It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the best IPTV boxes to watch Arabic channels?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hi all. My Dad’s turning 45 this Nov 20th. He does have a special place in my heart, of course, and I want to give him something special on his birthday
. My Dad is of Arabic origin and he likes watching football games with Arabic commenter and the Bein Sports channels are his favorite ones, including live football games from Spanish Laliga, German bundesliga, English Premier Leagues, and Champions League. That’s why I am thinking of buying him an Iptv box so that he can watch all of the channels that he loves. The problem is that there are many sold on Ebay and I haven’t tried one yet.

Can anyone recommend me the best one that I should take?

Thank you so much for your help in advance

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Rooseveltgonzalez
You actually want some-one to tell you what box to get to cheat the TV stations and break copyright laws? Just who are you? some-one who works for the performing rights society?
An Android Kodi, but I haven't got one I just heard about one, and then it depends on what you load on it when you've got it.

link   
You actually want some-one to tell you what box to get to cheat the TV stations and break copyright laws? Just who are you? some-one who works for the performing rights society?
An Android Kodi, but I haven't got one I just heard about one, and then it depends on what you load on it when you've got it.

link   
Jesus triple post. just how do I get rid of them.
edit on 14-11-2016 by crayzeed because: Help to get rid of posts.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rooseveltgonzalez
Can anyone recommend me the best one that I should take?

I think you should take a hike.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Thanks guys.

I am a newbie, and have no idea what to buy. I heard about there are ip tv boxes that have a lot of channels (including sports channels).

The kodi thing is complicated for my father
I want something ready to eat... just like fastfood

Please give me a hint what to buy

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

IPTV is unlawful? Majority of nordic countries offer IPTV in homes.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Double post
edit on thk283030TuesdayAmerica/Chicago by Skittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Any box from Infomir, their system offers what you are seeking.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Here is an Amazon List which may be of help ?

www.amazon.co.uk... 254265991&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9046374&hvtargid=kwd-40960724403&ref=pd_sl_54sp99z0i1_b

As an aside if you pop is ok on the web Facebook live I notice that sometimes users stream matches from around the world
worth a look ?

www.facebook.com...#@53.141696929931996,-1.5662568807601907,4z

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You can buy fully loaded android boxes from a popular auction site. They usually come with kodi on and have a fully loaded build on kodi.

IPTV boxes are slightly different and work a lot like the virgin and sky boxes, simple to use. unless you can find a playlist file for the channels in the iptv boxes then be prepared to pay a subscription.

If i was you I would look on that popular auction site for the former of the 2. Try and get one with the Pulse CCM build and that should give you everything you need and its regularly updated.

Hope this helps.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I recommend Tooli.Tv a great device including Bein Sports channels, OSN, MBC
you can send them DM : www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

Of course these boxes do not cheat the TV stations and lawful. We don't want to break any copyright laws

edit on 20-11-2016 by Rooseveltgonzalez because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: fatpastyhead

You can buy fully loaded android boxes from a popular auction site. They usually come with kodi on and have a fully loaded build on kodi.

IPTV boxes are slightly different and work a lot like the virgin and sky boxes, simple to use. unless you can find a playlist file for the channels in the iptv boxes then be prepared to pay a subscription.

If i was you I would look on that popular auction site for the former of the 2. Try and get one with the Pulse CCM build and that should give you everything you need and its regularly updated.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for your recommendation.

What I like about IPTV boxes is that all of the content is digital which vastly improves the picture quality that viewers experience

Plus,the cost of transporting content with Internet Protocol is inherently less than the current cable delivery costs. IP set-top boxes are less expensive than cable set-top boxes, and IP networking costs are declining faster than traditional networking costs

edit on 20-11-2016 by Rooseveltgonzalez because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AsmaAli

I recommend Tooli.Tv a great device including Bein Sports channels, OSN, MBC
you can send them DM : www.facebook.com...

Many thanks for your suggestion AsmaAli. I need to take a look into this!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Yeah, all dads, well maybe not all but most of them do love sports!

To watch those channels,your Dad need to have an Arabic Android Iptv box. I have tried many Iptv boxes before, but Easybox Arabic is the best one. You will gain immediate access to over 600 live Kurdish and Arabic channels for more than half the cost of the competition! MBC, Rotana, OSN, BeIN Sport and BeIN Movies are all available.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Howardmpatel
Yeah, all dads, well maybe not all but most of them do love sports!

To watch those channels,your Dad need to have an Arabic Android Iptv box. I have tried many Iptv boxes before, but Easybox Arabic is the best one. You will gain immediate access to over 600 live Kurdish and Arabic channels for more than half the cost of the competition! MBC, Rotana, OSN, BeIN Sport and BeIN Movies are all available.

Sounds great! What countries does it support?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Sounds great! What countries does it support?

Well, Easybox will give you the ability to watch Arabic channels in the USA, Canada and Australia

Very Very easy! Only 2 Mbps down speeds are required. No technical skills or tech knowhow are required

edit on 21-11-2016 by Howardmpatel because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2016 by Howardmpatel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Howardmpatel

Well, Easybox will give you the ability to watch Arabic channels in the USA, Canada and Australia

Very Very easy! Only 2 Mbps down speeds are required. No technical skills or tech knowhow are required

Sounds like good reviews! How about the installation?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Sounds like good reviews! How about the installation?

You can easily install their Easybox in 3 simple steps. Connect the power cord, inset the LAN cable, and connect the HDMI cable. Switch on the Easybox and you’ll be watching your favorite Arabic shows in seconds!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join