It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Do Something Different After Trump, Like Jill Stein

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Ok Some of You are unhappy and some of You aren't. Lets all be happy and vote a good independent next time. I like Gary and Jill so lets look at them for a second.

Gary Johnson, Im sure most of us love his edibles and maybe that's the kind of business that makes his life better than politics. Gary seems to be better at hiking and loving life, I would hate to see him stuck indoors.

Jill Stein. I love this woman. Its because of people like her the pharmaceutical companies took the mercury containing chemical out of vaccines so now its not an issue. Jill didn't make the ballot in all of the states so I voted Trump. Im starting to worry about mine and Americas F YOU vote for trump, I do think he will be more liberal than people ever imagined but back to Jill, the woman is smart, she wont be had in an interview either. Yes she may chain herself to a tractor or a tree but what better example of "intent" do you need, she is a true and real environmentalist. I also agree that education is the key to a brighter future but then again I see a lot of college kids that are flat out liberal crazy and no college is going to help that, only breed it. I find Jill to be open minded but not so open her brain fell out. So Jill needs to tighten up, get on all the ballots, get out there and if Your with me let us know.

We cant have Kanye as president or any other celebrity that thinks because trump did it they can..Im sad to see that Trump surrounds himself with some undesirable people but I don't think he has a choice. Im not into right or left wing extremists. If Trump does a good job and people are happy then maybe Jill will have to wait eight years but after that I want to see Jill and I haven't seen anyone AMAZING run in a long time so she probably wont have any competition, if we start now we can do it.

By the way, I don't wear skinny jeans, black rim glasses, no tats, not clicky, not a Bernie supporter, I live in South Carolina so I have some red in me and Im not a little wimpy guy, so she obviously attracts all types like Trump, we need the first woman to be a well respected good woman, not a feminazi who makes things up, I feel like she would run a clean campaign as well. I just feel good about this woman, cant explain it.
edit on 12-11-2016 by beeyotch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: beeyotch

I could vote for Gary, but not Stein.

While Trump can be over the top he and I generally agree on policy.

Stein is WAY left while Trump is more moderate.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Also, I would love to vote Libertarian, but prefer someone other than Johnson.

I want a REAL Libertarian.
edit on 2016/11/12 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

:p

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
If I was a betting man I'd guess that the Democrats will either try to bounce back with Elizabeth Warren or Cory Booker. I've been feeling like both are being positioned to raise up the top of party, both would be seen as positive moves in the opposite direction of Trump.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: beeyotch

Jill didn't make the ballot in all of the states so I voted Trump.

So why didn't you write her in if you support her so much?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

What's the purpose of having 2 accounts? I'm calling cheese....sock puppet action?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I have listened to a good bit of her stuff, maybe I should listen more. Im sure there are things she says I disagree with like I disagree with trump. With trump, who I voted for twice, I think he is really pro choice and wont touch that stuff and im not into pence at all, he is straight up but a little too churchy for me. I think trump will take advantage of the $ in cannabis as well. Gary , I like but the media is too big for a man like him and they would never let him live down Alleppo.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
One wouldn't let me sign in one time and I made another one, now it signs in with whatever email Im using. I actually thought they kicked me off. turns out they didn't. Its the same name , maybe different spelling.
edit on 12-11-2016 by beeyotch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

One wouldn't let me sign in one time and I made another one, now it signs in with whatever email Im using. I actually thought they kicked me off. turns out they didn't. Its the same name , maybe different spelling.

Why couldn't you sign in? Banned, post banned?

TandC forbids sockpuppets. Might wanna square up. You have some good ideas....sometimes.
edit on 12-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

You should research your candidate more.

Jill Stein. I love this woman. Its because of people like her the pharmaceutical companies took the mercury containing chemical out of vaccines so now its not an issue.

COMPLETELY FALSE!

Thimerosal is still the preservative in vaccines.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer I just didn't feel it would matter yet. Its not that I really am like a huge supporter of hers its just that she had an effect on me, maybe its because she was so much pleasantly different than what was going on at the time with the back and forth thrashings. Plus compared to Hillary she is a damn saint as far as I can judge.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99 well she said it on cnn ? Ill find the video.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99 She isn't my candidate, Im a Trump supporter, just thought it would be nice to have a pleasant president, I like trump but he aint pleasant lol

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I think Trump's victory will pave for the way for alternative/third-party candidates in the future.

Both the DNC and the GOP establishment have severely hurt themselves in the eyes of the public during this election, more people are awake to political cronyism than ever before. Maybe we will finally get a real change.

edit on 12-11-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Some loser nobody like Stein after Trump showed everyone what it's like to win?

Trump will be stronger than ever next time now that he is a proven winner. If he runs against another proven loser then there is no real opposition to him at all. The other side needs to find themselves a winner to have a chance.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
dble post
edit on 12-11-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I still don't think vaccines are "safe" Just look up Dr. Blaylock, neurosurgeon on that. 3rd.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Vector99 well she said it on cnn ? Ill find the video.

if it was on cnn it must be true.

in reality though ....

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I think Trump's victory will pave for the way for alternative/third-party candidates in the future.

Both the DNC and the GOP establishment have severely hurt themselves in the eyes of the public during this election, more people are awake to political cronyism than ever before. Maybe we will finally get a real change.

You just did get a real change by your own definition. Trump was opposed by both the DNC and GOP establishment. All of your criteria has been met so you should be a happy camper.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join