It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats the difference between a freemason and a stone mason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
can some one tell me this anwser?

do stone masons have degrees?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Do you mean the secret order of Stonecutters, by chance?

They operate more by birthmarks and symbolism than by the attainment of 'higher learning' through degrees.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
All stone masons (historically) may be free masons, but not all free masons are stone masons.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Au contraire, a stone mason may not be a free and accepted mason unless he holds certain beliefs, is of a certain age, has a certain clean record and has a certain disposition to become one.

And a Stonecutter will generally have some connection with the town of Springfield, and in all likelihood be trained in nuclear waste management.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I have heard of a few Stonecutters, one of them's name is Carl... and from what has been said him and his friend "are never around on wednesdays and they don't tell me where they go, it's like a conspiracy"

I think I may just have to go attach some paint can or something to the back of their car and follow the yellow-drip road.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DasBaldDog
I have heard of a few Stonecutters, one of them's name is Carl... and from what has been said him and his friend "are never around on wednesdays and they don't tell me where they go, it's like a conspiracy"

I think I may just have to go attach some paint can or something to the back of their car and follow the yellow-drip road.

Yeah and then spy on him through a sky window!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
One question. What is a freemason?

new topics

top topics

join