It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PizzaGate, Joe Biden audio

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Anyone here following this story ? I am asking for opinions on the sound bite in this video, Please go to 27 Minutes into the video, did Joe really say that ? Use ear buds if you have them. It sure sounds like it but I can't believe its is true, what does ats think?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Uh, what does he say?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I have never heard of these terms before.

To learn this language is to find yourself arrested very quickly, if this is the true language.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I seen at least a 32 minute time on this video and only heard some horrendous music before this video crashed my IPad 3x. If the Op refuses to share any details, can someone else fill me in, please?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I think the guy who made this video and came up with those subtitles is mental.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I seen at least a 32 minute time on this video and only heard some horrendous music before this video crashed my IPad 3x. If the Op refuses to share any details, can someone else fill me in, please?

It has Joe Biden saying something unintelligible to the girl. The maker of the video decided what was said and put up subtitles to the effect of ' do you know how horny I am to be standing next to a 13 year old girl' and something about 'tell my daughter Ashley about the video'.

There is also some friendship bracelet pictured given to a grade school class, i think. There are the names Barack and Joe on it in plastic block letters, a flower, a smiley face and a piece of pizza as decorations on it.
edit on 16-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I can hear almost every word except horny, thats why I am asking..

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Idk what he said, but why is he whispering to her? You can see she is uncomfortable with him taking away her personal space. It's hard to tell by her reaction if she was offended by what he said or merely felt uncomfortable being whispered to.

link   

Please go to 27 Minutes into the video, did Joe really say that ?

Say what?

What's with being coy?

link   

" Come On Baby , Make Me Happy " ?

The Word " Happy " is hard to detect in that Bad Audio though .

link   

originally posted by: wildb
I can hear almost every word except horny, thats why I am asking..

The mother is standing right there. I think he is saying something about the fact he has a daughter as well and complimenting her. Maybe saying she will get a copy of the video of the event. Nothing odd.

The girl smiles, normally. If anything weird was said, any 13 year old girl I know- I was once one, my daughter was once one- would have had a loud fit right there.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I don't Think so . Joe Biden is a known Sexual Predator . Just Google that and see what comes Up ......

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: reldra

I don't Think so . Joe Biden is a known Sexual Predator . Just Google that and see what comes Up ......

No, he is not. People like you see him hug people or put his hands on their shoulders and say that. That is the actual creepy part.

link   

I can see the subtitles and I can hear Joe start to say something but it is not isolated enough on my audio setup to really tell what he said. I do have a problem with it because the titles really set your brain up to perhaps be persuaded to believe that it is what is being said and on the other hand, the mumbling voice seems to have shifted to a slightly lower/deeper register so it may be an attempt at dubbing over from a different source, maybe even spoken slightly lower because someone was trying to give it a "creep" factor. i am undecided on whether those words came out of his mouth, if so, that is truly disgusting but given that the girls mother doesn't really seem to flinch, I may give him a pass on this. Clearly, she would know what's going on, right?

link   

Whatever he said, it creeped the young girl out. I think he tried earlier, because she's looking like, "Come on...will you stop saying that!?"

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Guys, I have the most sensitive set of headphones on earth and I was able to clearly hear this:

He says: "Some guy on ATS is going to misinterpret this as having something to do with Pedos. Just watch."

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think that star trek chevrons being connected to Satanism is quite a big leap tbh.

The rest is pretty horrifying if true. There's been rumours about Paedophilia in the circles of the elite for decades, which seemed to be proven true in the UK at least last year

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop

I can see the subtitles and I can hear Joe start to say something but it is not isolated enough on my audio setup to really tell what he said. I do have a problem with it because the titles really set your brain up to perhaps be persuaded to believe that it is what is being said and on the other hand, the mumbling voice seems to have shifted to a slightly lower/deeper register so it may be an attempt at dubbing over from a different source, maybe even spoken slightly lower because someone was trying to give it a "creep" factor. i am undecided on whether those words came out of his mouth, if so, that is truly disgusting but given that the girls mother doesn't really seem to flinch, I may give him a pass on this. Clearly, she would know what's going on, right?

True, but the story is making sense if you have been following it, as for what Joe said IDK.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Whatever he said, it creeped the young girl out. I think he tried earlier, because she's looking like, "Come on...will you stop saying that!?"

She does not appear creeped out to me. You can clearly hear the girl say 'thankyou'. It was either about 'you remind me of my daughter Ashley' or 'I will get you a video of this'.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I know, it is just so hard to believe it could be that blatant I guess.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join