It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Mandela Effect Spotted

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
a reply to: In4ormant

wouldnt be the first time an actor exaggerates the truth to make a good story

True..

But he's placing a stroke before a call he made, which would be a really dumb lie, and he included another person in the story.. That other person could easily say that never happened..

I think he really believes Lary had a stroke and survived it, of course he might have his memory confused,
but I don't know seems pretty legit..

problem with mandela effects is that there really isn't any trace of the old timeline so what can you say?

Of course if you do a little translating the only language movie of snow white where she says magic mirror is in english EVERY other language i've looked into it says mirror mirror.. And for me my childhood it used to say mirror mirror.. Just something odd I noticed.. Same thing with Interview with A vampire.. In other languages it's still A not THE...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I did a google image search for "coke zero" and all the pictures were "coca cola zero" except this one that looks like a cap. I Love this subject.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I think you just like acting better than everyone else and have too much pride to acknowledge your own fallibility.

The universe is at fault rather than your shortcomings as a human.

The underlining common element of persons that suffer from the Mandela Effect is to label themselves as the only ones special enough to notice their false narratives.

I would say about 75 percent of most open-minded persons think ME = BS.

Can you comprehend that equation.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You don't know me..
I'm only telling the truth about my life.
I'm not trying to be better than anybody lol. I love everybody.

and

you are wrong.

admit your own fallibility dude.

LOL

get it?

your equation is flawed. You made up 75% so you are pretending to know things you do not.
I'm not doing that. I'm saying what I THINK.. Stop acting like YOU KNOW.

and I'm not a fan of false logic..

people can remember things wrong, so everytime someone remembers something else it HAS to be memory flaw..

relativity proves there is not one NOW. an alien could be looking through a telescope and see us in flying cars, at the same time I get around in a gas car.. It's pretty trippy.
edit on 20-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The best is persons of "science" that use what they remember of pop culture as reporter by the media to solve what should be a physics problem. Now that is laughable.
edit on 20-11-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
The best is persons of "sciences" that use what they remember of pop culture as reporter by the media to solve what should be a physics problem. Now that is laughable.

can you say that again, the grammar is throwing me off.

here is the science:

Science and my own observations point to timeline shifts.
You don't have to like that, but my memory is insanely good.
When you have memory as good as mine and mandela dies 3 times, it will freak you out.
ehh you had to be there.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Hey I hear You! I feel that deja Vu is another time stream, interrupting our current reality... Bleeding over. Blending...
I have experienced a lot of Mendella Effects Myself... Perhaps We are becoming enlightened? I know some don't like that word here, but... It is What It is!

Oh. I clicked Your Link for Escape. I liked that!!
Syx...

yes I posted a video that pretty much explains it.. it's happened all my life, and my dejavu is actually so strong and it lasts sometimes for minutes and minutes I can actually call out what is about to happen. I've done it enough times to be a repeated experiment that shows I am "seeing the future" well I'm remembering the past that hasn't happened yet lol..

And yes escape is awesome isn't it?

by the way when you approach the speed of light time slows down but distance doesn't even have a set distance... trippy stuff..
I think what some people call soul is eternal, think speed of light, like everything is a point, and that point spread out is what we do in a body..
JUST my thoughts..

The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.
~Albert Einstein

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

from the BBC:

"Imagine a far away world where you could travel into the past or the future, and where time even could split in two. Incredibly this is no alien world, it's our world."

~michiu kaku

(Rough quote from the beginning of this video)

Am I making it clear yet..

