It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stuff They Don't Want You to Know- Clinton, Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The folks at The Stuff They Don't Want You to know/How Stuff Works, who did an AMA here, have made conspiracy videos about Clinton and Trump. I love these guys and both videos are very good.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra
IMO, those videos are absolutely inane.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Yeah, both videos seem a little "out there". And what is with all these videos with those monotone narrators with horrible syntax?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I love them guys also, a little out there but entertaining none the less.

Cheers for the share

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
You can't cover Hillary Clinton in 6min. However, I'm glad they brought up Vincent Foster. It's a tale worthy of reexamination.

What gets me is the NSA is known for collection of all emails/phonecalls and essentially spies on the entire world. Have been known to tap calls and read emails of our enemies and ally world leaders. Surely they knew about Hilary's server.

It seems to me anyway, there was a coordinated effort within our military and letter agencies to not let Hilary win. It was already stated that it was a counter coup to the Clinton's coup. Yet, the approach they took (it true) was a complete orchestra of manipulation. Which will forever give me pause.
edit on 19-11-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I knew an FBI agent quite high who I asked at the time about Vince Foster. Candidly, he told me the FBI knew Hillary was the reason for his death but that they were shut down from discussing it. One of the first times I started questioning our government, conspiracies etc.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

What exactly do you believe the military did to influence the election?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

What exactly do you believe the military did to influence the election?

Seriously???

youtu.be...

www.inquisitr.com...[edit by]edit on 19-11-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Sorry, having a hard time with new phone. Google: Steve Pieczenik

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
have any of their conspiracy theories been proven to be true? if not then they are just a youtube version of ATS and I have no interest in watching that.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join