It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bored-Teen Shoots Into An Occupied House, live Streams It On Facebook

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
You are probably right, too bad we didn't catch this kid when he was 4, maybe then little bit of guidance could have prevented this.

Or bad apples exist and they are and always will be here with us.

The kid is a danger to society. At best, he will be kept in Juvenile Detention until he is 18, learning from other delinquents. Then he will be unleashed upon society so that he may continue to do bad things.
a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Bored doesn't qualify as an excuse. By the time you are 15 you know the difference between right and wrong or you should anyways. I agree try him as an adult, sorry but stupidity and boredom is not a valid excuse for an act that could have killed someone.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkphoenix77

Correct, I can see where this story could have had a very different outcome, becasue the poor little kid was bored.

Bored doesn't qualify as an excuse. By the time you are 15 you know the difference between right and wrong or you should anyways. I agree try him as an adult, sorry but stupidity and boredom is not a valid excuse for an act that could have killed someone.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Put him - and his parents - in a house with a sniper outside taking potshots through the windows and let him sit in there are find out what its like to experience what he did.

He won't do it again.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I hope this can have a positive outcome, I just don't under stand what going threw someone's mind. Sure he is 15, but still, that could have killed someone. Or spined someone and then you have a quad or paraplegic.

Put him - and his parents - in a house with a sniper outside taking potshots through the windows and let him sit in there are find out what its like to experience what he did.

He won't do it again.
a reply to: neformore

edit on 18-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ha! Very good!! A very innocuous sideway into gun control! .. See what you did there!
Don't give children access to guns, hold gun owners responsible for their actions. Don't matter if it's a '22 or a 357. Otherwise change the law. Job done.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

Of course the 15 year old shouldn't have access to fire arms. Too bad he did. But who could guess he was going to fire it into a house that may be occupied.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Yep agreed, I'm in Ireland so the gun control arguements a wierd one for me, who could guess he'd Fire it? Odd one that, shouldn't ve had it in the first place? I can't say, laws is laws , Prob shouldn't have tho . Just a wierd situation for the rest o the world to look in on a reply to: seasonal

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Midnite247
Ha! Very good!! A very innocuous sideway into gun control! .. See what you did there!
Don't give children access to guns, hold gun owners responsible for their actions. Don't matter if it's a '22 or a 357. Otherwise change the law. Job done.

Firearms control has nothing to do with this....personal responsibility does.

Edit: Just to make my own position clear I am for the 2nd Amendment and think it is very clear in what it says/means.
edit on 18-11-2016 by Darkphoenix77 because: clarification

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Fyi I am also in favour of the 2nd amendment. It's there now, like prohibition, if u take it away good ppl have no guns, bad guys still have em . If u outlawed beers id be pist off, good guys won't do it, scum will still do it . I'd be the sober guy walkin the street when pist up scum are still causing hassle!
reply to: Darkphoenix77

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247
What he did had nothing to do with the 2nd amendment. Where he got the gun is important, but why is also important. Pretty dumb thing to do.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Tough one.. I think it's all tied into one, ( could be wrong but it's an opinion/post website so there it is..) chicken and egg thing. Bottom line it's tragic ! You know URSELF u can get 1000 ppl sayin he's entitlled to a gun, 1000 saying he shouldn't,, not a hope of winning that arguement. God knows how Ur ever goin to solve that one, really, best of luck to you thoa reply to: seasonal

top topics

<< 1   >>

join