It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Outbursts in U.S. in Wake of Trump's Election

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Also notice who is making insults and personal attacks on this thread. Is it the evil trump supporters or is it the peaceful loving anti Trump people that only want everyone to be unified and love each other?

Poor thing, someone needs a safe place, plz save this man.

Oh I don't need a safe space, I just like pointing out hypocrisy. You can call me any name you want; my only criteria is that I hope it is funny. If you get tired of calling people names based on their perceived intelligence or political beliefs, maybe you can use the fact that I am a fat guy or that I have a slight unibrow sometimes.

Now please, go back to loving and unifying everyone by calling them names, I can't wait to see more of your unifying message!

I cant be an hypocrite, ive never said i was a nice guy, so grow some tougher skin cupcake.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Just wanna say since it's open season for your trolling, you should try to compose yourself like Willtell does, you aren't even American which you admitted in this thread and you resemble either A. to much to drink run off at the fingers B. uneducated and unintelligible as mentioned earlier, either case at least a few of the anti-trumps can compose them self albeit while in a complete state of denial.

Hey man its a big bad free world out there, dont assume that because i cant stand trump that id roll over for some basement dwelling dweeps.

After reading it three times I give up trying to figure out if you felt threatened, or was referring to me dwelling in a basement, either way funny it is your knee-jerk reactions while you "understand" it's a big bad world out there? I mean it's like you shoot yourself in the foot on purpose to look stupid so I'm going with drunk or joking.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Just wanna say since it's open season for your trolling, you should try to compose yourself like Willtell does, you aren't even American which you admitted in this thread and you resemble either A. to much to drink run off at the fingers B. uneducated and unintelligible as mentioned earlier, either case at least a few of the anti-trumps can compose them self albeit while in a complete state of denial.

Hey man its a big bad free world out there, dont assume that because i cant stand trump that id roll over for some basement dwelling dweeps.

After reading it three times I give up trying to figure out if you felt threatened, or was referring to me dwelling in a basement, either way funny it is your knee-jerk reactions while you "understand" it's a big bad world out there? I mean it's like you shoot yourself in the foot on purpose to look stupid so I'm going with drunk or joking.

The keyboard warrior said bad words lol

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

You claimed i could not prove anything, and know you claim i did.

Now that was actually funny, duke. You're not just a hat-rack after all. Kudos to you.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Dude, you got to let your daddy issues go.

Nice try bud, we all cant be snowflakes like you

Lol, now that's funny.

Do you honestly think that by using something i posted freely on ats,will make me sad, wow someone thinks there special.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

You claimed i could not prove anything, and know you claim i did.

Now that was actually funny, duke. You're not just a hat-rack after all. Kudos to you.

Thank you good sir, if i could have half your wit and proper english i could take over the internet.

Seriously i know my grammar sucks.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Lol, now that's funny.

Do you honestly think that by using something i posted freely on ats,will make me sad, wow someone thinks there special.

"you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink"
Think about that one for awhile Canadian, maybe I should use "you can lead a moose to water, but he'd still be an (edit) anyway?"

edit on 14-11-2016 by Floridagoat because: edit to add:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Lol, now that's funny.

"you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink"
Think about that one for awhile Canadian, maybe I should use "you can lead a moose to water, but he'd still be an (edit) anyway?"

Should have used goat, much closer to home.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

"Swastikas and graffiti declaring "Sieg Heil 2016" were reportedly spray-painted in South Philadelphia. "Trump!" was scrawled on the door to a prayer room used by Muslim students at New York University. A gay pride flag was burned in Rochester, New York. And the apparent effigy of a black man was hanged above the entrance to a coffee shop in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, dangling from the end of a rope. "

And tell me, how do you know these all werent done by anti-Trump people? I'm amazed that such blatant propaganda is being beleived, while videos are flooding youtube of anti-Trump people beating up people, fighting cops and destroying property.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
As sad as this all is for our country, this exposure of the worst of us, will be part of the evidence that helps heal it.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I'm just reporting mainstream news.

The only race baiter is Trump who just hired a white nationalist to be his chief policy adviser!

Accusing me of trolling and all that nonsense is absurd. My history of intelligent and sober and sometime hyperbolic humor and Irony speaks for itself.

Here is serious and tragic news about the ramifications of Trump’s words that people don’t want to face

And you are still believing everything you hear spouted on CNN? Seriously? Because you heard it on CNN you swallow it down? They have been misleading you for how long now?
How is it being racist not to want criminals entering the country?
You're still believing every charge made by the SPLC? That anyone who disagrees with them fits into one of the "deplorables" category? That they take every charge delivered to them at face value without any investigation whatsoever should be a warning but apparently proving proof of their charges isn't in their playbook until someone sues them for defamation. "Reports" are just that---reports---until some evidence is brought forth. Anyone can call in a report of terrible things happening. People get "triggered" all the time, lose their minds and make "reports" which turn out to be simply their overactive imaginations.

Perhaps we should relegate CNN to the untrustworthy bin of history.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Its not true, white people are so oppresed its crazy, youtube told me. Its blm fault, its obama son, oh those " insert non whites" there animals.

How are posts like this even allowed on ATS?

Is this not political trolling and race baiting?

Lol, i am just repeating the exact same thing trump fans say in every thread, but thanks for your fake outrage.

Your annoying little buzz terms probably cost your girl a few votes. Keep up the good work.

edit on 14-11-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Why would you think I was speaking of you directly? Feeling guilty?

No, I was outlining the situation of what we are all witnessing right now after the election.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
What a bunch of drama queens.

1) Trump looked straight into the camera during his 60 mins interview and told his supporters to stop any racially motivated attacks.

2) You and the rest of the libs continually fail to take any accountability for your side. Beating up girls for supporting Trump. Vandalizing and looting cities/stores across the nation. Threatening numerous citizens and the cops, never mind death threats towards Trump.

But the OP isn't interested in reality.

1) Do you think Trump is sincere in what he says and does?

2) Is anyone that has qualms with Trump a lib? Because I'm an independent and my father is libertarian and we both are very hesitant to support him as President with the kind of fervor that a lot of these followers have.

I don't like what I see right now.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Also notice who is making insults and personal attacks on this thread. Is it the evil trump supporters or is it the peaceful loving anti Trump people that only want everyone to be unified and love each other?

Poor thing, someone needs a safe place, plz save this man.

Oh I don't need a safe space, I just like pointing out hypocrisy. You can call me any name you want; my only criteria is that I hope it is funny. If you get tired of calling people names based on their perceived intelligence or political beliefs, maybe you can use the fact that I am a fat guy or that I have a slight unibrow sometimes.

Now please, go back to loving and unifying everyone by calling them names, I can't wait to see more of your unifying message!

I cant be an hypocrite, ive never said i was a nice guy, so grow some tougher skin cupcake.

Hey Ricky, I heard Jim Lahey and Randy are looking for you. Better hide the stash.

edit on 14-11-2016 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This thread is funny. Seems to be the perfect example of anti trumpers imploding. Repetition of the same nonsensical fears without anything to back it up does not make it truth.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Willtell

How did Trump make racist people racist?

The same way he did making suicide bombers put on bomb vests and blowing people up, I guess.

:shrug:

edit on 11 14 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join