant the brainwashing/eye scanning / conditioning part of it.

If they were able to pull of a "black sunday" and blow up a super bowl it would be even more disastrous than a 9/11....can't even think about that !

Gotcha, thanx for the clarification, I agree.
It would trigger an absolute disintegration of our society. I hate to sound so maudeline, but it really would.

And on a selfish note, I am an Eagles fan, and we've been waiting so long for this........

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by superdude

not a very effective use of their resouerces.

I disagree. Not only would more than 75,000 people perish, the country as a whole would be turned upside down. The superbowl has become just this side of an American holiday, and the eyes of a great portion of the WORLD are tuned in.The VAST majority of Americans tune in, and the psychological damage would be virtually insurmountable. Remember it's terror we're talking about, and the entire nation would be horrified, and terrified.
I would think that that would be a pretty wise use of resources.

God I hope not.

If an attack did happen, I wouldnt mind seeing The Patriots and Eagles vaporized.

No, Im just kidding. Im not that cruel, although I despise both teams in the bowl this year, but thats beside the point.

An attack at a major sporting event would cause mass panic and would make people cry for help from Big Brother. More attacks = more cause for people to beg for help.

I have been waiting for another one to happen, but I dont think it will happen til next year, around June 6th or so....

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I'd say we're a few years short of a terrorist/domestic attack during a major sporting events, obviously being carried out by our NWO government. The intention of this thread is to focus on the ever growing indication that "big brother" is conducting Police state exercises during Super bowl events. Perhaps the purpose of the exercises is to gather important field data for future analysis, paying close attention to highly effective methods of mass crowd control, or simply weighing out the pros/cons of new hi-tech security toys such as biometrics.

Last year it was the NWO who covertly allowed Janet Jackson to bare her nipple, purposely creating this false revolt among our general public resulting in the FCC tightening up it's broadcasting standards. Since then we've seen mass censorship by out networks conforming to even the slightest obscenity.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Perhaps the purpose of the exercises is to gather important field data for future analysis, paying close attention to highly effective methods of mass crowd control, or simply weighing out the pros/cons of new hi-tech security toys such as biometrics.

While I don't doubt that there is some technology that would allow this to happen. Heck most of us have seen pictures taken from satellites 100's of miles above the ground which show amazingly detailed results on the ground. I guess the biggest question I have is "What would the purpose be"?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
While I don't doubt that there is some technology that would allow this to happen. Heck most of us have seen pictures taken from satellites 100's of miles above the ground which show amazingly detailed results on the ground. I guess the biggest question I have is "What would the purpose be"?

No doubt they seek to improve upon a method of mass crowd control, effective public surveillance, quick cross database filtering to weed out the bad guys, mobilizing and perfecting police state to control a crowd of 75,000. I believe the benefits of the NWO conducting this type of R&D during the Super Bowl can be considered endless. What better opportunity would there be to perfect the method of locating and singling out John Doe's in a crowd of 100,000 within a matter of seconds.
Once they perfect methods, we'll see protest rallies quickly sifted through by police/security, plucking out the anarchists/extreme protesters within minutes to control riots/revolts.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I don't think Janet agreed to show her nipple for that. Maybe her people know some of the "losers" that control our world(sadly, they'll never control mine completely.). I wouldn't be surprised, either way. And if you see the Rehershal(sp?) video, it was never in there. But the tighting of FCC, heck the exsistance of the FCC is an insult to all Americans. Black, Red, White, Yellow, and Clear.

The NWO has so much control they have labeled Thomas Paine a "propagandist", let me rephrase that. The goverment and the education board at the UN, believe Thomas Paine and his work to be propaganda, even though he not only justifies and philosphies, but explained why men should keep a goverment like ours safe from War mongers.
He ment the UN and all those involved with their activities for personal, financial, and governing power benefits for only themsleves.

Of chorse, I'm sure they've used it. Why not? They screw us on everything else.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
sean hannity just said on his radio program that a 1 world government isn't sounding like a bad idea now that the french are experimenting with a world tax

top topics

join