It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Mandela Effect Spotted

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
As to coke zero ...
www.abcchapter.com...
static.nascar.com...:content/renditions/original

yes. nice work on that one.

one of mine turned out to be someone who likes photoshop too much..
a faked death story, and then the person is alive AGAIN, but they never actually died,
which is what happened with Darth Vader as well..

edit on 20-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

It was never on the cans but was in advertising and was what people said.

Basically all the ingredients of a ME.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yep those are how I remember the cans, exactly like that. Do you not find it strange that those are the only examples in thousands of images?

Can you find an image with a can with the same writing?

They also say Coke Zero in the advert but the bottle is Coca Cola Zero.

I thought it had been rebranded due to declining sales but when I searched google and found only a few examples and none of the original coke zero logos on the cans, it weirded me out.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

It's a memory problem. You hear Coke Zero .. you see it in advertising .. so when you see the can you see Coke Zero, when it was never there. Your brain manufactures huge amounts of data that is not actually there all the time.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

He is describing the time when Evil Dead 2 was being made sometime in the 90's and

Evil Dead 2 was made in 1987...when I read this line, I thought I was having my own Mandella moment for a sec.

Phew!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

Not sure if it was just you writing this or what, but I member it being Coke Zero as well.

Because it was, for me it was.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4
a reply to: In4ormant

Sorry but I just don't think Bruce Campbell is a liar, he's one of the most refreshingly honest people out there.

He is saying what is in his timeline. You are right. This is fairly good, though not conclusive evidence.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It's a memory problem. You hear Coke Zero .. you see it in advertising .. so when you see the can you see Coke Zero, when it was never there. Your brain manufactures huge amounts of data that is not actually there all the time.

Finding non matching examples is sometimes called 'residuals'. Not sure about this case, but it is when 'they' or the timeline failed to remove all examples of the opposite thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Yeah I was thinking that's why the residual evidence I found was on a cap. It is a more uncommon item then a regular can or bottle label so it kind of slipped under the radar.

I have also noticed old artwork tends to have the original version of something still unchanged.

I have a little painting with a Volkswagen van with what I think is the original emblem.

edit on 20-11-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I've been following the Mandela Effect "residual evidence" examples for quite awhile now, I'm pretty keen to many of them. Perhaps most so far.

You guys are getting a little closer to convincing me. I entertain the possibility, but strongly believe more examples are needed to solidify this hypothesis into a theory.

Maybe 200 more really good examples can begin winning me over. With 1000 more strong ones I'd probably begin swearing by it.

But as it is now... I remain highly skeptical.
I'm open minded though. Who knows?

If ME is real, more will keep popping up.
What would really freak me out is if something like my last name suddenly changed spelling. I'd become very convinced something was terribly wrong immediately.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I have to admit, I was one of them not too long ago. I remember Mandela being released and him being active for many years after until his death in the 2000's.

What the hell are you talking about?

Of course he was released from prison.

Active? - he became President of that country ffs...

Stop jerking our chains.

Nelson Mandela - Wikipedia

edit on 11/21/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

The Mona Lisa smirk was not there in my original timeline, she had an emotionless face. What's funny though is the painting they found underneath the Mona Lisa has the same expressionless mouth as the Mona Lisa from my original timeline.

I only found out about the Mona Lisa change a few days ago and it definitely very weird, I could swear she always had a neutral expression, definitely not such a pronounced smile. What is this stuff about a second painting found underneath the original? Never heard about that before, it seems oddly coincidental.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

The Mandela effect was named that after people remembered Mandela dying in the 80's only to find out that he died in 2013.
I was saying that I didn't believe the Mandela effect because I remember him living on and dying in 2013.

Buzzfe ed

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

This is the painting they found underneath the Mona Lisa.

This is the real Mona Lisa.

The mouth on the painting found underneath the Mona Lisa has the more neutral pose whereas the "real" Mona Lisa is smirking now.

Daily Mail
edit on 21-11-2016 by mclarenmp4 because: Add link.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join