It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are strange sounds from the sky, from people?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Theory: strange sounds are from people

Evidence:
Many of the sounds heard are sounds the human mind have heard already, such as machinery, drums, explosions, snoring, trumpets.

Problem: what causes Arial amplification?
Question: are these sounds sub-concious?

Evidence for hypothesis:
snoring in sky youtube video

low rumble youtube

I am having issues finding the videos I'm looking for, such as television chatter sounds in the sky.

But I think its possible the real sounds in the sky are sounds stored in a lifeforms memory, and a natural energy or technology is amplifying it by resonating off something in the area of affect.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
99% of the sounds ive seen videos of claiming this just sound like typical noises from a building site, Could be above ground or below ground, This is a day and age where site work and especially road works go on 24 hours a day, And at night those sounds can travel for miles, I really am sceptical about this, I really dont know why people jump to conclusions when they hear something they cant see....

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Please don't take this wrong, but it sounds like you might need to consult a professional, starting with an audiologist. I suffer from tintinnabulation, a "ringing in the ears,"caused, in part, by going to very loud concerts in very small spaces. Under certain circumstances, this white noise can start to sound like singing, inarticulate words, etc. If there is no physical cause, you may be referred to other professionals.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
99% of the sounds ive seen videos of claiming this just sound like typical noises from a building site, Could be above ground or below ground, This is a day and age where site work and especially road works go on 24 hours a day, And at night those sounds can travel for miles, I really am sceptical about this, I really dont know why people jump to conclusions when they hear something they cant see....

These sounds have been on radio and t.v. as making news, government is hunting for the source and amplification method. It's real, though many videos are fakes, mainly rip offs of real videos meant to confuse.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Please don't take this wrong, but it sounds like you might need to consult a professional, starting with an audiologist. I suffer from tintinnabulation, a "ringing in the ears,"caused, in part, by going to very loud concerts in very small spaces. Under certain circumstances, this white noise can start to sound like singing, inarticulate words, etc. If there is no physical cause, you may be referred to other professionals.
um..OK??
I'm not saying I hear these sounds, I'm putting forth a hypothesis, in case you didn't read it right.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

... the real sounds in the sky are sounds stored in a lifeforms memory, and a natural energy or technology is amplifying it by resonating off something in the area of affect.

I am in a completely different ballpark than you are

I think the sky sounds/noises are generated from other universes/dimensions and pass into our real world thru some portal which can just open or close with no rhyme-or-reason to our present level of intellect

the fact that the anomalous sounds are both heard and able to be recorded is a proof the sounds are not sub-conscious or imagination... the sky sounds are made and travel the same way that I can cause sounds to be propagated ... the physics of compression of air/atmosphere

hearing these trumpets...rumblings...humms, etc. are just subjective guesses to identify the sound with some similar sound you experienced in life
those various clankings, rumblings, locomotives, jet turbines, drum-beats, or other noises from an unknown source in a place where those kinds of industrial or factory noises would be totally unexpected is why I suggest a dimension doorway or portal caused by some out-of-balance eco-sphere influence (ionized air/magnetic flux/fabric-of-time~space rip/ gravity waves...)
edit on th30147955729219082016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

... the real sounds in the sky are sounds stored in a lifeforms memory, and a natural energy or technology is amplifying it by resonating off something in the area of affect.

I am in a completely different ballpark than you are

I think the sky sounds/noises are generated from other universes/dimensions and pass into our real world thru some portal which can just open or close with no rhyme-or-reason to our present level of intellect

the fact that the anomalous sounds are both heard and able to be recorded is a proof the sounds are not sub-conscious or imagination... the sky sounds are made and travel the same way that I can cause sounds to be propagated ... the physics of compression of air/atmosphere

My hypothesis is due to the snoring sounds, made me think a monitoring/communication system might be a cause.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

um..OK??
I'm not saying I hear these sounds, I'm putting forth a hypothesis, in case you didn't read it right.

Are you talking about the "Trumpets of Doom?" Those went out two years ago. The Mandela Effect is the paranormal mystery du jour.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

um..OK??

Are you talking about the "Trumpets of Doom?" Those went out two years ago. The Mandela Effect is the paranormal mystery du jour.

It was more than trumpets, I heard groaning, high pitch squeeling, low air movement rumbling, some reported voices in the sounds, pain was reported with some, booms, TV sounds amplified, grinding.
edit on 19-11-2016 by anotherside because: L

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

If it were a matter of simple amplification than why is it just recently that were hearing them or about them. Yes the internet age means almost instant reporting but i think its something else. What that something else is i do not know and can only speculate.
I myself have heard the noises from the sky the booms and the higher pitched grinding. our world is shifting and magnetic north has been on the move.
Wandering of the GeoMagnetic Poles

Were becoming hotter not just this planet but arguably the whole solar system is in a warming trend.

Solar system heating up

What does this have to do with the sounds in the sky? Maybe nothing or maybe everything.
Take it worth a grain of salt because it is all conjecture.

Strange sounds in sky explained by scientists

Its a subject that I have been interested in for quite some time, and look forward to reading some other people thoughts here at ATS.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

um..OK??

It was more than trumpets, I heard groaning, high pitch squeeling, low air movement rumbling, some reported voices in the sounds, pain was reported with some, booms, TV sounds amplified, grinding.

Don't forget buzzing. Every time someone couldn't figure out where a noise was coming from they reported it as a paranormal mystery. "Trumpets of Doom" was the popular name for the phenomena because fundamentalist Christians were exploiting-- and hoaxing-- it.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

My hypothesis is due to the snoring sounds, made me think a monitoring/communication system might be a cause.

Oh, then the everyday CIA or NSA , black Ops divisions could be at the heart of the sky-noise phenomena

??? why would the sky noise be projected to Your ears... I thought these spies were to collect data from-about a targeted subject, perhaps using non-physical monitoring devices (spirit microphones?)

if spy agencies are involved... then perhaps the remote viewers invisible projection of themselves is causing the surrounding area to generate noise because of disturbing the electromagnetic continuum...

just throwing out thoughts
edit on th30147955831619252016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

Oh, then the everyday CIA or NSA , black Ops divisions could be at the heart of the sky-noise phenomena

??? why would the sky noise be projected to Your ears... I thought these spies were to collect data from-about a targeted subject, perhaps using non-physical monitoring devices (spirit microphones?)

if spy agencies are involved... then perhaps the remote viewers invisible projection of themselves is causing the surrounding area to generate noise because of disturbing the electromagnetic continuum...

just throwing out thoughts

Maybe it's an ancient aliens technology?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Are strange people from the sounds, from sky?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
You have optical illusions. Maybe people have hearing illusions.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Maybe it's an ancient aliens technology?

Or extraterrestrial graduate students effing with us as part of a thesis study.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The gain on the mic is set too high with a slight wind/breeze/air current pushing against it.
edit on 19-11-2016 by MuonToGluon because: SP

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I read somewhere that it was the natural sounds of the universe and electromagnet energy.

Just google "sky trumpets" there are videos all over of these noises.

creepy, awesome, and real phenomena
edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: added2

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

But I think its possible the real sounds in the sky are sounds stored in a lifeforms memory, and a natural energy or technology is amplifying it by resonating off something in the area of affect.

Lifeforms memory?

Like what kind of lifeforms. And why snoring...?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Lifeforms memory?

Like what kind of lifeforms. And why snoring...?

Humans, the snoring one is what sparked this theory.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join