The science is there.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I too remember it being mirror mirror on the wall........strange. Not sure why, but it seems a lot of these little discrepancies are popping up for me these days. Maybe because more people are pointing them out, or maybe the timelines are becoming unstable and we are having crossover events?

or I could have a bad memory

edit on pm1111201616America/Chicago20p03pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I too remember it being mirror mirror on the wall........strange. Not sure why, but it seems a lot of these little discrepancies are popping up for me these days. Maybe because more people are pointing them out, or maybe the timelines are becoming unstable and we are having crossover events?

maybe 2012 was the end of time? well the beginning of the end anyway.. Chronos... Alpha Omega.. blah blah blah..

haha if something like that is the case life could be about to get weirder and weirder, until zero point in eternity... And then the big bang.. wooooo woooo hehe.. It's something I do thought experiments on all the time. that's a fun one for sure.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Stephen Hawking: “History and memories could be illusions” because of black holes

Stephen Hawking recently discussed black holes and the often contradictory properties associated with them during a lecture at Harvard. The Harvard Gazette said recently that Hawking specifically explained that, if information is really lost in black holes, then we will have been misunderstanding not only black holes, but the science of determinism, for the last 200 years.

“If determinism breaks down, we can’t be sure of our past history either,” Hawking said. “The history books and our memories could just be illusions. It is the past that tells us who we are. Without it, we lose our identity.”

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Hey. Have You ever tried to change an outcome, of a Deja vu? I have, and it ends up the same, just takes a slightly different path. If that makes sense? Talk about some trippy stuff!! Even in My. umm, experimental days, I don't remember stuff THAT trippy!!!LMAO!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Hey. Have You ever tried to change an outcome, of a Deja vu? I have, and it ends up the same, just takes a slightly different path. If that makes sense? Talk about some trippy stuff!! Even in My. umm, experimental days, I don't remember stuff THAT trippy!!!LMAO!!!

dude every time I try.. it never works either.. Hahaha..

the worst kind is when I have a dejavu of a dejavu of a dejavu.. And when I think in my head there is no way I possibly could have experienced the thing before because maybe I just met the person right? but now I've met them three times, like huh?

but yea I try to change them and the thing I changed was actually what happened in the first place lol..

soo Trippy..

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

A Trip(le)JaVu?! WTF MAN?!?! That is some crazy stuff for sure!!! Yah that's My word. TripJaVu! You know, for a triple deja vu!!LOL!!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Ditto that. I have sensed deja vu a few times in my life very strongly and tried to take another course of action than what I sort of remember doing before. I am really not sure if it changed the outcome, because after I make that different choice at the onset of the deja vu, whatever was left of the previous memory or whatever it is, disappears into the ether.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

a reply to: SyxPak

Ditto that. I have sensed deja vu a few times in my life very strongly and tried to take another course of action than what I sort of remember doing before. I am really not sure if it changed the outcome, because after I make that different choice at the onset of the deja vu, whatever was left of the previous memory or whatever it is, disappears into the ether.

whoa that's even cooler than me not being able to change it..

you just explained mandela effects and memory exactly by the way, haha..

my memory can hold on I got good at remembering my dreams..

it's related.. B.o.B gets it as evidenced in this song.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I will kindly bow out from this discussion and leave you guys to your delusion. Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
I will kindly bow out from this discussion and leave you guys to your delusion. Enjoy.

kindly calling people delusional?

You should work on your manners. You just can't help it can you?

I've got Hawking and Einstein , Faynman and michio kaku to back up the possibility

You are welcome to stay if you had some discussion in you, but do keep in mind the forum you are posting in and the rules of it.

if you kept seeing the future by accident you would be trying to figure out how as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Nice pseudoscience. Persons in space passing time more slowly due to travelling closer to the speed of light relative to persons on earth are not shifting reality. They still experience the same events at the same instance. Horrible thought. But if a bomb exploded in our solar system that destroyed our solar system, the event would happen in the same instance on earth as somebody orbiting earth.

What you are implying, instead of time passing more slowly for items orbiting earth at higher rates of speed, is the items jumped / stepped back in time.

There is a huge difference between time passing relatively at a slower pace than instantaneously jumping back in time.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
As to coke zero ...
www.abcchapter.com...
static.nascar.com...:content/renditions/original

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join