It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien figure and beam of light captured on friends trail camera. Need opinions.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It is clearly behind the leaves. If it were a bug it would be in front of leaves. And I don't know what the beam of light is. The face is so creepy and distinct eyes, nose, mouth.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
lol, nice shadows

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ToneLoc21

the more I look at it, especially zoomed in, the creepier it gets. It doesn't appear that it is a rock behind the leaves (it isnt as solid as I would think in the picture). It has to be some sort of artifact on the picture having to do with the bug flying across.
edit on pm1111201616America/Chicago19p04pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

edit on pm1111201616America/Chicago19p04pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

I know. That's y I had to post it. I'm working on getting other pics to compare. My buddy is legit freaked out and wanted me to get ATS opinion.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I worked it out.

Pic one the nose and mouth when zoomed in are actually connected, its a twig/branch with leaves seen side on.

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

edit on 19-11-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

I won't claim to know what it is, but in these zoomed in photos you can see that the mouth and nose is a plant in front of whatever that light is.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols

That's the thing, I am not sure what the leaves are casting a shadow on. At first I was thinking a rock, but it just doesnt look solid enough. If it is a light,what is the source of the light, the flash of the camera maybe? I just cant be sure. More photos taken at other times would help to determine if it is the flash from the camera.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneLoc21
It is clearly behind the leaves. If it were a bug it would be in front of leaves. And I don't know what the beam of light is. The face is so creepy and distinct eyes, nose, mouth.

The nose and mouth is a twig, It doesn't move in both pictures even though the "head" does, Was the camera on motion sensor? there is something that moves in the middle of the picture, Its small like a rodent or something.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

By looking at the tree in the center of the pics, you can see the shadows of those weedy plants there as well. The leaves are creating the shadow eyes in the lower left in the same way.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Nice work zazz, cleary its aleens faces looking like IR photos of bushes.

These cameras are motion sensitive, snapping a little longer exposure (because its night time), making the bug(?) appear as a streak. Direction of travel is upper right to lower left, capturing two images back to back, accounting for the same time stamp as someone else noted.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Look at the blow ups that Zazz posted above.

The light spot behind, I don't know what that is, it's far too blurry. But you can see the edge on leaves against it, and that's where you get the face.

The mind plays strange, strange tricks on us sometimes.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think we FINALLY have a legitimate photo of swamp gas.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I see that now. Good job man. Sorry for wasting time. Thanks for the help. I'm glad to know there's no aliens in my woods. I did want to believe I had some proof tho. Haha.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Nothing to be sorry about. You, and your friend, saw something you couldn't explain, and you asked about it.

No shame in not knowing.

Plus it gave us all something to do.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Hey, it made me jump out of my skin when I first noticed it

Brilliant pics!

But sadly, a plant it is, thanks for posting, was fun.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Hi, Tone!

If these pictures real and not adulterated, take'em with the camera to a photo expert to tell you it's a freakin' alien face or a problem with your camera.

PS: it's not a bug.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

hahahahah

Sorry but that looks like a human.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

don`t be sorry it wasn`t a waste of anyone`s time THIS is what ATS is all about,it`s this kind of stuff that keeps people coming back to ATS.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

IF they are too large in dimension...they dont meet the requirement of ATS TO upload. Use any simple editing program, crop em or shrink em down then do it. Easy.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I only have 2 points to make, hopefully they're fairly obvious. 1st point : aren't trailcams motion activated? And 2nd point: The two pictures show that whatever is in the picture, is in TWO different postions, which show signs of movement. Imho that's a picture of something alive, but I am in no way an expert and I've been wrong many times before.
edit on 20-11-2016 by amsterdamn87 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join