It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret meanings of Bush's inaugural speech?

page: 1

join
share:
gl2

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Secret meanings of quotes from Bush’s inaugural speech:

“I am grateful for the honor of this hour, mindful of the consequential times in which we live, and determined to fulfill the oath that I have sworn and you have witnessed.” (What does he mean “consequential?” He seems to presage his own political demise over the war and other misdeeds.)

“For as long as whole regions of the world (the OIL REGIONS, specifically) simmer in resentment and tyranny prone to ideologies that feed hatred and excuse murder, violence will gather and multiply in destructive power, and cross the most defended borders, and raise a mortal threat. There is only one force of history that can break the reign of hatred and resentment, and expose the pretensions of tyrants and reward the hopes of the decent and tolerant, and that is the force of human freedom.” (freedom isn’t a “force,” but is the absence, thereof)

“We are led, by events and common sense, to one conclusion: The survival of liberty in our land increasingly depends on the success of liberty in other lands. The best hope for peace in our world is the expansion of freedom in all the world.” (One conclusion only??? This seems marginally paranoid. “Success” of liberty elsewhere or we won’t survive? Bush wants to monetarize the notion of freedom, to make his depleted uranium murder of hundreds of thousands—including US soldiers—seem like a moral windfall. Meanwhile, he thumbs his nose at global warming and environmental dangers, the surest threat to survival, at present. Watch what happens when the civil war in Iraq worsens right after, or during, the phony elections—in which entire regions won’t be allowed to vote.)

“America's vital interests and our deepest beliefs are now one.” (This is one for a psychologist: “NOW one”? Bush thinks he’s a crony Messiah, the chosen one? Instead, he seems to be signaling that he’s able to put all casualties and depleted uranium babies born without eyes and with intestines outside the body, out of mind—for one simple reason: to invade Iran, as Seymour Hersh notes in the New Yorker?).

“And when the soul of a nation (anything but Europe, which is not merely a nation, but is a common social basis) finally speaks, the institutions that arise may reflect customs and traditions very different from our own. Our goal (singular, hypnotic, if not brainwashed purpose) instead is to help others find their own voice, attain their own freedom, and make their own way”. (again “our goal” is all about material possession, the monetarization of the non-monetary and the way Bush wears a horse’s blinders to human destruction.)

“The great objective of ending tyranny is the concentrated work of generations. The difficulty of the task is no excuse for avoiding it.” (a loose, ambiguous reference that seems to have a direct intention, however—more than Iraq, that he’s afraid to utter at this time. Why? Note that all of this speech is couched in terms of Bush’s sense of his own greatness, versus tyranny. Is this the re-surfacing of Bush’s personally insecure, once failed-alcoholic will to be like his father?)

“Americans, of all people, should never be surprised by the power of our ideals.” (Read: the secret identity of a mass criminal family--the Bush’s. A reference to Bush’s bizarrely corrupt, blackmailed malfeasance, i.e. being a shill for crony “intelligence” trafficking of big dope, i.e. that featured in Daniel Hopsicker’s historic book, Welcome to Terror Land—about 9-11 and Bush crony dope dealing tied directly to the hijackers.)

“Today, America speaks anew to the peoples of the world.” (What is new? --except for the fact that, wrapped in a reported plan to invade IRAN, the Bush family continues to do the unspeakable, i.e. his father’s numerous cover-ups of gray-federation abetting narco dealings (all of it secret due to murder of witnesses) by the black budget structure, and more. Also, Bush wants to paint himself “anew,” given that he may now be blackmailed by Israeli generalissimo Sharon over narco $ AND 9-11?

“one day this untamed fire of freedom will reach the darkest corners of our world” (MELTING THE POLAR ICECAPS…“untamed” in that it is unecological in Bush’s criminal mind)

“A few Americans have accepted the hardest duties in this cause in the quiet work of intelligence and diplomacy, the idealistic work of helping raise up free governments, the dangerous and necessary work of fighting our enemies” (referring to advance scouts already killed in Iran? Signals Bush’s fear of exposure within intelligence circles: the e-vote scams, the narcotics and more?)

