It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien figure and beam of light captured on friends trail camera. Need opinions.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The beam of light in the first pic. and it continues downward in the second pic. And there is a face in the bottom left of both pictures.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ToneLoc21
Is this one of those motion cameras that take shots randomly through the night??

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: goou111

Bottom left.

OK, what am I supposed to be seeing? I see either the end of the blur, or the beginning of another?

If you look really hard and squint a little and let your eyes blur you can kinds see what looks like an alien face. behing the leaves.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

okk I just noticed it too.

Maybe its just tricks from light and shadows?? Does look a bit creepy.. But my brain has done stuff like that to me in dark places too. Was walking down the railroad tracks while drunk one night, and I quickly passed an object that looked like a face staring at me. I kept going out of fear, but realized "wtf am i scared of? This is reality!" I went back to see, and it was just a plastic bag stuck in an awkward position in the bush.
edit on 11-19-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Its a motion camera, yes. It was taken in august and he just noticed it now because there was no deer in it. The camera hasnt moved and there have not been any other pictures that have that effect. It was in the woods outside of Pittsburgh.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ToneLoc21

Pittsburgh?? That is in my neck of the woods. I am in western PA.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I didnt even think about it just being a bug because i was to freaked out by the alien looking face. But that is very plausible. Sorry for the confusion at first with posting. I appreciate you guys helping and your views

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I know what your saying. Its just weird that non of the other pics have that in them.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Do we know, is there a rock present in the bottom left? To me, it looks like a rock and the shadows from the leaves cast shadows to look like a kind of face. If there is no rock there, then we need another explanation for it.
edit on pm1111201616America/Chicago19p04pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I don't know about the face looking thing in the bottom left corner, but if you look at the right side of what would be its mouth and nose you can see they aren't perfectly straight they bend down.

Also you notice the "face" could be what is considered full view when the bug is in the middle of the picture then half of it shades away when the bug is in the bottom left corner.

If the face only showed up in these two photos I would venture to guess that the face is a side effect of the bug setting the camera off.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I texted my buddy to get other pictures from the same spot taken at other times. I will get those up when he gets back to me.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Was totally ready to come in and laugh at this thread, then on page three I finally see the alien head. Holy Moly!!

Spooked me and made me jump like the alien in the movie Signs

But I'm sure it's just Pareidolia ..I'm sure IT IS....err I'm pretty sure.

edit on 19-11-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
uhmmm i think its pareidolia
aniway when i saw you picture
i had that infamous"when you see it you will s**t bricks" sensation

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I watch a cam in western-PA. Raccoons at night, sometimes turkey or deer during the day. Last weekend bugs were crawling over the lens off and on. Not sure what is on the lower left of your images. Creepy.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

i had that infamous"when you see it you will s**t bricks" sensation

LOL me too!!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It may be there, but not as noticeable in other pics do to whatever triggered the sensor. The bug in these pics happened to fly down in that direction. So this lower left region is more highlighted.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Creepy head. S&F For sharing.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Why do the pics have the same time stamp?

edit:

Does it take a 3 picture burst?
edit on 11/19/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I think because it takes 2 pics like .5 seconds apart.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

edit on 19-11-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join