It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that the Electoral College has "made America great" again...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
What's going to happen now?

Some have started the slogan: Make America smart again Sounds like a winner. Except America would then get beat up by the world's bullies.

I think there should be a new reality TV show called: Orange is the new Black... The Presidential Episodes. Get it? He's orange, the guy he's replacing is black?

What are your thoughts on what will happen next?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

That's a tad bit racist towards the orange and the black, imo.
edit on 11/12/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

ETA, correction bigoted not racist.
edit on 11/12/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
What's going to happen now?

Some have started the slogan: Make America smart again Sounds like a winner. Except America would then get beat up by the world's bullies.

I think there should be a new reality TV show called: Orange is the new Black... The Presidential Episodes. Get it? He's orange, the guy he's replacing is black?

What are your thoughts on what will happen next?
Orange is the new black.....you made a funny!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Too late

edit on 12-11-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I think your link might not be working.

I know there's a TV show called that. That's kinda my point.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Anyways, here is what will be happening:

The news cycle will suddenly start looking a lot closer at government activity.

Suddenly we're going to see what the real unemployment and inflation rates are.

Suddenly we're going to hear about parties at the White House.

Suddenly we're going to hear how much a vacation flight costs.

Suddenly we'll hear numbers of homeless people.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I think your link might not be working.

I know there's a TV show called that. That's kinda my point.

Try again. It's working for me.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Its kind of poetic justice. It was the delegate count that Dirty Debbie and the DNC used to give Bernie supporters the shaft, & nominate Toxic Hillary.
edit on 12-11-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: YOU CAN THANK DIRTY DEBBIE!!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The flame of the High West is once again lit...

Leaders of the world will once again enter our court with hats in hand on bended knee and in utter submission at our residence which rests atop the social Darwinian ladder...

Islamic despots and 3rd world hellholes are no longer welcome to steer the foreign policy nor have a hand in any of our governance nor foreign affairs…

The UN will once again take it's rightful place in a position which operates at America's discretion…

Climate change will no longer be viewed as our number one enemy…
Islam-fascism will re-assume that title…

China will once again become economically subordinate to United States and Japan, our 2nd most precious ally behind Britain…

Russia Will no longer be the world power who weaker nations turn to for guidance…
The United States once again take on that mantle and rule as the light of the High West..

We would once again ignite the furnace of scientific achievement and return the stars where Americans will once again set foot upon the moon...

Gone will be subsidization of 3rd world hellholes who criminalize homosexuality, oppress women and allow child labor and sex trafficking to run rampant through their "cultures"...

America 2.0 is back world!!!

-Chris
edit on 12-11-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Leaders of the world will once again enter our court with hats in hand on bended knee and in utter submission at our residence which rests atop the social Darwinian ladder...

Islamic despots and 3rd world hellholes are no longer welcome to steer the foreign policy nor have a hand in any of our governance nor foreign affairs…

The UN will once again take it's rightful place in a position which operates at America's discretion…

Climate change will no longer be viewed as our number one enemy…
Islam-fascism will re-assume that title…

China will once again become economically subordinate to United States and Japan, our 2nd most precious ally behind Britain…

Russia Will no longer be the world power who weaker nations turn to for guidance…
The United States once again take on that mantle and rule as the light of the High West..

We would once again ignite the furnace of scientific achievement and return the stars where Americans will once again set foot upon the moon...

Gone will be subsidization of 3rd world hellholes who criminalize homosexuality, oppress women and allow child labor and sex trafficking to run rampant through their "cultures"...

America 2.0 is back world!!!

-Chris

That is a heavy dose of Christosterone.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Don't speak too soon. CNN, as I sit here, is actively pushing for the electors to defy their mandate. They were interviewing a Texan elector and trying to talk him into it, but he said no.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

LOL
Cheers

With thanks to my literary hero tolkien for my penchant for imagery and high minded rhetoric..

-Chris

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

-Chris

Only if Trump doesn't pay them what he owes them.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Its kind of poetic justice. It was the delegate count that Dirty Debbie and the DNC used to give Bernie supporters the shaft, & nominate Toxic Hillary.

Here's the hypothetical:

If the Dems knew that the fix wasn't in for Hillary, how many other serious Dems would have stepped forward alongside the outsiders Bernie, Webb, Chaffey and O'Malley? Methinks there is a reason Biden and Jerry Brown didn't bother. Heck, Jay Nixon from Missouri might have been able to get traction as a (D) governor in a red state with (R) state congress.

If that had happened, Bernie would have been crowded out early.

top topics

join