“America has need of idealism and courage, because we have essential work at home, the unfinished work of American freedom. In America's ideal of freedom, citizens find the dignity and security of economic independence, instead of laboring on the edge of subsistence. This is the broader definition of liberty that motivated the Homestead Act, the Social Security Act and the G.I. Bill of Rights.” (He’s trying to couch a “cabal” attempt to destroy income security of the elderly in terms of “freedom.” Reference to the Homestead Act is a major “Freudian” slip: by trying to compare his robbing of Social Security to the Homestead Act, he’s trying to say that he is as great as all of that. Bush wants to let his cronies loose to lay claim to everyone’s last economic security, Social Security. For Bush it’s like a land rush, a desperate, no-man’s land of lawlessness)

“we will bring the highest standards to our schools and build an ownership society (literally delusional: this is the worst president in US history trying to patronize all the rest of us. We don’t have ownership, now? Bush’s brainwashed, Manchurian-like remaking of attitude—which is “dry drunk” hypnotic). Is he also trying to free up more free cash to hide the fact that the collapse of the dollar is a hair’s breadth away and is only forestalled by encouraging consumer spending to keep Chinese products flowing, forcing the Chinese to have a larger dollar stake in lending the US billions to prevent it from going bankrupt?)

“In America's ideal of freedom, the public interest depends on private character.” (Again, marginally approximates a masking of Bush’s psychotic tendencies—or those of his cronies. Bush is further feeding his secret self-image of greatness, his idea of government as being the enemy—a tacky little fiction. He is also masking his trashing of both the Constitution and the planet in critical, long-term ways. Question: Did Bush’s decades of alcoholism do significant brain damage?

“That edifice of character is built in families, supported by communities with standards, and sustained in our national life by the truths of Sinai, the Sermon on the Mount, the words of the Koran, and the varied faiths of our people.” (Again, reference to Moses and Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount is Bush trying to bolster his grandiose image of himself: instead of the spineless chickenhawk who sells out humankind and covers for massive narco treasons, he sees himself as the greatest of human. It is most ironic to mention Jesus as a fig leaf for his WAR in Iraq, possibly another war in Iran, also. Read the Sermon again, Bush.)

“From the viewpoint of centuries, the questions that come to us are narrowed and few.” (This is literally delusional: history leads us to but a few, narrow questions?) “Did our generation advance the cause of freedom? And did our character bring credit to that cause?” (“credit” to that cause? As though all he has to do is keep his cronies’ money flowing, then the world is free—as though, for what it’s worth, your credit card is your vote because your e-vote could easily have been changed. Strange, ironic grins on Bush’s face.)

“And we can feel that same unity and pride whenever America acts for good, and the victims of disaster are given hope, and the unjust encounter justice, and the captives are set free.” (Have a look at the CIA prisons, the thousands of murdered and disappeared witnesses to narco-treason in Carlyle-related crimes against humanity in the MAJI structures. Are some of the disappeared witnesses, i.e. females, used as slaves in MAJI cabal gulags, i.e. the one that you can see just no. of Vegas city limits—a witness told me it contains a sub-unit run secretly by the Navy, which runs Nellis/Area 51 and 52 secret bases.)

“We have confidence because freedom is the permanent hope of mankind, the hunger in dark places, the longing of the soul.” (This is definitively shallow: he’s trying to say that hunger isn’t about the lack of food due to economic tyranny. Instead, “hunger” is about freedom, not economic extortions like Enron, etc.)

“When the Declaration of Independence was first read in public and the Liberty Bell was sounded in celebration, a witness said, ‘It rang as if it meant something’” (Meanwhile, more innocents were murdered in order to silence witness to MAJI cabal trafficking in narcotics alone than died in all the American Revolution! To make so hypocritical a reference, Bush needs to reduce our revolutionary notion of freedom to a fleeting, momentary bell’s peal. Dry drunk’s wink, another weirdly inappropriate Bush grin)

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Answer #1: Bush rambles incoherently, as he has always done in the past without thinking what he is saying. He is not the master of the English language.

Answer #2: Speech is loaded with secret meanings and the kings coronation day is a day to go down in history as the most important day in the world; Its the homecoming of the king of men, the king of kings.
His majesty has spoken, and thou shalt do as he says...lest he will draw his sword...

