It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PizzaGate, Joe Biden audio

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Here is a better version without that guys background music to cover it up.

He 100% says he is horny for this girl. Then tells her she is beautiful and tries to kiss her. I can hear it loud and clear and i have headphones that cost 2.50.

The denial people are in about this is absolutely insane!

I think it is far more dangerous to ignore this than to look into it.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

It has Joe Biden saying something unintelligible to the girl. The maker of the video decided what was said and put up subtitles to the effect of ' do you know how horny I am to be standing next to a 13 year old girl'

Do you know how honored I am ... could be what he says.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

yeah that makes total sense. The vice president is honored to stand next to some random 13 year old girl. Definitely not what he says. He says horny loud and clear. The guy to the left of the girl laughs as soon as he says that. These are sick, sick humans people.
edit on 18-11-2016 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: reldra

I don't Think so . Joe Biden is a known Sexual Predator . Just Google that and see what comes Up ......

No, he is not. People like you see him hug people or put his hands on their shoulders and say that. That is the actual creepy part.

Joe Biden is a CREEP! I don't care what anyone says. His 'friendly' touching is uncomfortable to the recipients, creepy and WRONG! How dare you Reldra and those who agree with you, state that those of us who feel this way about Joe Biden is the creepy part of the equation.

The way he has touched many females in the past is considered a very intimate way to touch someone. The shoulders happen to be a very intimate part of the body. The way he touched that 12yo was very inappropriate and the fact that he couldn't see the obvious discomfort she displayed makes it even more so. To justify his creepy handsiness as him simply being a 'hugger' is DISGUSTING. It is pure and simple sexual harassment!

Here's more of his inappropriate 'hugging'.

The man is a creep, pure and simple!
edit on 18-11-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I, totally, agree that Biden is inappropriately handsy and seems to be either completely unaware of how obviously uncomfortable people are made by it or just dgaf. But that "transcription" is garbage.

a reply to: elementalgrove

Do you think all Catholics should be imprisoned, too? Because, to me, that cake sure looks like a feminist commentary on the Eucharist. Have you ever been to a museum? Or a play? Ever watched an experimental film (Leni Riefenstahl''s work doesn't count)? There's all kinds of art in the world! Some of it is cliché and vulgar, like this piece of Abramovic's, and some of it is great. You might like Jacques Rivette's film 'Paris Nous Appartient', which is about a woman who begins to suspect there's a conspiracy being played out right under her nose.
edit on 19-11-2016 by FijiMermaid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticMadman
Watching people make excuses for this is disgusting. "Oh it's kind of vague" "You can't really hear what he's saying" while ignoring all the other evidence given in this video.

Nasty Pedophile enablers!!! Proof the ATS is crawling with DNC shills denying the blatantly obvious to protect their chosen political sex predator of choice.

Actually it is just some people psychologically projecting their own thoughts onto other people, like making up subtitles.
edit on 19-11-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

a reply to: wildb

" Come On Baby , Make Me Happy " ?

The Word " Happy " is hard to detect in that Bad Audio though .

he says 'make me look better'.

quite the imagination you've got here, folks. time to buy better headphones.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

Here is a better version without that guys background music to cover it up.

He 100% says he is horny for this girl. Then tells her she is beautiful and tries to kiss her. I can hear it loud and clear and i have headphones that cost 2.50.

The denial people are in about this is absolutely insane!

I think it is far more dangerous to ignore this than to look into it.

he does say he's horny, that's a fact. a moment later the other gay laughs and replies with "you dirty little".

that being said, the video from the OP seems to have better audio quality (i've checked the opus audio stream from youtube, so it won't go better than that). also, after "how horny i am", the rest can hardly be heard, no matter how many tricks like noise reduction you'll try (and i have a professional-level experience with that from work years ago).

so, while it's true he's talking dirty to her and should be locked up, shot, drowned, chopped to pieces and hanged on the nearest tree, what exactly did he say most likely cannot be determined based on those video clips.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

I don't Think so . Joe Biden is a known Sexual Predator . Just Google that and see what comes Up ......

No, he is not. People like you see him hug people or put his hands on their shoulders and say that. That is the actual creepy part.

Joe Biden is a CREEP! I don't care what anyone says. His 'friendly' touching is uncomfortable to the recipients, creepy and WRONG! How dare you Reldra and those who agree with you, state that those of us who feel this way about Joe Biden is the creepy part of the equation.

The way he has touched many females in the past is considered a very intimate way to touch someone. The shoulders happen to be a very intimate part of the body. The way he touched that 12yo was very inappropriate and the fact that he couldn't see the obvious discomfort she displayed makes it even more so. To justify his creepy handsiness as him simply being a 'hugger' is DISGUSTING. It is pure and simple sexual harassment!

It doesn't matter what he said - that poor girl's face says it all. She was obviously highly distressed and the creep just kept trying to paw at the little innocent darling

Look at her high, raised brows (indicating shock/alarm), the tight mouth with drawn down corners (indicating fear) and the huge lean away from him (indicating that she just wants to GTFO of there). These are very recognisable expression traits and hers are exaggerated, indicating she is feeling a very high level of fear, shock and discomfort.

I can't believe her mother didn't come to her rescue immediately! If I saw my daughter that distressed, there would be some serious trouble.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomebodySomeone

originally posted by: StoutBroux

It doesn't matter what he said - that poor girl's face says it all. She was obviously highly distressed and the creep just kept trying to paw at the little innocent darling

Look at her high, raised brows (indicating shock/alarm), the tight mouth with drawn down corners (indicating fear) and the huge lean away from him (indicating that she just wants to GTFO of there). These are very recognisable expression traits and hers are exaggerated, indicating she is feeling a very high level of fear, shock and discomfort.

I can't believe her mother didn't come to her rescue immediately! If I saw my daughter that distressed, there would be some serious trouble.

Look at the top picture. It looks like the mother has a death grip on the other arm so she can't move away. FYI - I am not convinced he said what is intimated but that girl is not happy with the situation and why would Mom be holding her like that?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Well if you didn't believe the first video, here is another one for you to ponder over -

edit on 1-12-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

Well if you didn't believe the first video, here is another one for you to ponder over -

Wtf, that one was creepy. What did he say, "if I was younger I would (..)."

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Please continue discussing Pizzagate here.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join