It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the best IPTV boxes to watch Arabic channels?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Howardmpatel

You can easily install their Easybox in 3 simple steps. Connect the power cord, inset the LAN cable, and connect the HDMI cable. Switch on the Easybox and you’ll be watching your favorite Arabic shows in seconds!

Sorry for putting so many questions, lol, but I just wanted to make sure I understand about the gift before giving it to my Dad
Sounds like a good choice for me. How about the cost? Is it one time fee? and what are the guaranty terms?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rooseveltgonzalez

Sorry for putting so many questions, lol, but I just wanted to make sure I understand about the gift before giving it to my Dad
Sounds like a good choice for me. How about the cost? Is it one time fee? and what are the guaranty terms?

Not a problem mate. I am happy to help you find the best IPTV box that suits your needs and budget. Easybox Arabia comes with a 1-year subscription and after a year, the renewal fee is only 140$.

I bought it from Ebay and received it after 2 days making the order. Easily worked with easy setup. There is an occasional issue of freeze ups, but overall satisfied with the purchase and mportantly it doesn’t require the upgrade fee.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Howardmpatel

Not a problem mate. I am happy to help you find the best IPTV box that suits your needs and budget. Easybox Arabia comes with a 1-year subscription and after a year, the renewal fee is only 140$.

I bought it from Ebay and received it after 2 days making the order. Easily worked with easy setup. There is an occasional issue of freeze ups, but overall satisfied with the purchase and mportantly it doesn’t require the upgrade fee.

Awesome! Thank you so much for all of the info. I will check it out and see if this is the best gift that fits my plan. Btw, where did you buy it?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Rooseveltgonzalez

You're welcome! I bought it from Easybox IPTV.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyon
I use Infomir to watch sport channels. My boyfriend is a huge fan of boxing and MMA. He goes to the gym 4 times per week and even started winstrol cycle to increase strength. I think boxing inspires him for trainings.

Infomir is a producer of set-top boxes MAG series. They don't provide IPTV/OTT services, as far as I know.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Howardmpatel

Cool. Thank you for all of the support, Howard!

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Howardmpatel

Cool. Thank you for all of the support, Howard!

No problem. You can find more info here: Easybox Iptv

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kellyon
I use Infomir to watch sport channels. My boyfriend is a huge fan of boxing and MMA. He goes to the gym 4 times per week and even started winstrol cycle to increase strength. I think boxing inspires him for trainings.

Infomir is a producer of set-top boxes MAG series. They don't provide IPTV/OTT services, as far as I know.

I think that's what she meant, to mention what box they were using since you originally asked about it.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Get a Roku, add the cCloud and Xtv apps.
That should do it. In fact you can "test" out the cCloud app directly from their website.

cCloud and Xtv are private channels and are free.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
Get a Roku, add the cCloud and Xtv apps.
That should do it. In fact you can "test" out the cCloud app directly from their website.

cCloud and Xtv are private channels and are free.

Thank you so much for your suggestion. actually I want something that is plug-and-play that my parents/children can handle. Roku, cCloud or Xtv apps are kind of complicated things for me

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Best iptv supported kodi, vlc, mag, android tv/box full hd 1500+ live channels free service try it
smartview.live...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join