Answer #3; He really means what he says- he wants democracy and peace for mankind ..and will make the world a paradise

[edit on 25-1-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   

“I am grateful for the honor of this hour, mindful of the consequential times in which we live, and determined to fulfill the oath that I have sworn and you have witnessed.” (What does he mean “consequential?” He seems to presage his own political demise over the war and other misdeeds.)

Apparently you don't have a knowledge of the English language.

CONSEQUENTIAL
definition:
[adj]  having important issues or results; "the year's only really consequential legislation"; "an eventful decision"

He just means we live in important times.

gl2

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Consequential means to lead to consequence. It is cause and effect, but with a special emphasis. Bush's use smacks of his own, inner psychodrama--consequences of any number of deeds, misdeeds. Without realizing it, Bush seems to be throwing his critics' arrows backat them, after drawing them all up into a big bundle (fasce)--his weak headed excuse that everything is different after 9-11.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
No real secrets, the man pretty much said we are going to continue to police the world at the expense of your money and individual freedoms (which he was gracious enough to thank us for sacrificing), and that the soverignty of a foriegn nation is no longer of concern if we deem their culture to be unsuitable to our capitalist causes. No secrets, just reaffirming perpetual war and imperialism. I only watched the coronation because I was hoping he might actually make some pathetic attempt to explain, or perhaps at least acknowlege how 1500 dead and 10,000 wounded americans and a quarter of a trillion dollars have actually made jack diddley difference in the world. The only terrorists out to get us are the ones we funded, trained, and armed. I find that somehow ironic. Look at Iran and Iran, we sold chemical weapons and crop spraying helicopters to Iraq to kill Iranians with, then sold Iran weapons at the same time to kill Iraqis with, used the money to fund Sandanista terrorists in South America, and now, not twenty years later, we take over Iraq and very probably will do the same In Iran. CIA agents meeting Bin Laden in an American Hospital in Dubai a few weeks before 9-11, we turn down offers of his extridition from several nations, even bought him the very rifle he carried, yet he is public enemy #1? Yeah. The real enemy is the Bush Crime Syndicate, those turds have been in the business of war profiteering since the 30's. Prescott was a Nazi money shaker, George (Poppy) Bush was so deep into drug running that he actually owned smuggler Barry Seal's plane, and now we find George W. Bush was tied up in Saudi defense contracts with the Bin Laden Family. Yeah, real american heros.
No, sorry, no secrets there. Only an affirmation that we will continue to be manipulated by fear and subtle tyrany as we engage in perpetual conflicts worldwide and enrage the rest of the world.
No Peace. No Apology. No Clue...

May sound a little kooky, but just a side note...
If there are any Spooks, Agents, or Feds who read or frequent this board, Jesus, look who your working for. I assume you have internet, how the hell do you guys sleep at night knowing where your checks come from? The Job really that good? Spend some of that bandwidth, do some real research, and for god's sake blow that whistle. You guy aren't protecting us, you're protecting them, but we're paying you.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

May sound a little kooky, but just a side note...
If there are any Spooks, Agents, or Feds who read or frequent this board, Jesus, look who your working for. I assume you have internet, how the hell do you guys sleep at night knowing where your checks come from?
You dont know how many times i've thought this very thing and wondered how they can do it.

gl2

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Not only can a small group change the whole world (if they propagate their awareness), but in post-quantum physics tiny, tightly wound events (if true) can propagate to an entire global community of mind. In short, small and more tightly wound/fluctuating (like the "negative energy" that is the basis of what is called electrogravity--see Scientific American article "Negative Energy, Wormholes and Warp Drive" Jan 2000) phenomena can propagate through "negative energy" to a much larger space. If the audience is there, and if you work to move the ideas out--to develop a finer global community of mind, you can change it. Mass movements simply require that you get out in public and raise your voice, draw some crowds and some attention, to get the ball rolling.

Also, where can I find the source on Bush Sr. owning the Barry Seal jet? I remember reading that some Bush or Secret Service type bought the Seal jet, or some such. Can you steer me to a book/article, Twitchy? *I wish we had a million people like you--all communicating, all working together to fix this country, heal the planet.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by gl2]

top topics

join